NEW ADDITION, haben wir jetzt KLIMAANLAGE.
Eine schöne moderne Tex Mex spanischen Stil zu Hause auf dem Fluss Pecos befindet sich im Dorf von Pecos New Mexico. Fangen Sie Ihr Abendessen von der Terrasse am Ufer des Pecos, grill es auf und um die Feuerstelle sitzen und genießen. Diese sehr komfortable moderne Haus von der National Wald umgeben mit vielen Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Nähe. Ein Besuch in Santa Fe ist leicht entlang der Interstate 25 aus. Entspannen oder Fisch aus dem Deck an den Ufern des Pecos River
Genießen Sie den herrlichen Blick auf den Sonnenuntergang und die Umgebung von der beiliegenden Veranda des Hauses. Vogelbeobachtung ist ein Muss
Im Mietpreis enthalten sind:
* Pecos River auf dem Grundstück mit Blick auf Terrasse und Feuerstelle
* Einfach zu Hauptsicherheitssystem eingestellt
* Southwestern Stil offene Balkendecke mit großen exponierten Vega Strahlen durch den Schlauch
* Radiant erhitzt Saltillo Fliesenböden, sehr gut gedämmte Wände und Decken, die Schlafzimmer und Wohnbereich haben jeweils einzelne Thermostate für Ihren individuellen Komfort.
* Highspeed Internet
* Direct TV
* Fabelhafte Aussicht von jedem Teil der mehr als 1/2 acre Eigentum, einschließlich geschlossenen Südlage geschlossene Veranda (Wintergarten) und Wohnzimmer
* 2 Auto, Carport mit viel Platz für eine zusätzliche Auto
* Master Suite mit Tex-Stil Möbel, Queen-Bett mit Plüsch feste Matratze, Daunendecke, Armour / Schrank, 9 Schubladen Kommode mit Spiegel, Wecker / CD-Player / Radio-
* Zweites Schlafzimmer enthält, Queen-Size-Bett mit festen Matratze Bett, Schrank, 3 Schubladen Kommode, Daunendecke, Wandklapp Bügelbrett mit Bügeleisen.
* 2 Badezimmer mit gefliesten begehbare Duschen inklusive Duschköpfe und Handstäbe, hat Master-Bad Skylight beide haben viel Stau
* Voll ausgestattete Küche mit Geräten aus rostfreiem Stahl; Herd, Geschirrspüler, Kühl- / Gefrierschrank, Abfallverdichtungsgerät, Toaster / Backofen, Mikrowelle, Reine Umkehrosmose Trinkwasser, alle Koch- und Essgeschirr, große Theke zur Zubereitung von Speisen / Bar mit drei Barhockern, Dachfenster und natürlich Gewürze, Servietten, Folie, baggies, normale Sachen usw.
* Esszimmer, Eichentisch für sechs Personen, Geschirrschrank mit Essgeschirr
* Wohnzimmer, umfasst Kiva Kamin, TV, DVD-Player JBL, JBL-Empfänger, 4 Lazy Boy Liegen (ein Doppelzimmer und 2 Einzelliegen), Dachfenster
* Wohnbereich ist ein offenes Konzept, Küche, Ess-und Wohnzimmer mit schöner Aussicht umfasst.
* Große geschlossene Veranda (Wintergarten) mit 11 große Fenster im Blick auf die Berge und den Fluss, Kiva Kamin und zwei große Tische mit Stühlen zu nehmen.
* Waschmaschine / Trockner enthalten, Dachfenster
Our family of five(kids aged 9, 6 and 3) spent the most wonderful three weeks staying at Tom's place. The warm cozy house is very well maintained, nicely decorated and stocked with everything you need. We have stayed at many houses during our sabbatical and always appreciate when the owner make a special effort for their guests. Tom's place is on top of our list, truly a home away from home!
It's situated in the quiet Pecos village, a 25 minute/scenic drive from Santa Fe. We loved going to town for the museums and some of the best Mexican/southwestern food ever(don't miss The Pantry.) We equally enjoyed just chilling at home. The house is surrounded in lush greenery with Pecos river running through the backyard. We enjoyed many hours sitting by the river deck, watching the kids play. We had a lovely BBQ by the river and a bonfire on a cool night star gazing.
