Ihre Zahlung ist durch unsere Mit-Vertrauen-Buchen-Garantie abgesichert, wenn Sie online auf FeWo-direkt buchen und zahlen.Mehr erfahren
Traditionelle Olde Winter Park nach Hause bereit für Ihre Veranstaltung, besonderen Anlass, Urlaub, Hochzeit, Golfwochenende oder Executive-Verleih. Ganz in der Nähe Rollins, UCF und Full Sail (ideal für Promotionen und Alumni).
* Vollständig aktualisiert Küche, Granit-Arbeitsplatten, alle Bambus-Fußboden, Travertin und Schiefer.
* Pool, Grill, 65 "Flat Screen TV im Hauptraum, zusätzliches Flachbild-TV im Schlafzimmer, DVD, Kabel, Super Fast Internet!
* 2 Queen-Betten, 2 volle Betten w / Federbetten (die besten Schlaf!) und Bettwäsche in jedem Zimmer. Eine Königin Schlafsofa und Liebe Sitz. Im Ernst, Sie werden nicht aus dem Bett am Morgen erhalten möchten!
* Offene Familienzimmer und Esszimmer mit Blick auf den Pool. Groß für als Esstisch unterhaltsam erweitert 12-16 zu setzen.
* In voller Größe Waschmaschine und Trockner.
* Weniger als 3 Meilen zum Park Ave. in Winter Park, 2 Meilen zu Baldwin Park Lake und der Innenstadt von Orlando.
* Blue Jacket Park und Spielplatz 5 Blocks entfernt.
* Bequeme Geh- und Laufwege rund um Baldwin See.
* East End Market (High-End-Restaurants und Boutiquen), ABC Liköre, Stardust Kaffeehaus, Juniors Diner, Big Daddys Bar, Friseursalon, Sandwich-Läden, Lolas Sushi, Red Light, Red Light Craft Bier-Bar, Yoga / Spinnen und ein zwei Friseursalons sind alle zu Fuß erreichbar (drei Blöcke).
Our family rented this property for a wedding weekend in Winter Park. We found it to be very convenient not only to the wedding venue, but to
shops, restaurants, parks and Disney World. The beds were so comfy and the house had plenty of room for us to enjoy other family members
that visited. All of us enjoyed the pool which is private, clean and big. Stacey and Gary were always quick to respond to any questions or requests.
This is a wonderful home and one that I would not hesitate to rent again!
Had an absolute blast at the house. Nice backyard for relaxing and plenty of room in the house for comfort. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.
Very easy to get to Winter Park family vacation. The home was clean and well stocked.
Would use this home again,
I spent a couple of days at the house with my wife and three other couples. This four bedroom home was perfect! We were in the area for the Florida State-Ole Miss game at Camping World stadium.
I love homes like this one and am completely satisfied with our stay. There is no wasted space. From the kitchen, living room, dining room, sun room, to all four bedrooms and two baths. It has everything needed for a stay in Orlando (away from the mouse). The beds were all comfortable.
Some of the places we visited were Lake Eola Wine Co., the Franklin, Barley & Vine, the Briar Patch, and Pig Floyds. Being close to downtown Orlando and Park Ave. is such a convenience.
We just returned from a 4 week stay at this home so my daughter could attend a special camp program, it was a great home away from home. The owners were super nice and ensured that we were comfortable. The house worked out great for me to work a few days each week, with options for 2 dedicated office spaces; I was actually able to hook up my laptop to the monitor available at the house for 2 monitors and a keyboard for the optimal office experience. The TV in the living room is beyond huge! The kitchen and all of the rooms are larger than they appear in the photos (I expected the kitchen to be small/galley style). The pool was extremely relaxing and we were so close to my daughters camp, the grocery store, Target, I4 and all kinds of other conveniences. We had a weekend when we had more guests than anticipated and everyone was comfortable between the 4 bedrooms, pull out couch and the other couch, no complaints to be heard!
We enjoyed staying in this house for our family reunion! It was an excellent location for us. We loved walking & running around the Audubon Park neighborhood, Baldwin Park, and Blue Jacket Park then coming back to cool off in the pool. Some of us rode bikes around Lake Baldwin, sipped coffee at Cafe 906, ate at the vegan cafe nearby and experienced the float spa. The new Publix was very convenient for food shopping.
The open space of living room, dining area and Florida room gave us options for meals with extended family. We enjoyed breakfast on the patio by the pool every morning. The beds were quite comfortable.
3 Meilen zu den majestätischen Winter Park, Rollins College, Restaurants und Geschäften Park Ave.
Wir nehmen Sie keine Banküberweisungen!
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat||Event|
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 2 Nächte
|Housekeeping||140 € + Steuern|
|Erstattbare Kaution||233 €|
Please contact owner for contract to review.