Ihre Zahlung ist durch unsere Mit-Vertrauen-Buchen-Garantie abgesichert, wenn Sie online auf FeWo-direkt buchen und zahlen.Mehr erfahren
By Hilton, NY am Wasser
Atemberaubenden Blick auf das Wasser und die Meeresbrise! In der Nähe von 180 Grad Blick auf das Wasser beim Sitzen auf dem Deck! Über 40% aller Ferienwochen werden von Repeat Mieter übernommen.
Jetzt geht in die 9. Jahr der erfolgreichen Vermietungen.
Möbliertes Haus mit 220 Meter langen Privatstrand am Lake Ontario, Minuten von Rochester.
Schwimmen in Ihrem eigenen Hinterhof.
Bringen Sie Ihr eigenes Kajak!
Direkt am Wasser mit kleinen Boot starten Access (keine PKW-Anhänger). Anders als die meisten Eigenschaften aufgelistet, wo man schwer zugänglichen (Leiter oder hinter Strandhäuser), um das Wasser.
Dieser See ist wie der Ozean, Wellen und Meeresbrise. Sie können nicht sehen, die andere Seite.
Für den Sommer hat große kühlen tiefen See natürlichen Klimawirkung am Haus. Fans in allen Schlafzimmern.
Durchschnittliche Höchsttemperatur im Juli ist ein komfortables 82 F (Weather Channel).
Großen, parkähnlichen Garten für die Privatsphäre.
High-Speed WiFi Wireless Internet, Telefon und Kabel.
Große 30 x 20 Wohnzimmer mit Blick auf den See mit Terrasse und BBQ Grill.
- 2-8 Schlafplätze
- 3 Schlafzimmer
- 2 Bäder
- Voll ausgestattete Küche mit Geschirrspüler
- 2 acre großen, parkähnlichen Garten (größten Immobilien in diesem Abschnitt)
- Generator zur Dauerleistung bei Stromausfall
- Deck & Grill
- WiFi Wireless Internet
- 2 - HDTVs -W- Computeranschluss HDMI
- Pro-Stereo-System -connects auf den iPod oder Computer-
- Telefon & Nebenkosten inklusive
- Laserdrucker mit Büromaterial -Arbeit, wie Sie nie Haus verlassen
- Pro-Laufband - Landice Pro
- Winterfest und für die Wintersaison beheizte
- Star Gazing
Das Hotel liegt 20 Minuten von Rochester, Flughafen und Universitäten; 1 Stunde zu den Niagarafällen und Kanada; 3 Stunden von Toronto, Kanada; 6 Stunden von New York City, Connecticut und New Jersey; und 8 Stunden von Boston und Washington DC.
Woche 7 Tage 6 Nächte. Check In 04.00 Uhr Check-Out 10.00 Uhr.
Große Anzahl von Repeat Mieter aus der ganzen Welt!
Perfekt für Paare oder Familien.
Wir haben eine sehr große Anzahl von Hochzeiten veranstaltet.
Ausstattung: Generator mit Dauerleistung bei black out - neue Abwassersystem - kontinuierliche Warmwasser für eine Reihe von Duschen.
Preise pro Nacht:
Mindestaufenthalt 3 Nächte - $ 350
$ 275 - 1 Woche
$ 210 - 2 Wochen
$ 188 - 3 Wochen
Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns für Diskont oder nicht-saisonale Preise
We had a wonderful vacation at this spacious, comfortable, well-stocked waterfront home on beautiful Lake Ontario. The housekeeper, Mary Frances, lives 2 doors down and was very helpful and nice. Access to the lake is just steps from the deck but bring water shoes since it is very rocky. Many Lake Ontario homes are crowded together on congested streets but his stretch of homes sits in a park-like setting with plenty of privacy and natural beauty. There are large grocery stores and a variety of restaurants just 10-20 minutes away. We look forward to returning!
My wife and i spent a week here and could not have been happier. The setting is wonderful, with unlimited views of Lake Ontario. The sunsets are brilliant over the lake. Sitting outside on the deck or along the lake was so peaceful. The two trees along the lake's edge are PERFECT for a hammock! Rochester is not far away, and both Letchworth State Park and Niagara Falls are an easy drive. We also really enjoyed the closest town, Hilton, a beautiful small town with everything you need! In Hilton, I highly recommend Abbott's ice cream and Jose Joe's, a great place for a burrito or a garbage plate (a local thing - it was great!)! Inside the house is immaculate. Very comfortable and well appointed. The kitchen has very nice appliances and all the essentials. The bathrooms are very nice and the bed in the master bedroom was very comfortable. The living room is spacious and very comfortable with cable TV. The WIFI worked great also. We had a fantastic stay. You will not b disappointed!
