|Mindestaufenthalt||0 - 2 Nächte|
Ihre Zahlung ist durch unsere Mit-Vertrauen-Buchen-Garantie abgesichert, wenn Sie online auf FeWo-direkt buchen und zahlen.Mehr erfahren
Sunny, renoviert und edel Wohnung in einem der besten und bequemsten Vierteln des DC, gebietsübergreifenden Dupont Circle und Adams Morgan.
Das wunderschön eingerichtete eingerichtete zwei Schlafzimmer, ein Bad-Wohnung ist mit einem Doppelbett, 2 Einzelbetten, plus einem Futon Schlafsofa im Wohnzimmer. Es ist ideal für Familie und Freunde, und bis zu 6 Personen beherbergen können.
Parken an der Straße ist möglich, aber ein guter Weg ist wahrscheinlich, wir sind auch in der Nähe viele Parkhäuser.
Inklusive WLAN, Kabel-TV, voll möbliert, voll ausgestattete Küche, Vor-Ort-Wäsche, Bettwäsche, Handtücher, Bettwäsche, usw. Sehr geeignet für kurze oder längere Aufenthalte.
Fair Housing Gesetze gefolgt begeistert.
Wir geben nicht um Schlüssel für Ihre Sicherheit. Eine E-Mail wird von eRentalLock mit einem zufällig generierten Zahlencode gesendet werden, um Platz zu gelangen.
Die Interaktion mit den Gästen
Unser Team ist nur einen Anruf entfernt für alle Bedürfnisse die Sie während Ihres Aufenthalts.
We were a family of 2+2. We'd just come from another apartment in New York that was much further out of town, with far less facilities, in a much less desirable neighbourhood and costing quite a bit more. We loved Dupont Adams Morgan Cherry, plain and simple. We'd recommend it to anyone.
We arrived a little early, and as others, were unable to enter the room until 3pm. I don't really understand that purpose since I checked and the room had not been booked for a few days before our stay.
As mentioned by another poster back in April that there was a nails sticking out of the floor in front of the laundry room, well 8 months later, that problem was still very much there. Really how hard to fix, you just need a hammer and bang it in.
The same reviewer did mention that the kitchen had no food items what-so-ever, including condiments, so we packed accordingly. Not a problem. What I did find to be a problem was there was not even a kitchen towel. We are dishwasher people, which they did supply detergent for, as well as laundry soap, thank you, it would have been nice to have the kitchen towel. Improvised with that using a bathroom hand towel.
Now the positives.... there are lots, the place was impeccably clean, and smelled great. The beds were super comfortable. We did not find any issue with the noise level. The location, fantastic.. just a short walk to the Metro, Dupont Circle. At the end of the street, there is pizza, Chinese, Pastry. Within walking distance was a small grocery store that we utilized numerous times.
The foyer/stairwell was being remodeled while we where there, and the crew was fantastic. Taking into account the guests, they did not start noisy work until later in the day. They were very friendly and kind.
Yes, I would recommend this Apt to anyone who asks, just fix the nail problem.
The stay was great. My family had a great time in DC and the condo fit us just right. We got there a little early at 2:30 and could not get in, so we called the management company and they the code we had will work at 3:00.( should have read the contract a little better)
The place was clean and stocked well with towels and soaps, shampoo, paper towels, and dishes. Close walk to the bus stops and metro subways. At the end of the block was places to eat, including a great cake shop.
Overall great stay!
This was perfect for our family of 4 (kids aged 8 and 11). The location was GREAT. The lovely tree-lined walk to the DuPont Metro station made all the museums, memorials, and sights easy to access. There are at least two grocery stores within walking distance (Harris Teeter and Safeway). The apartment was clean and comfy and well stocked with dishes, pots, pans, appliances, etc. We would absolutely stay here again and would recommend it to our friends. If you have kids, we recommend the Spy In The City tour at the Spy Museum. We ate amazing middle eastern food at Agora (kid-friendly) and the very casual, kid-friendly El Tamarindo was good for Mexican/El Salvadoran, both within walking distance
Here are a few things that prevented a 5 star rating:
1) There is a nail poking up out of the floor just outside the laundry closet. Needs a tap in before someone gets hurt.
2) There were no condiments. We have stayed at a handful of rental homes in the last few years and most have had some basics (salt, pepper, evoo, soy sauce, ketchup, mustard, coffee filters). This is not a big deal, but it's good to know what you'll get for planning purposes. If we had known we could have brought a few things. It would have been nice to have a few extra kitchen towels as well.
3) The wifi was crummy. I tried a number of the wifi options and never got a very good connection (i.e. it would leak in emails, but even basic web surfing was not possible). This was ok for us as we were out and about so much, but if you are expecting to work/stream/download, you'll be frustrated.
4) We found the night noises (sirens, cars) a little disruptive. Maybe bring ear plugs if you are light sleeper.
Tolle Lage an einer ruhigen Straße, noch zu Fuß zu den Restaurants, Cafés, Clubs, und das Weiße Haus! 1 Block zum Hilton Hotel.
Leicht zu Fuß zur U-Bahn Red Line und große Bus-Service.
Andere Dinge zu beachten
Wenn Sie wie einfach, bodenständige Leben, ist dies ein perfekter Ort zum Leben in, ohne den Aufwand des Eigentums.
* Zuzüglich eventueller obligatorischer oder fakultativer Nebenkosten nach tatsächlicher Belegung beziehungsweise tatsächlichem Verbrauch (gemäß Absprache mit dem Vermieter). Die Zahlung des Mietpreises ist nur in der vom Vermieter angegebenen Währung möglich. Zahlungen in anderen Währungen müssen vorher mit dem Vermieter individuell vereinbart werden. Der Währungsrechner dient nur zur Orientierung und bildet keinen verbindlichen Umrechnungskurs für die Mietpreise ab.