4 Schlafzimmer, 3 Badezimmer zu Hause, darunter zwei Meister. Schlafen 15
Keine Erstattung für stornierte Buchungen.
Lovely home for relaxing in comfort on a beautiful lake!
This home was a perfect spot for a crafty girlfriend retreat!
We rented the house with me and my eight uncles. Hard to please everyone but here are some comments. The location was nowhere special and the mosquito's were abundant. We didn't have a boat so the lake was for viewing only. What was unusual was arriving to unmade beds, very limited Paper products (we even had to soon buy TP and garbage bags), no ESPN, very slow wifi. Easy to overcome but just a little less then places we have rented in the past.
The kitchen was enough for a group of guys but if cooking was your thing bring your own pans and anything beyond salt and pepper. Not a lot of places to eat within 20 minutes, same with grocery stores.
Overall we made it work but I know many people might be disappointed.
In order of issues mentioned:
1. You visited during off-season, as it constantly rained prior stay and during your stay, I'm not sure how we can control mosquitos.
2. As we tell all our guest, our neighbor rents his boats exclusively to our guests, all you had to do was ask. There is a rental sheet in our folder.
3. We supply starter paper and plastic as stated in our contract.
4. ESPN is a part of our package. We have the top cable package available in the area.
5. WiFi is also the top speed available in the area. The modem was not in it's original position or plugged in when we went to clean after your stay.
5. Our kitchen is fully stocked with pots, pans, utensils, etc. We do not leave food or spices due to liability issues. I was at the house twice during your stay (supplying extra towels as you requested and working in the yard). If you needed something further, just ask.
6. According to YELP, there are 20 restaurants (fast food to fine dining) within a 5 mile radius.
7. In the future, please feel free to contact me at any time with requests or comments. I'm readily available and am quite willing to bend over backwards for our guests.
Jim’s home was wonderful. Clean, large enough for our gathering!
It met all our needs for our large “wedding” gathering. We had a lovely time, inside and outside of the house.
Great family getaway
We had a wonderful time with family at the Wind Lake house! Jim Jacobs the owner was very quick to answer any questions. The house was just about perfect for us, two of our sons and their families. The water was awesome (as was the weather)! We truly enjoyed the back yard playing croquet and frisbee. We were able to rent a paddle boat and a rowboat from Nic next door. Swimming, boating, fishing and just hanging out made it a perfect time together! We also spent one morning at Green Meadow Petting Farm (about 15 min. away) and it was a huge hit with our 6 grandchildren. :)
A great place for a family reunion
The Lake House on Wind Lake was great. It's beautiful inside and outside. It's well managed, clean, spacious, quiet, and conveniently located. We were a party of 13 and found sleeping and living arrangements very adequate. The outdoor space is superb. A perfect place for a relaxed and layed-back vacation, but with easy access (45 minutes) to activities like water park, amusement park, Milwaukee downtown, and other Wisconsin small town cultural events. There are also plenty of lake and river activities within a short driving distance. We are happy to recommend the Lake House.
The house is very spacious and well organized. It has great views from almost every room in the house. Jim was very nice and attentive. Over all our family had a great time!!