(Text automatisch übersetzt) Schöne Wohnung, ganz in der historischen Zentrum von Siena auf der dritten und obersten Stock eines Gebäudes aus dem Anfang des letzten Jahrhunderts renoviert, keinen Aufzug. Die Zimmer verfügen über Decken mit Holzbalken und es gibt einen Balkon mit herrlichem Blick über die Stadt und die umliegenden Hügel. E 'besteht aus einem Wohnzimmer mit Essbereich, Küche, 2 Schlafzimmer, 1 Badezimmer mit Dusche, 1 Bad (Waschbecken und WC). Sehr geeignet für 4 Personen. Ideal für einen Besuch in Siena und idealer Ausgangspunkt für Ausflüge nach San Gimignano, Pienza, Montalcino, abgezinst Firenze.Tariffe auf der Grundlage der Dauer des Aufenthalts.
- Ferienwohnung68 m²
- Min. Aufenthalt3 Nächte
- Innerhalb weniger Stunden
- Englisch, Französisch, Italienisch
- Kalender zuletzt aktualisiert:
- 22. Juli 2018
Services und Geschäfte
Sport und Abenteuer
100% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 60 Tage vor Anreise. 50% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 30 Tage vor Anreise. Sie müssen den Vermieter direkt kontaktieren, um die Buchung zu stornieren.
Beautiful spot to see Siena
My wife and I were able to spend a week at Nicola's apartment in central Siena, and it far surpassed our expectations. This is a charming apartment - a great location a short walk from Siena's expansive piazza, close to a grocery store and restaurants, and just a few yards from the bus stop that can take you to the city's free car parking spot, which is a tremendous cost savings if you're renting a car. The apartment has two nice sized bedrooms and a comfortable living area as well as a functional kitchen.
While in the apartment, we enjoyed a beautiful view of some charming buildings and Siena's countryside as well.
We planned to use the apartment as a hub for a week of day trips, but we were so charmed by Siena that we cut our day trips to two days.
Nicola met us at the train station (and he endured our schedule change as one of our connections had a problem and we arrived an hour late). He gave us a great introduction to the apartment and Siena as well, and he included a lot of tips that helped us enjoy our visit to the maximum. We loved the apartment and Siena as well, and we hope to visit Siena again soon.
Thank you Bo, I hope to have you and your wife as my guests again in the future. Perhaps for the Palio race.
Very comfortable apartment. We had everything we needed for our stay in Siena.
Our stay in this apartment was great! We had all we needed, comfortable beds and a lovely view across the Tuscan country side. The apartment is well located close to markets, shoping and sightseeing. When we arrived there was a charcuterie tray and bottle of local wine. What a wonderful welcome. Nicola provided detailed information about the area and apartment. He was so helpful with all our questions and plans. When we were leaving he contacted a cab back to the train station for us. Thanks again Nicola for a wonderful stay
great service and personal clean good location
really loved meeting nick and appreciate all help
good location and service
Location was the only good thing
Apt was cute 2 bedroom with a great view. Despite being on the 4th floor with no lift. Location was close to shops and restaurants and a quick 7 minutes walk to the town square. Nicola was a great host, picked us up from the train, had snacks and wine for us on arrival and had great suggestions for what to see. A few negatives were the lack of air conditioning or even a fan. Outside noise was loud and not traffic noise but loud music from a nearby, what I can only assume was a banquet/ open air party space. You couldn't sleep with the windows open as the sound was so loud, but the minute you closed the windows it was sweltering. Both not great choices. We loved the city of Sienna and highly recommend seeing it in your travels. Cheers
I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay in my apartment but, with reference to your comments, please note the following:
1) The fact that the apartment is on the third and a half floor with no lift is clearly stated in its description on the website. It's in a 19th century building in the city center of a medieval town where it's hard to find an apartment full of light and with a "great view" as you say. Especially at a lower floor.
2) The fact that air conditioning was not available is clearly stated on VRBO.com.
3) When I gave you my apartment keys I told you that I would have been at your disposal for any problem or request. If you had told me that it was too hot I would have immediately brought you a couple of fans. But I'm knowing about your discomfort only now. The strange thing is that you also used a padded blanket.
4) You came in an exceptionally hot week, usually the apartment (being recently restored and completely insulated) is quite fresh unless you leave the souht-facing windows open in the middle of the day.
5) The noise that you heard was coming from one of the events organized by the Contradas, the traditional Siena quarters, between the first and the second Palio (July 2nd - August 16th). Unfortunately they are never in the same dates every year and I didn't know that the Nicchio event was going to be held in the week of your stay. In any case they are allowed to "make noise" only up to 1 am, it's late but not all the night long. In any case this is unfortunately not avoidable and typical of Siena. Other guests have joined the event with food, music, dance and didn't complain about that. Most of the problems you had (hot weather and noise) were beyond my control, if you had got in touch with me I would have done all I could to help you in improving your experience as I always do with my guests, as I've done with you from the beginning and you have also pointed out. In my opinion, talking about my apartment and not your stay in general, it is not fair to say that "location was the only good thing". As it is not fair nor polite to leave an apartment in a complete mess as you have done, with all the towels spread all over on the ground and even your garbage left in the middle of the kitchen.
Great apartment, beautiful views, outstanding host
We stayed for four nights and loved everything about this apartment ! It is very well equipped and very comfortable. The views from the small balcony are incredible. It is less than 10 minute walk to the Campo, restaurants and groceries nearby. Nicolo was a wonderful host. He answered all of our emails promptly and made the entire process very easy. One of the best hosts we have encountered in our travels to Europe over the past ten years.
"Perfectly located within the ancient walls of Sienna, beautifful and modern-equipped appartment. Only the lack of a real terrace is a disadvantage, however the owner clearly communicated on before. Moreover, since the centre of Sienna is only 5 minutes of walk ... we didn't miss it at all. Perfect spot to discover the wonderful Tuscan environment & cities and ideal to get in touch with the Tuscan way of life."
(Text automatisch übersetzt) Das historische Zentrum von Siena ist für den Verkehr gesperrt, kann aber mit einer vorübergehenden Genehmigung für Be-und Entladen genutzt werden. Es gibt auch kostenlose Parkplätze mit einer angrenzenden Bushaltestelle, alle 20 Minuten, die vor dem Haus hält.
Verbindliche Steuern & Gebühren
Tariffe scontate in relazione alla durata, Deposito cauzionale, Caparra richiesta alla prenotazione, Consegna delle chiavi da parte del Proprietario non presente in locorietario