Genießen Sie unsere voll ausgestattete Oceanfront Penthouse. Unser Haus verfügt über 3 Ebenen von Raum. An unserem ersten Etage haben wir unseren Lebensraum, darunter ein 55 "Fernseher, Sat-TV, DVD-Player und eine Sitzecke. Als wir durch den ersten Stock geht es weiter über einen geräumigen Essbereich für 6 Personen, um unsere voll ausgestattete Küche, die einen Backofen, Herd, Mikrowelle, Kaffeemaschine, Spüle und Kühlschrank mit Gefrierfach sowie eine Küchenzeile Set beinhaltet verbunden dass Platz für vier. Die erste Etage verfügt auch über eine kleine Waschküche; ausgestattet mit einer Waschmaschine, Trockner und Ausgussbecken; eine 1/2 Bad; und einen Balkon mit Blick auf das Meer. Die Wifi-Router ist ebenfalls auf dieser Etage, aber Internet-Verbindung ist aus allen Bereichen des Hauses zugänglich ist.
Die Treppe hinauf haben wir ein komplettes Badezimmer, direkt neben unserem ersten Schlafzimmer. Das Schlafzimmer verfügt über ein Queen-Size-Bett, eine Kommode und einen großen Schrank. Unsere nächste Schlafzimmer verfügt über ein Etagenbett, Kommode und einen weiteren großen Schrank. Als nächstes haben wir das Schlafzimmer, darunter ein Kingsize-Bett, Master-Bad, und einem 32 "Fernseher. Direkt vor der Tür zum Schlafzimmer, gibt es eine Reihe von Treppen, die uns in den dritten Stock, unserer Dachterrasse führen. Die Terrasse verfügt über eine freistehende Grill, Küchenschrank, und einen Tisch mit sechs Stühlen.
Alle Schlafzimmer Schranktüren werden gespiegelt und nehme eine vollständige Wand. Darüber hinaus sind alle Zimmer verfügen über Meerblick. Genießen Sie einen Spaziergang am Strand, nur wenige Schritte von den Toren von der Anlage entfernt. Zwei Pools sind im Inneren des Komplexes sowie, zusätzlich zu einem Basketballplatz, Tennisplatz, Volleyball, Wanderwege, und ein komplettes Fitness-Center. 24 Stunden gated Sicherheit. Kontrollierter Zugang.
Alle Zimmer verfügen über Klimaanlagen.
The home is very well maintained and the grounds of the property and the pools are impeccable. Security is very tight all for your safety. we enjoyed the rooftop deck everyday of our 10day stay. The beach is not really "a beach" its more for taking in the views and soaking up the sun but still a must ENJOY!! the house was well stocked with beach chairs and toys. 2 spare cots which would have come in handy but they were in bad condition. the home fit 2 families (4 adults 4 children) very comfortable. i would have given it 5 stars but the inconvenience of not having another beeper to access the main gate (very important) was terrible. Make sure to ask for second beeper if you you are having 2 cars at the property. security is very tight and everyday i would have to wait 5 or more minutes at gate waiting for them to make their calls to verify i was a renter. EVERYTIME!!!!!
Excellent stay, very nice and comfortable. Loved the area, the pools, the view, the rooftop!! Very good, the only reason not giving 5 stars because the water heater was not working properly and even after being looked at by a professional it worked sometimes and sometimes it didn't. The security is tight to get in and out so we felt really good and very safe there!! Definitely will recommend it and will probably come back!!!
The property is very well equipped. It was clean and fully furnished. All we had to do was bring in groceries, everything else was there. The beds were comfortable and in great shape. The apartment was spotless clean and well maintained. The top terrace was great, It has a kitchen, a bathroom a table for 6 and a spot for a hammock. Great ocean views, the pools were great. The ocean walks were spectacular. Talk about a peaceful place. Everything was close by, including many affordable restaurants, bakeries and grocery stores.
Definitely a gem. I will be returning to this place.
