- Villa297 m²
- Min. Aufenthalt4 - 7 Nächte
Wendy and Joe White
- Innerhalb von einem Tag
- Kalender zuletzt aktualisiert:
- 13. Juli 2018
Wellness / Erholung
Services und Geschäfte
Sport und Abenteuer
Keine Erstattung für stornierte Buchungen.
Really nice villa with elevated view to the rear overlooking golf course and woods, sitting in hot tub at night was amazing experience.
Ready to go again next year
Good location for a gift trip.
The House was very nice. Served us well for a guys golf trip. The house area had all we needed for a long weekend.
Everything at the property was great! The boys really enjoyed the pool most all the game room
My son graduated from high school this yr. He opted out of the traditional open house for a family trip. The Viila was truly made our home away from home. Our experience was everything we expected it to be.
Perfect for what we wanted and needed while visiting Florida!!
This was a perfect place for our family get a way. Joe (the owner) was great to work with while setting all this up.
We came to Florida to go to Universal. This house was not far (maybe 20-25 minute drive to park). This was nice to be away from all the craziness but still close to parks. There are plenty of stores (CVS, dollar general ,grocery, Walmart, and gas stations) very close by.
We had plenty of room for everyone inside and out at pool area.
Great time had by all.
Fantastic villa on an ideal setting
Had a fantastic stay at this villa,ideal location after a day at the theme parks the hot tub was very relaxing at the end of the day,
Pool Heat is chargeable at £123 GBP per week (approx. £18 per day.) Guests are encouraged to book the hot tub. This carries an additional charge, since it is free standing and heats up to a temperature of 104 degrees F. The rate of charge for this is £84 GBP per week (£12 per day.) Cleaning is included for stays of 6 days or more, but a charge of £80 will be made for 5 days or less. The 25% deposit payment made at the time of booking to the owner is strictly non-refundable. The remaining 75% is refundable on a scaling rate depending upon time of cancellation. If the holiday is cancelled more than 10 weeks before arrival, no further charges or requests for payment are made. The payment amounts displayed by HomeAway at the time of booking are correct for rental costs. There may be adjustments if the guest requests additional services such as hot tub or pool heat. These will be explained fully by the owner before you make any payment to the owner.