Ihre Zahlung ist durch unsere Mit-Vertrauen-Buchen-Garantie abgesichert, wenn Sie online auf FeWo-direkt buchen und zahlen.Mehr erfahren
NEW ADDITION, haben wir jetzt KLIMAANLAGE.
Eine schöne moderne Tex Mex spanischen Stil zu Hause auf dem Fluss Pecos befindet sich im Dorf von Pecos New Mexico. Fangen Sie Ihr Abendessen von der Terrasse am Ufer des Pecos, grill es auf und um die Feuerstelle sitzen und genießen. Diese sehr komfortable moderne Haus von der National Wald umgeben mit vielen Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Nähe. Ein Besuch in Santa Fe ist leicht entlang der Interstate 25 aus. Entspannen oder Fisch aus dem Deck an den Ufern des Pecos River
Genießen Sie den herrlichen Blick auf den Sonnenuntergang und die Umgebung von der beiliegenden Veranda des Hauses. Vogelbeobachtung ist ein Muss
Im Mietpreis enthalten sind:
* Pecos River auf dem Grundstück mit Blick auf Terrasse und Feuerstelle
* Einfach zu Hauptsicherheitssystem eingestellt
* Southwestern Stil offene Balkendecke mit großen exponierten Vega Strahlen durch den Schlauch
* Radiant erhitzt Saltillo Fliesenböden, sehr gut gedämmte Wände und Decken, die Schlafzimmer und Wohnbereich haben jeweils einzelne Thermostate für Ihren individuellen Komfort.
* Highspeed Internet
* Direct TV
* Fabelhafte Aussicht von jedem Teil der mehr als 1/2 acre Eigentum, einschließlich geschlossenen Südlage geschlossene Veranda (Wintergarten) und Wohnzimmer
* 2 Auto, Carport mit viel Platz für eine zusätzliche Auto
* Master Suite mit Tex-Stil Möbel, Queen-Bett mit Plüsch feste Matratze, Daunendecke, Armour / Schrank, 9 Schubladen Kommode mit Spiegel, Wecker / CD-Player / Radio-
* Zweites Schlafzimmer enthält, Queen-Size-Bett mit festen Matratze Bett, Schrank, 3 Schubladen Kommode, Daunendecke, Wandklapp Bügelbrett mit Bügeleisen.
* 2 Badezimmer mit gefliesten begehbare Duschen inklusive Duschköpfe und Handstäbe, hat Master-Bad Skylight beide haben viel Stau
* Voll ausgestattete Küche mit Geräten aus rostfreiem Stahl; Herd, Geschirrspüler, Kühl- / Gefrierschrank, Abfallverdichtungsgerät, Toaster / Backofen, Mikrowelle, Reine Umkehrosmose Trinkwasser, alle Koch- und Essgeschirr, große Theke zur Zubereitung von Speisen / Bar mit drei Barhockern, Dachfenster und natürlich Gewürze, Servietten, Folie, baggies, normale Sachen usw.
* Esszimmer, Eichentisch für sechs Personen, Geschirrschrank mit Essgeschirr
* Wohnzimmer, umfasst Kiva Kamin, TV, DVD-Player JBL, JBL-Empfänger, 4 Lazy Boy Liegen (ein Doppelzimmer und 2 Einzelliegen), Dachfenster
* Wohnbereich ist ein offenes Konzept, Küche, Ess-und Wohnzimmer mit schöner Aussicht umfasst.
* Große geschlossene Veranda (Wintergarten) mit 11 große Fenster im Blick auf die Berge und den Fluss, Kiva Kamin und zwei große Tische mit Stühlen zu nehmen.
* Waschmaschine / Trockner enthalten, Dachfenster
Our family of five(kids aged 9, 6 and 3) spent the most wonderful three weeks staying at Tom's place. The warm cozy house is very well maintained, nicely decorated and stocked with everything you need. We have stayed at many houses during our sabbatical and always appreciate when the owner make a special effort for their guests. Tom's place is on top of our list, truly a home away from home!
