- 100% Erstattung, wenn Sie mindestens 60 Tage vor Check-in stornieren.
- 50% Erstattung (abzüglich der Servicegebühr, wenn Sie mindestens 30 Tage vor Check-in stornieren.
- Keine Erstattung, wenn Sie weniger als 30 Tage vor Check-in stornieren.
Schäden und Zusatzkosten
Sie können für Schäden, die während Ihres Aufenthalts durch Sie oder Ihre Reisegruppe an Ihrem Feriendomizil entstehen, verantwortlich gemacht werden.
Partys / Events nicht erlaubt
Max. Anzahl Gäste: 6 (Schlafplätze für bis zu 6 Erwachsene)
- All well behaved pets are welcome provided they are kept off the furniture and you clean up after them. We suggest you bring their own bedding/basket.
- A nominal charge of $10 applies for each trolley of firewood used to discourage excessive use. In general one trolley is sufficient for 2 nights
Wonderful place & great location
Fantastic place, beautiful surrounds. Perfect location from which to explore Bright, Mount Buffalo and surrounding countryside. Property well set up for a family get away. Kids loved having the sheep and Horses nearby to see. We had a wonderful stay and hope to return.
Perfect relaxing weekend in a gorgeous setting
We loved our stay & would stay again. Simple comfortable home in a peaceful setting with a gorgeous view.
Really comfy main bed with a heavy blanket & great main living area space warmed by the log fire. Feels like a home away from home.
The dogs absolutely loved it here. Elevated land with cut levels which gave them lots of obstacles & tired them out. Extremely beaitfully maintained gardens which makes for lovely drifty walks through the property and landscape photo ops. Very friendly white horses that I named Sweetheart Suzie who came to say hi a few times.
We sat on the verandah & played scrabble during the day listening to the sounds nature that surrounded us, watching the sheep move around the paddock. The only thing was missing with a small outside pit fire. That would have been perfect!
Our only feedback would be that the floor was a little bit dusty around the floor rugs. But for everything else it has to offer, you can't say no to this!!
We didn't want to leave. The dogs definitely did not want to get in the car to come home to boring old suburbia. but all good things must come to an end.
Thank you Littleglen. You gave us the peaceful escape that we really needed.
Another wonderful stay at Little Glen
This is the second year in a row we have stayed at Little Glen for over a week. It is just wonderful, peaceful and relaxing. The bed and mattress in the main bedroom have changed and is much more comfy.
Thanks for a wonderful holiday!