|Unterkunftsart||Holzhaus / Blockhütte|
Eine neu gestaltete 900 sq. Ft. Gästekabine auf 3+ bewaldeten Morgen in der Nähe des Carlo Haus in der wunderschönen Carlo Creek gelegen. Ein zwei (2) Schlafzimmer Gästekabine mit Wohnzimmer, zwei (2) Badezimmer, voll ausgestattete Küche mit allen wichtigen Features, Waschmaschine / Trockner, TV / VCR, Kabel-TV, kostenlosem WLAN und Terrasse mit Gasgrill.
Eine tolle Unterkunft für Familien oder Begleiter Vermietung mit Carlo Haus für größere Familien und kleine Gruppen, die in der Nähe von Denali NP zu sein, aber weg von den überfüllten Eingangsbereich mit allen Annehmlichkeiten von zu Hause wünschen.
Die Kabine ist 900 sq. Ft, mit einem Schlafzimmer haben (1) Kingsize-Bett, das zweite Schlafzimmer zwei (2) Queensize-Betten und ein eigenes Bad haben, gibt es ein gemütliches Wohnzimmer, zweites Badezimmer, voll ausgestattete Küche w / Sitz und die Annehmlichkeiten von zu Hause, TV / VCR, Kabel-TV, kostenlosem WiFi, und Gasgrill.
The first upside of this house is its location, within a 20 minute drive from most attractions in the area. Granted, this rental is quite expansive for what you get, but given the lack of quality rentals in the area, it’s worth paying more to be closer.
The house was completely refurbished and renovated at the beginning of 2013, so everything inside is new and clean. There’s plenty of wood and the decoration is very modern. The appliances are brand new and the beds are firm and very comfortable. The free WI-FI worked great and you might enjoy HBO and Showtime on TV.
Even if the overall experience was great, this house left us an unfinished taste. There are many small things that add up and lower the quality of the stay. Those are not real critics but some things needed to upgrade the stay.
- There aren’t many drawers. That’s a problem especially if you’re staying in the house for a long time.
- There are too few accessories in the kitchen (e.g. there is no colander). Since the house is far the major cities, you won’t find many restaurants and cooking your own meal is a great solution. But this scarcity sometimes makes the cooking tougher. On top of that, and even if the house has enough beds for six people, there were only five glasses. There were plenty of plastic glasses, but you’d expect better given the price of the rental.
- There are a lot of mosquitos in Denali’s region but the house a way too few screens at the doors and windows. That prevented us from changing air inside he house, which is bothersome if you cooked something smelly.
- I previously talked about the great TV offering. There are two TV sets in the house but only one has HD-quality programs. The only problem is that this HDTV is the bedroom, which means that if you want to relax in front of an HBO movie with your entire family you can either: get stuck with poor picture quality or seat on the master bedroom bed. If it’s impossible to get HD on both sets, switching the best quality to the living room might be better.
- Finally, the house has brand new washer and dryer which is great. The only problem is that they are located in the corridor, in front of the bathroom and very close to the living room and there and there is no door to cover them. The problem here is that you’ll have to cope with the noise coming from the machines when you’re eating or watching TV.
Once again, those are only small steps to make the experience better. I would definitely recommand this house
This was a nice place, comfortable beds, fine kitchen, clean, good location, etc. But, I think it was overpriced. There were no closets or dressers in the bedrooms. Not even a table or hooks, so nowhere to put your luggage and clothes. Also, it professes to have wifi, but doesn't really. We rarely had connectivity, usually only on the porch outside the cabin and then only spotty. You really should not advertise that you have wifi when it's so unreliable as to be useless. I would also suggest some info inside the cabin about area attractions, Denali brochures, restaurants, grocery stores, etc in addition to info about the cabin, check-out time, trash, recycling, etc.
13 Meilen südlich (15 Minuten) von Denali Nationalpark, dem höchsten Berg in Nordamerika hoch aufragenden 20.320 ft!
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat||Event|
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 2 Nächte
Daily maid service is available for $50/day
Guests are asked to clean the kitchen/dishes (stove, counter, dishes), otherwise a $75/cleaning fee will apply.
A 50% is due at booking, and the balance will be collect/charged 45 days prior to check-in.
A 61+ day notice for a full refund, a 45-60 day notice is required for a refund, less $50.00 cancellation fee, within 44 day non refundable and you are charge full amount of reservation.