|Mindestaufenthalt||2 - 7 Nächte|
BELVEDERE (7 Betten): Wohnung von 130 Quadratmetern in der ersten Etage. Grosses Wohnzimmer mit Kamin, Küche mit Backofen und Geschirrspüler, TV, zwei Doppelzimmer, ein Dreibettzimmer und zwei Badezimmer mit Dusche. E 'mit Balkon und Blick auf den Innenhof und einen privaten Garten mit Tisch und Pavillon mit kleiner Grill für Mahlzeiten im Freien ausgestattet.
Das Bauernhaus St. Lucia / Hütte 8 km von Siena ist in zwei feinst renovierten Landhäusern in der Umwelt und der alten Bauern architteture unterteilt. Jedes Ferienhaus verfügt über einen eigenen Pool mit Blick auf Siena und die Crete Senesi Funktionen. Die beiden Häuser sind in mehr 'Wohnungen 2-7 Betten. Jede Wohnung verfügt über einen oder mehrere "Zimmer, voll ausgestattete Küche, ein oder mehrere" Bad, je nach Größe, Bettwäsche Handtücher (wöchentlicher Wechsel) .Einige Apartments verfügen über Kamine und Barbecues, in anderen ist der Grill zur Verfügung.
Der Bauernhof Hütten St. Lucia liegt in der Crete Senesi mit Blick auf Siena gelegen, aber zur gleichen Zeit, in einem strategischen Bereich, da können Sie ganz einfach die Sehenswürdigkeiten der Toskana und Umbriens zu erreichen.
In nur einer Stunde Autofahrt können Sie Perugia, Florenz und Grosseto erreichen; 45 Minuten Arezzo, Pienza, San Gimignano, Montalcino und die Val d'Orcia und Chianti, in 15 Minuten sind wir bei den Thermen von Rapolano und in nur 10 Minuten Fahrt mit uns nach Siena.
I prezzi sono indicativi e potrebbero subire variazioni.Pulizia finali obbligatorie € 10 a persona. Riscaldamento non incluso nel prezzo (€ 30 al giorno su richiesta).Tassa di soggiorno non inclusa. Uso lavatrice in comune. Legna:€ 2,50 a cassa. Mountainbikes gratuite secondo disponibilità. CAUZIONE:€250,00 al momento dell'arrivo ad appartamento in contanti (viene restituita alla partenza).
Idealer Ausgangspunkt für Tripps im Herzen der Toskana, Blick auf den Monte Amiata und das Herz der Crete Senesi, toller Pool 14 x 7 m, sehr gut ausgestattete Wohnungen, servicefreundliche Vermieter!
The drive up from d Arbia was beautiful and Anna and Francesca made us very welcome. It is a stunning location from which to explore some of Tuscany and after a day's sightseeing, it was lovely to return to with it's peace and tranquility.
Clean and well maintained and very secure, comfortable beds and plenty of hanging space for clothes. Would recommend to friends and family.
We could not have asked for a more perfect place to spend 5 nights in beautiful Tuscany. Farm Saint Lucia is impeccably maintained, and Belvedere apartment was every bit as charming as I had hoped for. The property is on the top of a small hill, with gorgeous views of Sienna and the Crete Senesi area (those classic Tuscan landscapes!). The sunsets were dramatic and seemed to get more stunning each night we were there. We awoke to a beautiful symphony of bird songs and I usually took my coffee out into the garden or by the pool and basked in the beauty of Tuscany. The weather was unseasonably cool (which Francesca kept apologizing for!) but we enjoyed our evenings around the big fireplace.
