Ihre Zahlung ist durch unsere Mit-Vertrauen-Buchen-Garantie abgesichert, wenn Sie online auf FeWo-direkt buchen und zahlen.Mehr erfahren
- Moderne und Designer-Wohnung, komplett renoviert, im Herzen von Marais, exquisite Rue des Rosiers
- Extrem sonnig, hell und leuchtend, mit warmen Farben für eine schöne Atmosphäre
- Ein reines Juwel, wie wir auf französisch sagen, ein luxuriöses "Pied à Terre", vergleichbar mit einer schönen Luxus-Hotelzimmer für nicht einmal die Hälfte des Preises
- Elegance Marais Wohnung (VRBO # 295.042) ist selben Gebäude, Etage, wenn Sie eine zweite Einheit
Fläche: 23 M2
Metrostation: Saint Paul Le Marais - Linie 1 (Gelb) wenige Meter vom Haus entfernt
4. Stock ohne Aufzug (Hilfe für das Gepäck von Check in / out, wenn nötig zur Verfügung gestellt)
- Ein Zimmer mit einem Doppelbett von höchster Qualität
- Entwurf und warme Dekorationen, Glastisch und schwarzen Design Stühle
- Ganz ruhig, mit 2 Fenstern zum Innenhof, sonnig und Klimaanlage
- Elegant und modern mit Silber und tief violetten Akzenten
- Geräumige Dusche mit Handbrause, "regen Dusche" "Duschkopf und Glasschiebetüren
- Badezimmer Heizung / Handtuchwärmer
- Zahlreiche weichen Handtuch und Profi-Haartrockner
Voll ausgestattet mit Waschmaschine und Trockner, Geschirrspüler, Kühlschrank, Mikrowelle, Toaster, Espressomaschine, Kochen Utensilien, Töpfe, Pfannen und verschiedene Gläser eingerichtet
Zur weiteren Ausstattung
- WIFI Internet mit LWL
- Kostenlose internationale Gespräche, darunter USA, Kanada, Australien und Europa.
- LCD-TV mit englischen Kanälen
- Hausputz mit der Bettwäsche / Handtücher
- Bügeleisen und Bügelbrett
Stichwort: SUPERB APARTMENT
This lovely apartment has everything you could possibly need to make your stay in Paris perfection. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to cook a delicious meal in, from pots and pans, a wine opener to a convenient espresso machine complete with espresso pods and a dishwasher! The bathroom is lovely and features dual shower heads and embroidered wash cloths. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets felt fresh and new. Everything about this apartment is welcoming, comfortable and convenient.
Now to the best part of the apartment; Pascal! He was the most wonderful host. He will help you arrange a car to and from the airport, he will show you how to use the metro and answer any and all questions you may have. He was a lovely man and made our stay in Paris truly special.
The neighborhood is fantastic also! Tons of beautiful boutiques, amazing restaurants, museums, coffee shops and more. You could spend your entire trip simply enjoying the Le Marais neighborhood.
We will absolutely be staying at this apartment next time we return to Paris.
I had stayed here for one week in April and I was very pleased with the flat. The neighborhood has every type of service one could want from dry cleaners, supermarkets and some many restaurants. The apartment is bright, comfortable, and definitely designed for travelers. Many nice touches like hotel grade towels and special soaps, not to mention the free Nespresso coffee were available. The owner is very nice and replies to all emails quickly. A special thank you to Virginia who takes care of the place. She was exceptionally helpful getting me settled here and she was a great resource for me in finding services I needed on my first day. In addition she keeps the place very clean! I would definitely stay here again. You can trust Pascal the owner. He takes care of business!
I stayed for over 2 weeks at the Soleil Rosiers and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not only was it clean but very comfortable. Great detail is given to ensure a traveler has everything needed. For a small studio, the apartment has 2 large windows allowing for plenty of sunshine and ventilation. The location is prime and convenient. The shops in this area are open on Sundays which to date is not the case for all of Paris. Dealing with Pascal has been nothing short of professional. From the initial reservation until the day of departure, Pascal is always on hand. My stay at the Soleil Rosiers was a lovely complement to my trip to Paris.
A friend and I stayed at the soleil rosiers apartment in December 2015 and absolutely loved it. The apartment was clean, quiet, well equipped, centrally located in the best neighborhood of paris (very close to the saint paul metro), and well priced. The owner, Pascal, made the process very easy and answered emails promptly. I made a deposit via paypal which was refunded, as promised; I was also able to pay with a credit card upon arrival. I have already recommended this to friends and family and would stay here again. Thank you, Pascal!
From initial contact with Pascal to the end of our stay, we were wonderfully satisfied! Correspondence was prompt, clear, and professional.
The property was in fantastic shape and was located in a great area!
Pascal stopped-by soon after our arrival to be sure everything was satisfactory. He is a very friendly person. He has many properties, so if this one isn't your "cup of tea", I can only imagine his others are just as nice.
We stayed at the studio near the Opera train station, the building is old and you have to climb 70+ steps to the third floor, even though the studio is small, it is very nice, has everything you need, we really enjoyed it.
Pascal was very helpful and attentive. We really enjoyed meeting him. If I come back to Paris I would rent an apartment from him.
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat||Event|
5 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 5 Nächte
Rates are always all inclusive
- All cleaning fees
- High speed internet connection
- Free international calls
- No Hidden charges - No agency fees