Das charmante 3-Zimmer-Haus, direkt im Herzen der Innenstadt von Flagstaff! Einkaufsmöglichkeiten, Restaurants und Unterhaltungsmöglichkeiten in Hülle und Fülle, nur wenige Schritte von der Tür. Dieses Haus bietet ausreichend Platz für 9, verfügt über eine Waschmaschine und Trockner, und alle die zu Hause Annehmlichkeiten werden Sie brauchen gemütlich zu sein! Schlafzimmer 1 ist mit einem super bequemen Queen-Bett, 2 Schlafzimmer mit Doppelkojen und einem Doppelbett, und Schlafzimmer 3 mit einem Doppel / Twin Bett eingerichtet. Es gibt auch eine optionale Doppelluftmatratze. Genießen Sie alle, dass die Innenstadt von Flagstaff zu bieten hat, sofort, oder einfach nur entspannen in diesem wunderschön künstlerische Heimat 1920, Ihren eigenen persönlichen urbane Oase!
1. Very old house with only one fire place in the living area. The rooms take a long time to heat up. We stayed for one night here and most of us had to sleep in the living area to keep ourselves warm. There were a few space heaters provided but they did not do the job. We went to Flagstaff when it was pretty cold (-)
2. Gina, the owner was good to accommodate us half hour before check in time. (+)
3. Parking space is really limited - for a 3 BR house, you expect to have at least 3 parking spots. It had snowed when we were there and there was only 1 dedicated parking. The street parking was not allowed past 9 pm in the nearby streets. (-)
4. For the 3 bedroom house, there is only 1 bathroom. We were 6 adults and 4 kids in this house so it was a bit difficult to manage. (-)
5. The kitchen sink was draining very slow when we checked in and the next morning when we tried to clean up and ran the garbage disposal - the drains clogged. Later on, we were told that we had shoved in a wash cloth in the sink. (-)
6. The worst thing happened after we checked out - we were charged 150 dollars from our deposit and were accused of sneaking in a dog in the house. None of the 3 families that had used the house has ever owned a dog - in fact none of us have ever entered a pet store in our life :) (-)
Gina later told me that she had not looked at the house herself and had based her assessment on recommendation from her management company and suggested that I dispute the money through VRBO since she did not know how to do that. VRBO suggested that the best way to resolve this is by talking to her - however, she has not responded to my messages so I have currently asked my CC to dispute the amount. If that does not work, then VRBO has promised to return my money. Hopefully I get my money back :(
Overall, we had a good vacation in Flagstaff but very bad experience staying at this house.
Sweet and cozy spacious home with a lot of character ! The host had the fireplace lit and ready for us. LOVED everything about our stay. Thank you!!
A great rental home in a great location! Renters were communicative and created a wonderful experience for us.
Our kids caught snowflakes on their tongues from the front patio....we have a great picture of them sitting on the swing together...Mexican, American, Thai, and a hot dog restaurants within a block or two....I walked a block to pick up wine...no train noise...everyone loved the Netflix...we cooked several meals in the kitchen...it was 30 degrees outside but we stayed toasty in the home...parked right outside making loading the car easy...
Perfect three night getaway within walking distance to all the great restaurants and galleries in downtown Flagstaff. Dedicated parking space and a perfect courtyard to enjoy the fresh mountain air. Owners were great to work with and we can't wait to return soon!
Everything about staying in this home was perfect!! We could not get over how amazing the location was. Overall, this place was everything we were looking for and did not disappoint!! Most importantly, I felt that Nik and Gina did a wonderful job of making sure all went well and smoothly -- not to mention they were great communicators. Thank you Nik and Gina!
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat||Event|
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 2 Nächte
|Anmerkungen: Preise basieren auf 6 Gästen; pro zusätzlichem Gast werden 20 € pro Nacht berechnet.|
|Erstattbare Kaution||368 €|
|Cleaning Fee||74 €|