Schöne Selbstversorger-Haus im Herzen von Castle Combe, Cotswolds
Services innerhalb der Anlage
Partys / Events erlaubt
Max. Anzahl Gäste: 8
100% Erstattung bei einer Stornierung, die mindestens 14 Tage vor Anreise erfolgt. 50% Erstattung bei einer Stornierung, die mindestens 7 Tage vor Anreise erfolgt.
Schäden und Zusatzkosten
Sie können für Schäden, die während Ihres Aufenthalts durch Sie oder Ihre Reisegruppe an Ihrem Feriendomizil entstehen, verantwortlich gemacht werden.
Magical Christmas at Castle Combe's Court House
Our family holiday in the Court House of Castle Combe was definitely a memorable experience for everyone. The historical settings created such a magical atmosphere to spend the Christmas with a big family. The court house itself was more spacious inside than we had expected, and ideal as such for bigger groups travelling. Both the village, as well as the local people were all so nice and welcoming. I would recommend a stay at the Court House for everyone - it is an experience one will not forget!
Tough to review
This property is difficult to review - as it is a 600 year old house it definitely comes with quirks BUT there are things that could be improved just by tweaking service.
- the carpets are very stained and dirty
- power wasn’t working when we arrived, needed to flip the breaker. If you have too many lights on the breaker will flip again so watch that
- no hand towels in any of the rooms, only bath towels. Not a huge deal but when you have to leave the bathroom to find a towel it can be annoying
- washer/dryer has a VERY weird smell.
- the whole house feels “damp”
- wrong house info for internet access etc
- communication with owner is spotty. Asked for laundry detergent but did not receive it
- if you are not young and able you would not be able to handle those stairs!
- omg the neighbourhood is amazing. Out of history and just gorgeous (but be prepared that there is a pub here and that’s about it. No groceries, nothing).
- the character of the house is a trip. The floors are all uneven and creaky. Cool
- it’s a once a lifetime experience that I’m glad I did but wouldn’t do again.
- my boys loved the house bunk bed loft thing
- really close to historic old villages and Bath
Beautiful cottage in a very idyllic location almost like stepping back in time. Parking was a bit of an issue and the stairs are something to behold certainly not for the elderly or infirm. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.