This apartment is the best equipped we've encountered in several VRBO experiences. Above and beyond the usual linens, towels, plates and flatware, pots & pans, furniture and appliances, (all in great condition) this place comes equipped with all the beach play stuff - folding chairs, umbrellas, beach toys, and more. Air conditioned throughout (wall units in bedrooms, central unit on main floor). On 3 floors, the kitchen, dining room, lounge and a half bath are on the main floor, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths on the next floor up, and a top floor terrace which has a dining table for 6, gas grill, sink and food prep area, and half bath, atop all. Floors throughout are ceramic tiled, a bonus for keeping the place clean. The balcony off the lounge is lovely, with terra cotta tile (as with the terrace). You have ocean views from both, as well. There is Wi-Fi, though it must be said, it is not over-served by Claro, and can be problematic, particularly if streaming video (e.g. Netflix). There are two swimming pools on site, a well equipped exercising facility, sand volleyball court, children’s playground, and 24 hour security in this gated community of some 665 units, but is only 15-25% occupied during our stay, easing any pressure on common facilities. We found, to our delight, that we were, or very nearly were, the sole users of the eastern pool (which can easily accommodate about 40), and for that matter the on site beach as well. Edwin, the majordomo, was able to remedy those few small issues we had, and quickly - he's just a text away. A few caveats: though there IS a beach on the property, the swim-able portion is minuscule, so if ocean swimming is your aim, you need to travel to the area beaches (and there are several), the nearest being about 1 mile distant. Although not absolutely essential, some command of conversational Spanish will be a great asset for visitors. Though there are a few restaurants and a convenience store and a small grocery in the area, you have to be more ambitious than we were to avail them on foot – a car is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED as Vega Baja is pretty remote. There are many, restaurants (both local cuisine, and US chains) nearby, and stateside style supermarkets, Walmart, etc. There is much to see and do on the island, though, once again, a car is essential. In that we were seeking sun, surf, and solitude, we could not have been happier with our stay at Chalets de la Playa, and will happily return in future.
We stayed at the property for 3 weeks. The place was spotless, organized and very well equipped. The complex is unbelievable. 2 large pools, the beach was just 100 steps from our door. The complex was clean, secure, well taken cared of and close to everything. My family did not want to leave. The apartment is extremely comfortable, we are a family of 5. We had relatives visit us and they were impressed with the complex. The rooftop terrace was great and very comfortable, it even had a kitchen set and a bathroom.
I'm definitely going back and will recommend it to everyone I know.
Manny, the owner, was very helpful and Edwin, the caretaker, was there to meet us when we arrived.
Viele Strände zur Auswahl. Meer direkt vor dem Resort Toren und vielen Strände von 1 Meile bis 5 Meile fahren. Schnorcheln, Tauchen, Surfen usw. Schöne kristallklaren Stränden. Sehenswert. Der Komplex verfügt über 2 schöne Pools, Tennisplätze, Basketballplätze, Spielplätze, Turnhalle, Volleyballplatz, Wanderwege etc. 24 Stunden Sicherheit. Klimaanlage in allen Schlafzimmern.
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
4 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 4 Nächte
|Anmerkungen: Preise basieren auf 8 Gästen; pro zusätzlichem Gast werden 50 € pro Nacht berechnet.|
|Erstattbare Kaution||281 €|
|Cleaning fee||66 €|
1. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above are NOT allowed on the property without permission from the owner. A complete list of guests must be supplied to the owner prior to delivery of the keys.
2. Check-In time is 3pm and check-out time is 11am. We are happy to accommodate, if possible, to variations of these times.
3. All units in the complex are privately owned. The owners are NOT responsible for any accidents, injuries, illnesses that occur while on premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whim they invite to use the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended purposes.
6. Pets are NOT allowed. No exceptions
7. Air conditioners must only be used while inside of the unit. Do not leave it running while not in the property.
8. Wireless password: F29B1B9F50 FOR Claro5851A5
9. You will be provided house keys and a remote for the main gates, pool area and beach area. Loss of key is $25 and loss of remote is $50
10. If you lock yourself out and you need someone to come open the door for you, there will be a respond charge fee of $20 in addition to the loss key charge, if needed.
11. It is expected that you will follow all of the complex rules and will respect the privacy and tranquility of other residents.
12. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle. There are visitor spaces and they are first come first serve. No overnight parking for more than 1 vehicle.
13. Tenants are responsible for throwing out their own garbage daily and disposing of all of their items not used at the end of their stay.
14. Do not flush anything down the toilet other than toilet paper. The plumber's fee will be the responsibility of the guest plus an additional $75 fee.
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.