Our group included myself, my husband, 20 yr-old daughter, and my brother. The 3 bedrooms and 2 baths fit our needs perfectly. There is a TV (we never used it) and WiFi. The kitchen is well equipped with cooking utensils and dishes. We had not planned on cooking dinners, but found that we did not want to leave Farm Saint Lucia and miss the sunset. One trip to the Coop in Arbia gave us everything we needed. (We were the first to stay at Belvedere this season and can't say if things accumulate as guests come and go, so plan on buying your own bath soap, paper towels, etc.) The furniture is comfortable and the linens are luxurious. I loved the antique furniture and simple classic Tuscan design throughout the villa. I especially appreciated the screens on the windows. Years ago we stayed at a villa that did not have screens and had to keep the windows closed to keep the bats out. With screens we were able to let the morning and evening light flood in without concern.
The location is easy to get to by car on roads that are well maintained and well marked. When booking Belvedere I could never have imagined how treacherous some of the roads in this area are, so we really appreciated the ease of its location.
Anna and Francesca were a pleasure to deal with, accommodating our late arrival and very early departure with a relaxed attitude. I would highly recommend this property, and hope to stay here again - only this time it will be longer!
I'm usually pretty skeptical about VRBO ads featuring beautiful views and photoshopped pics of the property. This was our first agriturismo rental in Europe and I was a bit cautious about payment and rental agreements that seemed to be less structured than in the US. However... we were simply blown away by the villa. So much that I decided to leave a review in appreciation of Anna's and Francesca's hospitality... and to keep it organized:
1. Location was fantastic. It was pretty easy to find following Anna's directions (in English). About 20-25 mins from Sienna by car, 1 last mile is a well maintained gravel road. Do not count on public transport/taxi/bike - got to have a car. The villa is up on a hill, overlooking vast open spaces (those Tuscan rolling hills). It is fairly secluded, there's another (non-rental) villa on a nearby hill, but absolutely no traffic, no noise. There were two or three other families renting smaller sections of the same villa, but we've seen them but twice during our 5 days there - no interference whatsoever.
2. Property itself: the villa is a large, well-maintained house divided into 5 units. We (five people) have rented the largest, Belvedere, on the upper floor. Has 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (small showers, but otherwise OK), kitchen, fridge, fireplace, large dining table. The views from all windows are fantastic in all directions and although we liked the photos on VRBO, they don't do justice to the actual views. Swimming pool was a nice extra that we got to use one day. that same day we took advantage of the bikes (good condition) in the shed and rode down the gravel road for ~5 miles: no cars, 5 other villas along the way, sheep herds, but mostly beautiful Tuscan hills and absolute serenity. Back in the villa, there are several places to have a meal outside, the courtyard is very cozy. Again, the views from around the house surrounded by cypresses and olive trees are breathtaking.
3. Food. The nearest foodstore is in Arbia (15mins by car). Enough to stock up on local cheese, sausage and wine.
4. Payments/ agreements: We got pricing by email, everything from daily rates to cleaning fee checked out. We paid deposit by credit card and got an email confirmation immediately. Receipt was given upon checkout on paper. Overall, no hidden fees, no "gotchas".
5. Staff: Anna and Francesca were very friendly and patient before and during our stay. They answered all phone calls and promptly responded to emails.
Das Bauernhaus St. Lucia / Hütte befindet sich in der Crete Senesi gelegen, nur 8 km von Siena.
Die Crete Senesi schließen sich die bedeutendsten Aspekte der Land der Toskana. Eine natürliche Umgebung von sanften Hügeln, Hügel und Felder dominiert. Olivenhainen und langen Zypressenreihen erhöhen die Landschaft. Kleine Städte sind in der gesamten Region verstreut.
Die Lage des Hofes ist ideal für einen entspannenden Urlaub am Pool in der Stille der Natur, und für diejenigen, die viele Orte von historischem und kulturellem Interesse bequem zu erreichen in kurzer Zeit am meisten interessiert.
Neben seiner Nähe zu Städten wie Siena, Florenz, San Gimignano, Pienza und Montalcino ist das Bauernhaus ist nur 15 Minuten und eine halbe Stunde von den Thermen von Rapolano Valdichiana dall'outlet.
Für diejenigen, die sich sportlich betätigen, nur 5 km gibt es den Umgang mit Mociano, dass die Go-Kart.