There are many trails nearby. We enjoyed the hikes in Pecos and Santa Fe national forest and a couple of fishing/picnics by the Monastery Lake. We also visited the Bandelier(the kids' favorite) and tent rocks national monuments, both within 1 hour drive. Lots of wildlife when you are out there, birds, squirrels and deers. We even had a close encounter with a rattlesnake which was incredible.
We had an amazing time at Pecos and everyone agreed it has been one of the highlights traveling in the US so far. If you are planning a trip to New Mexico, this is the perfect destination.
Thanks again for everything, Tom!
We enjoyed our stay in Tom's House and in Pecos very much. It is a quiet location with the back yard leading to the Pecos River a few hundered feet away. The kids were able to fish right from the back yard, we enjoyed a BBQ on the provided grill and had smores around an outdoor fire next to the River. The house is very clean and maticulate and with all the amenities, just as advertised. We had a family of 2 adults and 2 kids and were very comfortable in the house. The town of Pecos has a Dollar General and a Family Dollar stores for your groceries and any family items that you may need. The Dairy Queen in town also got a lot of visits from our family for ice cream treats. Don't forget to check out the Pecos National Park Visitor Center on the way into town for hiking maps and information. The State Fish Hatchery and Monastery Lake close to the house were pretty cool spots for the kids to visit. Santa Fe is a 35 minute drive and we made it often during the week. We also loved our visits to the Bandelier National Monument and Ski Sante Fe area. The kids loved the Bradbury Science Museum and all the history of the town of Los Alamos which is a 1.5 hour drive from Pecos and well worth it. There is a tremendous amount of hiking around White Rock, NM on the way to Los Alamos and we wished we had more time to do all the awesome scenic hikes. Tom, thanks for sharing your house and an awesome vacation experience for our family.
We have family in Pecos. We usually stay in hotels downtown Santa Fe. Very happy we gave this home a try. The house is fully equipped, peaceful, cozy, warm fire place. Fishing 75 yards away on property. The landlord Tom insured our stay was top notch! We will certainly book again. Thank you Tom
This beautiful Santa Fe style house sits in a lovely valley thats perfectly peaceful. It has a great deck that's right on the river. The House itself has everything you need, plenty of space and very comfortable beds. During the day, we could walk right out the back gate and fish the Pecos River. During the evenings we really enjoyed sitting by the outdoor fire pit and looking at the millions of stars. We were even able to grill some the trout we caught and eat right next to the river. Tom is a great host, and he makes sure all your needs are met. We can't wait until our next trip to his tranquil vacation home. The town of Pecos itself is small but full of charm. There are a few restaurants but we found a favorite. We ate several times at Mayela's and had some of the best red chile enchiladas in New Mexico. After catching our limit, we took an afternoon and explored the old Spanish mission and Pueblo ruins, just a few miles from the house. My son loved it. We also visited the historic town Santa Fe, which was a short 25 minute drive down the highway. Thanks again Tom, We had a great time.
We had a wonderful stay at this property in Pecos, New Mexico. The cabin was immaculate, beds very comfortable and the grounds were beautiful-wonderful deck right on the river. I've been coming to the Pecos River area since the mid-1960's and this was the best cabin we've stayed in. We've never stayed in a cleaner VRBO unit, and we've stayed in many over the years.
While in Pecos, we fished Monastery Lake (only ~ one mile up the highway), fly fished the Pecos River from Pecos to Cowles and the Moro River, visited Santa Fe, hiked and just relaxed.
We certainly will be back. I just wish this property was large enough to take family and grandkids to this beautiful area. However, we will probably take them anyway, rent this property and rent another property for the rest of the family.
The owner, Tom Dadian, was very kind and most helpful. If you simply need a 2-bedroom facility in the Pecos area, you cannot make a better choice than this property.
Terry & Shelia Claiborne
We have been to this area of NM quite a few times but never have stayed in Pecos. It was a pleasure to stay in this lovely Adobe home. It could be featured in a magazine! We enjoyed the sun room and being so close to the river. Santa Fe is only about 30 minutes away. We wouldn't hesitate to rent this property again.
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 3 Nächte
|Cleaning Fee||116 €|
|Haustier-Gebühr||9 € + Steuern|
Call about pet approval. $10 fee is per pet per day
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.