Ihre Zahlung ist durch unsere Mit-Vertrauen-Buchen-Garantie abgesichert, wenn Sie online auf FeWo-direkt buchen und zahlen.Mehr erfahren
Dieses Ferienhaus ist ideal für Familien und Freunde am Strand zurückziehen. Es gibt 3 Schlafzimmer, für 6 Personen. Gelegen an der Indian River, nur 1. 25 Meilen von der Melbourne Causeway und 2. 0 Meilen vom Eau Gallie Causeway. Dies ist ein Paddle Board, Surfen, Radfahren, aktive, künstlerische Gemeinschaft. Es ist eine kurze 5 min. Fahrt zum Strand. Urlaub mit Hund eingezäunten Hinterhof. Lokale und internationale Top-Surf-Strand.
The location was just right for our experience in Melbourne. Just a short drive to town or the beach. Thank you for the opening you home to us.
Property was well maintained. No problems with the location or neighborhood. I would recommend this property to anyone wanting a place that allows pets.
We had a blast staying at the Byron Seacrest house in Melbourne, FL. The house was everything VRBO said it was. Clean, well Maintained. Though small it had the feeling of a summer cottage. The house is close to all the attractions in Melbourne and Not too far from Orlando. Some of the attractions close are the soft ice cream shop down the street (US 1) and Mustards Last Stand for lunch. While some of the family did the Orlando thing, some went fishing the house was a great place to kick off your shoes at the end of the day. We arrived early on our start and met both Bryon and Melissa. Both of you are good people and made us welcome. All of our family had a great vacation!! Thank You Thank You
I don't even know where to begin! I stayed at this place unfortunately for 2 months. I had too because the owners won't give me my refund! The place is cute, comfortable, and beachy looking, IF u are planning on staying for 3 nights.
(1) I wish that the owners would have mentioned about the neighborhood. It's in a dump spot of Melbourne! I got my car broken into and took everything in it, and left an empty purse sitting on top of the garbage can?! There are no sufficient lights in the area, so pls be VERY careful coming in late at night!!! It's 10 min away from the beach and close to downtown Melbourne, which is good.
(2) The backyard is big enough for the dogs to run around BUT it's not well maintained. There is hardly any grass and it's pretty dirty! There are not enough parking spaces, so IF you have company, just trust the neighborhood that they won't ran over your car!
(3) The WEIRDEST part about my stay was the OWNERS!!! First of all, They would let u know if they are going to be in the property to "mow the grass" and do "pest control!" which I did NOT quite understand it being twice a week?! The owners FAILED to tell me that they are also going INSIDE the house and does whatever supposedly they need to do!!! They questioned me about how many people are living inside the house, when the agreement clearly stated that it is an 8 occupancy 3 bedroom house!!! First of all, I was living there by MYSELF and have family and friends come over. Does it really matter???!!! They were questioning me if the other bedrooms were occupied! I just laughed cus I thought it was comical! So, I came to the conclusion that the HUSBAND Owner is creepy enough to into the house AND does what knows what! VERY CREEPY! I would not be surprised if he even opened my drawers! When I confronted them about it, they could not explain anything.
(4) I don't mind paying extra pet fees since my family would also bring their maltease dog sometimes... BUT to be rudely question about it??? it's absurd. How did they know that there was another dog in the house IF the CREEPY Husband is NOT trespassing in the house?
(5) The place is cute and beachy looking.... UNFORTUNATELY, I would NOT recommend this place to anyone due to very sketchy neighborhood and CREEPY OWNERS!!! Lastly, it's 100 degrees in FL right now, The owner has a BIG sign right next to the A.C. to make sure u keep the TEMP at 78 degrees at all time!!!
The home was what we expected from the pictures. It was convenient to the beaches and restaurants. The home was clean and comfortable. The owner was nice to work with.
If you are just looking for a place to sleep, eat, get ready, and go out for the day I would recommend staying here.
We had a lovely stay at this Seaside Cottage. Not from the ocean restaurants and places to visit. A big backyard for the dog. This Cottage was very clean and very comfortable I would recommend you stay here We all had a great time
Orlando und Disney 70 m entfernt, Cape Canaveral 30 m Entfernung, Sebastian Inlet 40m, Cocoa Beach 15m, Melbourne Mall 8 m,
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 2 Nächte
|Cleaning Fee||115 €|
|Erstattbare Kaution||207 €|
Damage Deposit, Cleaning fee and Pet fee are due upon booking a reservation. The damage deposit will be refunded after check out within 7 days. All payments must be made through the Homeaway website. Rental agreement must be returned and signed by the owner to ensure reservation is valid.
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.