Beautiful 2 story, 3 br house in an attractive resident zone innEscazú, SJ
- 100% Erstattung, wenn Sie mindestens 14 Tage vor Check-in stornieren.
- 50% Erstattung (abzüglich der Servicegebühr, wenn Sie mindestens 7 Tage vor Check-in stornieren.
- Keine Erstattung, wenn Sie weniger als 7 Tage vor Check-in stornieren.
Schäden und Zusatzkosten
Sie können für Schäden, die während Ihres Aufenthalts durch Sie oder Ihre Reisegruppe an Ihrem Feriendomizil entstehen, verantwortlich gemacht werden.
Keine Haustiere - NeinNein
Keine Veranstaltungen - NeinNein
Nichtraucherdomizil - NeinNein
Max. Anzahl Gäste: 6 (Schlafplätze für bis zu 6 Erwachsene) - One single person is not allowed.One single person is not allowed.
Mindestalter Hauptmieter: 30 - 3030
- Please respect the house rules which you will find in the guide online (for confirmed guests) and in our house after your arrival.
- For long-term stays (1 month and longer) the current expenses for electricity, water and telephone will be charged by accounting with the deposit.
- It is required a minmum of one week of anticipation for booking at the requested booking date. There is a stay minimum of 7 days.
The house is located in Bello Horizonte, Escazú. Escazú is an upscale neighborhood of San Jose, the capital of Costa Rica. Escazú (San Rafael and Guachepelin) offers a lot of supermarkets, shopping centres, restaurants, fine dining, clubs and bars, cinemas, fitness studios, CrossFit Gyms, banks, hospitals, .... everything you can ask for. Escazú is a nice suburb town close to the mountains, where you can go hiking or just enjoy the beautiful sights with sunny weather or night lights (from a couple of lookout with typical gastronomy).
There are bus stops nearby within an three to fifteen minute walking distance from the house. Furthermore, taxis (Uber and other) are easily available by request. Driving is the best way to move around the San Jose area. You are very near (10-15 minutes) to the capital (San Jose) and it's just minutes away from the highway 27 to Caldera.
- Englisch, Französisch, Deutsch, Spanisch
Über Edgar Fürst
We are a mixed family from Costa Rica (Ilba) and Germany (Edgar) with Ariana and Sebastian, born and grown in both countries. We have built this house in 1993/94 and lived there for more than 20 years, working as a consultant and university professor of development and ecological economics (Edgar) as well as an independent speach therapist (Ilba). Now we are retired and live in Germany, near to Freiburg.
Gekauft in 1994
Warum eine Unterkunft in Escazu
We built this home and loved to live there due its bright and cozy hardwood architecture, its tropical garden and its attractive location near of all amenities (medical treatments, etc.) of Escazú, with its both green and suburban touch.
Was diese Unterkunft einzigartig macht
As you can see from the photos our house is very spacious with two terraces (one with a barbeque), gardens in front and back, a gazebo and extensive windows that allow a lot of light and a good sight all around, to San José downtown and volcanos / mountains. The zone is now suburban, always with some green and rural touch.