- Innerhalb weniger Stunden
- Englisch, Deutsch, Spanisch, Portugiesisch
- Kalender zuletzt aktualisiert:
- 2018 M05 24
Wellness / Erholung
Services innerhalb der Anlage
Services und Geschäfte
Sport und Abenteuer
Keine Erstattung für stornierte Buchungen.
Everything you could ask for.
We had an amazing holiday in Lagos and one of the things that made our time so enjoyable was this lovely villa.
The villa is a beautiful, large, clean and comfortable place to stay, the pictures really didn't do it justice. Our party consisted of five adults and one baby and we had all we needed and more. As it's only 5 mins into Lagos we had expected to spend more time in the city and marina but instead found ourselves drawn to the villa.
As it was April the mornings were cool and non of the party were in a rush to leave so we had breakfast in the large bright dining / kitchen area. We spent lunches out by the pool and even had a BBQ one evening in which we invited friends, luckily the weather was lovely everyday (21-24c). There are two balconies attached to bedrooms one each side of the house and the pool area, therefore plenty of sun traps and different areas to relax.
The complex was lovely too, we were right across from the first hole. Careways (the complex management) were really really helpful. They provided a travel cot at late notice for a small fee (€20) with no hassle, staff brought and put it up in the place we desired it. Cleaners came everyday and towels are changed every three days. We had a look around the spa and although it seemed nice we chose to spend our time within the villa.
Prior to our arrival and throughout our stay the owner was very efficient at replying to any of our queries. Again making our holiday hassle free.
We will definitely be returning in the near future.
The whole family had a great time in this beautiful villa. Beautiful location
Fantastic understated property
We had a wonderful week in this very upmarket clean property It catered for all ages with the pool and excellent indoor facility at the club house , and great views off the 1 st tee. golf and tennis. The beaches were 10 minutes away and a great location to explore the region and plenty of walks around the complex. Highly recommended. Jones family of 6.
In this villa we had one of our best holidays we ever had. The villa, the garden, the pool etc. is well maintained and the view towards to Lagos over the first green of the golf course is spectacular.
The villa is ideal to enjoy Lagos and the surrounding area.
We will definitely come back!
Lovely Villa on Boa Vista
This is a lovely, we equiped & well maitained property on the Boa Vista Golf complex in the Algarve, We come to the Algarve every winter, normally in different Villas for a 3 month stay, and this is the best Villa yet. We are a 100yds from the Golf Complex and clubhouse with membership facilities including the use of the indoor pool & Spa.A highly recommended Villa.
Verbindliche Steuern & Gebühren
Booking can be done via email or by telephone. A 30% deposit required at booking and the remaining 70% is due 30 days in advance of stay. A security deposit of 600 Euros will also be required in advance and refunded upon confirmation by the management company of no damages at checkout. Payments can be made securely using PayPal, bank cheque or wire transfer.