We (a family of 6 with 2 toddlers) stayed in the house this past September. The house is located in a beautiful lot, right by the water. The owner/manager had stocked the house with required necessities like towels/quick food items to be used on an honor basis/ a good entertainment system etc.
We had booked a stay for a week, we however vacated the place within 2 days. The following were the reasons.
1) The house does not have air conditioning. The advertisement is not very clear about this, but the 2 days we stayed, the temperature hit 90s and it was close to impossible to stay inside the house. The instructions from the owner asked us to ventilate the house once a day which was far from enough. The house is equipped with a few standing fans which are of little use because they circulate hot air. We spent sleepless nights because of the heat. We could not keep the doors open during the day or night because of our second reason, bugs.
2) There are bugs, period. There are numerous spider webs all over the place (within and out). Mosquitoes abound. All of us got bitten badly. One of our kids needed medical intervention because he developed an allergic reaction to the bite. We sprayed bug repellent in all rooms before going to bed in order to get some respite. Spider webs outside on the deck made us apprehensive using the deck. Using the grill was out of question because of the spider webs around it. The house interior (game room) and exterior is in need of a deep clean.
3) The main shower in the house did not have a shower head. The kitchen did not have a ventilator (with the bugs and the heat along with a lack of a ventilator, we ended up not using the kitchen for anything but making coffee/heating water etc)
4) Some neighbors seem to have big dogs. When taking the kids for a walk, we were warned by one of the neighbors from going past one house next to the lake house because of apparently fierce dogs.
We vacated the house within 2 days because of all these reasons. We wrote to the owners about our situation requesting a partial refund for our substantial payment considering the fact that none of these were clearly indicated in the advertisement. We were offered a small credit towards another stay in the lake house instead (which is definitely not on our books at this time).
I am aware that we are one of the only ones with a poor review, which surprises me, but I hope this helps someone in future.
Plenty of room, all the supplies of home. Listening to the waves was great. We enjoyed swimming and looking at all the different rocks by the shore. The house was very clean, washer and dryer with All free and clear laundry detergent, for those who can't use harsh chemicals. I was very happy to see this. Everything you would possibly use in cooking or grilling. Mary was there when we arrived and she showed us where things were, but she also remembered we had visited 3 years ago, which was great. My son brought his hammock and tied it to the two trees by the water, this is where I spent a lot of time, when my son wasn't in it. Great places close by to eat. Abbott's frozen yogurt was a favorite. My aunt lives close to the lake house so she was able to come and stay throughout the week, but then go home when she got tired of us. If your thinking of staying here, you won't be disappointed.
LOBH was more spacious than we expected and incredibly well stocked with supplies. We were in town for a wedding on Dad's side of the family, and a reunion on Mom's side, all in the Hilton area. This house became such a wonderful discussion topic at both events, that lots of family came to (snoop) join us for some fantastic R&R throughout the week. Everyone just loved the LOBH experience. Lots of tables and chairs inside, and outside there were picnic tables and more chairs on the deck. Plenty of room for everyone. The upstairs back porch, off the master, was a delightful surprise too! Mary, the fabulous property manager, stopped by a couple times with a big friendly smile, just to check in and ensure that everything was good.
Have already recommended LOBH to extended family, and would recommend it to you too! This was just a great fit for our family. Was incredibly relaxing watching the sailboats parade by, lovely sunrises and sunsets, and listening to the lapping of the waves.
We had a perfect time at the Lake house. As ever Mary made sure we had all the info we needed. Gorgeous view of the Lake and we even got a little sprinkle of snow. This was our second trip back to the Lake house and we will be planning another.
Dieser See ist wie der Ozean, die Sie nicht sehen können, auf der anderen Seite.
Fast 180-Grad-Blick auf das Wasser.
Sommer-Hoch bei rund 82 Grad, Wirkung natürliche Klimaanlage.
Sterne gucken. Meeresbriese.
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
12 Dez 2016 - 30 Apr 2017
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 3 Nächte
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 3 Nächte
High Season - May, June, July, Aug, Sept and Oct
All Holidays ADD $200 to weekly rates - Memorial, July 4th, Labor, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years
Deposit of $200 for stay. Will be returned after your stay.
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.