|Mindestaufenthalt||3 - 7 Nächte|
Immobilien Annehmlichkeiten gehören Blick auf den Golf, Bett / Bad Bettwäsche, Kabel-TV, WiFi, Gas und / oder Holzkohle-Grill, Küche ausgestattet mit Geschirr / Besteck / Kochgeschirr, und vieles mehr. Kontaktieren Sie uns für weitere Details.
Dieser Golf vor Haus liegt in der Clifton Beach Gemeinschaft auf Cape San Blas entfernt und verfügt über mehr als 3.000 Quadratmetern Wohnfläche, 5 Schlafzimmer, 4. 5 Bäder, einen großen Gemeinschaftspool und einen kleinen von nur 7 Häusern geteilt Kinderbecken, viele von Outdoor-Platz an Deck, einer privaten Promenade zum Strand und vieles mehr.
Bed Konfigurationen sind wie folgt: (schläft 12)
Erdgeschoss: Bunk Zimmer mit zwei Einzelbetten und einem vollen Größe Futon
2. Stock: Schlafzimmer # 1 w / französisches Bett (Deck-Zugang, Blick auf den Pool und eigenem Vollbad)
3. Etage: Master-Schlafzimmer # 2 w / California King (Deck-Zugang, am Golf und private Vollbad w / Doppel-Waschtisch, geflieste Dusche und Badewanne), Master-Schlafzimmer # 3 w / französisches Bett (Deck-Zugang, am Golf und private Vollbad), Master-Schlafzimmer # 4 w / französisches Bett (Deck-Zugang, Blick auf den Pool und eigenem Vollbad)
My family was stuck in the PCB rut and I wanted out. Staying at the Clifton Beach house locates in Cape San Blas was the perfect option. The house was beautiful, spacious and welcoming. There were 9 adults and we had plenty of room. It was located right on the beach with stunning views. We cooked at the house a few times, there were two grills we could have used, but choose not too. The other nights we would drive into town for delicious seafood. Dockside, Roonie B's and the Indian Pass Raw Bar, check them out. During the day we were on the beach along with very few other people. We saw huge crabs, stingrays and even a baby hammerhead shark (he was the cutest!). We did rent a boat to check out the tip of The Cape. There we saw tons of sand dollars and starfish, a few dolphins and one shark about 3 to 4 ft long. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It was beautiful, peaceful and relaxing. I know part of the reason it was relaxing is the owner of Clifton Beach (Silvia) was very easy to contact and to work with. She was quick to respond to any questions I had and I enjoyed doing business with her. If you want a vacation on a beautiful beach that is away from it all so you have quality time with your family and nature, this is your beach! Oh and make sure you get up early to check out Webber's donuts, they are delicious and sell out quick! Now I am honest and I will say that the mosquitos were horrible so make sure you bring spray. I personally can't wait to visit The Cape and stay in the best beach house ever, Clifton Beach.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Cape San Blas. The house was very nice and very large. The listing was accurate. It's also located walking distance from a convenience store that serves beer so that was a plus. ;-)
I'll detail the positives and negatives we had:
1. Great location and wonderful view.
2. All but one of the bedrooms has its own bathroom
3. The area is quiet
4. The management company was fantastic start to finish - prompt, courteous, and attentive to our needs. Thanks Silvia!
5. Direct beach access via private boardwalk
6. The house was very clean upon arrival
1. The boardwalk is in need of extension. At the end is a huge drop off of at least 2 feet from the bottom step down onto the dune. At this point you must slide down the rest of the way to the beach. Previous efforts to repair it (bricks and logs) actually provide more danger than help. If you have any trouble walking you will likely need to use the public beach access two doors down. This kind of defeats the purpose. We spoke with the management company about this and they said the dunes are protected so they can't do much about it. My guess is this stance will change if someone breaks a hip and decides to sue. The other odd thing is that the way it is now, the dune is actually being torn up by the foot traffic - the current situation is not protecting the dune at all.
2. Linen service only provides one bath towel per person.
3. Kitchen utensils/dishes are distributed haphazardly as if the owner doesn't cook much. They're also somewhat lacking, and some are in need of replacement (spatulas and pizza cutter). Knives are quite dull, but this is common at most rentals - we usually bring our own knives just forgot this time :-)
Suggestions for owner:
1. Seriously consider what it would take to fix the boardwalk. This is a lawsuit waiting to happen.
2. Consider a spigot and hose on the ground floor. The shower does not really cut it for rinsing sand off.
Overall there is much more good than bad about this place and I would recommend it, especially considering the size for the price.
This place was very nice. Our whole family (11 of us) loved being right on the beach. The beach is pristine and absolutely beautiful. The sunsets were spectacular and the screened in deck area was used every morning to sit quietly and listen to the tide roll in and the birds singing and not another sound. Truly peaceful. We didn't want to leave. The area is quaint and you will definitely want to take a day excursion to Apalachicola. The park at the end of Cape San Blas was nice to visit and plenty of beach or Bay area to explore by kayak or snorkel. We will be back for sure! We needed a few cooking utensils to accommodate the size of our group and the Manager was extremely responsive. You cannot find a better deal!
Place is very, very nice. Manager delivered brand new gas grill prior to our arrival based on other user's comments which meant she actually read reviews / cared about the place. Had our whole family down for labor day; beach is incredible compared to jam-packed places (i.e. Panama City & Destin). Highly recommend for someone who needs a real getaway.
Let me start off by saying this is a nice home. Plenty of space. Nice beds, bathrooms, etc. Beach is beautiful. Last but not least we all had a wonderful time. Manager was accommodating in some ways.....for instance the AC had an issue and a guy showed up to fix quickly. She also brought us a broom when we could not find one.
My biggest issue is I LIKE TO GRILL. This house was advertised as having a grill. We planned our menu around this. When we arrive, there is one of those open grills stuck in the ground without a top like you find sometimes in a picnic area in a public park. There was a constant 2o mph breeze blowing right over it. The grate was so rusty you could probably get tetanus from it. I told her the problem and there was "nothing I can do. Then I called back and told her "no, really this is a BIG problem for me." NADA. Not even spend $75 buck on a kettle webber???? Really? This was basically false advertising. Yes there was a grill. But it would be the same as advertising 5 queen beds but finding out one is an air mattress. Or maybe advertising an oven and a range but finding out one is a Coleman stove. Ridiculous and very disappointing. If we would have known ahead of time I would have rented another house. Thats how often we grill. Every meal. always. To make it worse, every house around it has a nice grill and I pointed this out but to no avail. We did have a good vacation but this made it not worth the money to me. I felt POSITIVE since this was a new rental that they would see the error and fix it but no so.
Other little things..... ice maker makes ice at an incredibly slow pace. The garage and private beach walk was the highway to the beach for all the other houses in this community even though the real path for them was marked with a sign.
Was very nice having a pool around and the porches , sunrises, sunset were beautiful.
If you don't care if you have a usable grill, this is a better than average home. The only problem is that the managers ability and willingness to accommodate on my problem may be telling of others experiences in the future.
* Zuzüglich eventueller obligatorischer oder fakultativer Nebenkosten nach tatsächlicher Belegung beziehungsweise tatsächlichem Verbrauch (gemäß Absprache mit dem Vermieter). Die Zahlung des Mietpreises ist nur in der vom Vermieter angegebenen Währung möglich. Zahlungen in anderen Währungen müssen vorher mit dem Vermieter individuell vereinbart werden. Der Währungsrechner dient nur zur Orientierung und bildet keinen verbindlichen Umrechnungskurs für die Mietpreise ab.