Villa, 5 Schlafzimmer + Cabrio Bett (en), 4 Bäder (Schlafmöglichkeiten 10-12)
Partys / Events nicht erlaubt
Haustiere nicht möglich
Max. Anzahl Gäste:12
100% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 30 Tage vor Anreise. 50% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 14 Tage vor Anreise.
Not bad, could use a couple improvements
It was a great deal for the price. The best deal in all of Orlando and Kissimmee pretty much. But it did have flaws; showed up and ac was broke, however they did fix it quick. The address and instructions were confusing, 2 different addresses for the home and very confusing directions on rules. Stuff like, leave the thermostat at 78 when you leave, and set the alarm. Alarm wasn't being used, and thermostat had lock box on it. It could also be cleaner. The towels had some clumps of hair in them. The bathrooms smelled like stale urine. It made you not want to sleep in the somewhat uncomfortable beds. And the Wi-Fi was terrible, your better off going outside and using your data. But on the bright side it was a big place in a great location at a very decent price
Great villa, great stay !
We stayed at Susan's villa for 16 nights, initially a family of 5 then 4 additional family members joined 4 days later. Arrived on evening of Sunday 20th via hired car from MCO with help of Google Maps. Easy to get to. The villa was welcomingly clean and all basic amenities and kitchen utensils were there. The location of the villa is great, convenient to WDW (5 to 10 mins depending on which Disney park, Animal Kingdom is closest) and local shops (local mini mart, gift shops, etc), eateries (TGI, McD, BK, Panda Express, Taco Bell, Sizzler, etc), supermarkets (Publix, Wal-Mart), petrol stations, etc. Premium outlets is15 mins away and Universal 20 mins away. So all exactly as described and expected. Villa feels big (5 beds), plenty of space for our family of 9. Showers - hot and cold, a/c, fans, kitchen utilities all worked fine, no issues. The washing machines and dryer were great and we used them often as we had travelled light. The garage area was spacious and since it was warm (no a/c), we used it to dry our washing further which was great. Communication with Susan was pleasant and Susan did reply to emails very quickly. A couple of light bulbs were not working (unforeseen) and Susan had them changed next day once she was made aware. Overall, we had a lovely 16 nights stay with no trouble at all. Indian Creek seemed a quiet and lovely neighborhood. Very good experience.
Very good, clean 5 bedroom home in nice neighbourhood
We stayed at this property for 10 days in March 2017. The house is exactly like advertised and the owner is very good to respond and message with. The house is well laid out, clean pool and hot tub that work very well. Bedrooms are spread out very well for families with kids. The house was clean and kitchen was especially well stocked with everything you need. AC worked well, beds were awesome, both master bedrooms opened to pool and hot tub. The only drawbacks that I can think of were the house could use 2 to 4 more chairs for the pool area, the tvs are on the small side, and the odd time the hot water is weak if many shower but Im really stretching to be picky. A few of the neighbours lawns are a little dry, but really who cares......We have stayed in Windsor Hills, Windsor Palms and other areas as well and this house is very good. We would stay there again easily and would rent from this couple again as well. A 9/10 experience overall.
It is a short drive to everything you need from WDW to groceries and more
We have never rented a home for our vacations before. A friend googled vacation homes in FL. We were going to Disney, but wanted a place to cook meals, and also to get away from crowds! The house is very nice and looks as good in person as in the photos. The house, pool and grounds were clean. I really appreciated having the Guest Portal to obtain pertinent information. We were VERY PLEASANTLY SURPRISED by this Tree house in Kissimmee, FL. Only 5 minutes drive from Disney. It was perfect. We relaxed at the fully fenced pool after walking miles at Disney. We really look forward to come again in the TreeHouse Vacation Home, and we are happy to refer them to anyone looking for a great vacation house to work with when planning their vacations.
Thank you for sharing your travel experience you had with others. We love to read that your family enjoyed your stay in our vacation home and we will keep improving to make our home best for all.
We stayed at the Tree-House from Jan 9th - Jan 23th, 2017 and loved every minute of it.
First of all, it is after new year, the rate is pretty good on 2+ weeks stay. The Villa was nice, well kept, pool area very clean, and it is big enough for our party of 12.
A few tips that we figure out on our own, it may be helpful for the first time renter like us.
- RENT A CAR, Even we have contacted owner and asking for public transportation information, But it is great to hop in your car, phone GPS in hand, and explore this beautiful city without relying on bus or taxi. It was actually cheaper to rent a car, even if we don’t go to the park every day, because a taxi to and from MCO airport will run you $100 each way. You can rent a car for two weeks for $200 + bucks.
- Now that you have your car, go exploring! Drive to Disney theme parks, take about little over 5 minutes, you see the Disney main gate. Universal parks only about 20 minutes’ drive, it is peak season, traffic is pretty good, plus no big line for all rides too. We were recommended to go to the CoCo beach or visit downtown Kissimmee. It is about 2 minutes’ drive and many restaurants nearby, many super-markets and many places sell discount park tickets as well.
- What we ended up doing was exploring on our own in the morning, then laying around at the private pool in the villa in the afternoon. It was heaven. Sitting on pool chairs and watching kids play in the pool was very fun and relaxed.
- Thing to bring to the trip would be small package of detergent, dishwasher detergent, shampoo, soap and paper towel. Bring enough for your stay. Few garbage bags if you plan to eat at home a lot, there are super-markets nearby, but may not have the brand you like.
- The house is like home away from home, it has well-equipped kitchen with enough cookware, silver ware, extra bed sheets, towels for all of us. We did BBQ dinner two times during our stay. Clean the Grill machine after use is required.
All in all it was an awesome vacation and perfect setting for celebrating our 30 year wedding anniversary with children and grandchildren. We would definitely go back
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your vacation experience with others. It is very thoughtful and helpful for new renters. We appreciate the details in the review very much and will continue improve our service to make our guests feel like they are at home.