- Englisch, Französisch, Russisch, Arabisch
Keine Erstattung für stornierte Buchungen.
Buena relacion calidad precio
El departamento es comodo y tiene lo indispensable. La zona es el problema, hqy venta de drogas a la vista y poco control policial. Paris es una ciudad cara si vas con bajo presupuesto es una buena opcion.
As condições do imóvel são excelentes, fomos muito felizes com a escolha. Proximidade com o transporte público, usamos o cartão Navigo por uma semana e não tivemos nenhum problema para realizar os passeios!
Private secure and tranquil.
The building was clean. The neighbors were friendly. Two security doors added extra safety. I was able to rest, and watch the garden. The Chappelle was especially gratifying, because I heard the bells ring daily. I loved it! Good food all around.
Thank you for your appréciation, we are very glad that you like my studio.
Best regards Kader
great for a short stay
Convenient for gare du nord and metro stations, both within short walking distance, supermaket and other shops equally close. The apartment was very clean, with towels and bedding all supplied, and some tea and coffee. On arrival we were given directions to all places we needed to get to.
Small, But Convenient
The pros of this place:
1) Great price;
3) Near the La Chapelle Metro stop (about two blocks away);
4) Interior view window, so it was quiet;
5) Near two grocery stores;
6) Kitchen had all the amenities for making meals (except an oven) so it was easy to buy food and cook it back at your place;
7) Our contact person was nice (not Kader Bekheit), though knowing a little more English would have been nice.
1) We were unaware that there was a 250 euro damage deposit that had to paid in cash when we arrived. That fact is listed in French at the bottom of the web page for the property. We didn't have that amount when we arrived and it was rather awkward. Posting this fact in English at the top would have been nice.
2) It is smaller than we expected. It was fine for two people if you weren't planning on spending a lot of time in the place other than to eat and sleep. It is rated for threee people and that would have been way too crowded for us.
2) The bed came with only one blanket and no sheets and the blanket was too warm for this time of year.
But over all, it was worth the cost.
égal aux photos
égal aux photos
Le locataire David D. a séjourné avec son ami. L'appartement en check-out étais très-très sale!
Le linge de lit était taché (en sang et lubrifiant).
Apartment befindet sich 150 m vom U-Bahn-La Chapelle (Linie 2) und 500 m von der Gare du Nord (RER B, D und E U-Bahnlinien 4 und 5).