It's situated in the quiet Pecos village, a 25 minute/scenic drive from Santa Fe. We loved going to town for the museums and some of the best Mexican/southwestern food ever(don't miss The Pantry.) We equally enjoyed just chilling at home. The house is surrounded in lush greenery with Pecos river running through the backyard. We enjoyed many hours sitting by the river deck, watching the kids play. We had a lovely BBQ by the river and a bonfire on a cool night star gazing.
There are many trails nearby. We enjoyed the hikes in Pecos and Santa Fe national forest and a couple of fishing/picnics by the Monastery Lake. We also visited the Bandelier(the kids' favorite) and tent rocks national monuments, both within 1 hour drive. Lots of wildlife when you are out there, birds, squirrels and deers. We even had a close encounter with a rattlesnake which was incredible.
We had an amazing time at Pecos and everyone agreed it has been one of the highlights traveling in the US so far. If you are planning a trip to New Mexico, this is the perfect destination.
Thanks again for everything, Tom!
This beautiful Santa Fe style house sits in a lovely valley thats perfectly peaceful. It has a great deck that's right on the river. The House itself has everything you need, plenty of space and very comfortable beds. During the day, we could walk right out the back gate and fish the Pecos River. During the evenings we really enjoyed sitting by the outdoor fire pit and looking at the millions of stars. We were even able to grill some the trout we caught and eat right next to the river. Tom is a great host, and he makes sure all your needs are met. We can't wait until our next trip to his tranquil vacation home. The town of Pecos itself is small but full of charm. There are a few restaurants but we found a favorite. We ate several times at Mayela's and had some of the best red chile enchiladas in New Mexico. After catching our limit, we took an afternoon and explored the old Spanish mission and Pueblo ruins, just a few miles from the house. My son loved it. We also visited the historic town Santa Fe, which was a short 25 minute drive down the highway. Thanks again Tom, We had a great time.
We had a wonderful stay at this property in Pecos, New Mexico. The cabin was immaculate, beds very comfortable and the grounds were beautiful-wonderful deck right on the river. I've been coming to the Pecos River area since the mid-1960's and this was the best cabin we've stayed in. We've never stayed in a cleaner VRBO unit, and we've stayed in many over the years.
While in Pecos, we fished Monastery Lake (only ~ one mile up the highway), fly fished the Pecos River from Pecos to Cowles and the Moro River, visited Santa Fe, hiked and just relaxed.
We certainly will be back. I just wish this property was large enough to take family and grandkids to this beautiful area. However, we will probably take them anyway, rent this property and rent another property for the rest of the family.
The owner, Tom Dadian, was very kind and most helpful. If you simply need a 2-bedroom facility in the Pecos area, you cannot make a better choice than this property.
Terry & Shelia Claiborne
We have been to this area of NM quite a few times but never have stayed in Pecos. It was a pleasure to stay in this lovely Adobe home. It could be featured in a magazine! We enjoyed the sun room and being so close to the river. Santa Fe is only about 30 minutes away. We wouldn't hesitate to rent this property again.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this property on the Pecos River. The property on the edge of Pecos proper is close to Santa Fe. The property is as advertised with River shoreline access. While there I was able to catch native trout while fly fishing in-spite of slightly higher water flow. I am confident that Salmon Eggs would be very productive but I prefer to catch and release since bait fishing usually kills the fish. I was not in the mood to filet fish and cook dinner with the good New Mexican Food Restaurants in Pecos. The excellently equipped and decorated adobe home has available heat and air conditioning which we found more than adequate. This was our first time in an adobe structure and we were amazed how quiet they are in spite of weather. A neighbor's friendly dog came to investigate to make sure we were supposed to be there but he was not a problem. Security on the property was excellent with alarms and motion detector lighting on the exterior of the property. The owner has done a good job of maintaining the structures and landscaping the property. He is very available, via phone or email and answers any questions immediately. I found him very open to any suggestions or questions. Access to the river is down a fairly steep decline from the home but the drive is paved going down a short distance to the long yard and then to the river and deck the owner has built at the river area. That can all be seen on the pictures provided by the owner. We were able to enjoy sitting around our campfires, morning and evening.. Mosquito's were non existent which was a welcome surprise, especially when we were sitting by the river. Overall a 5 Star operation...
This is my 2nd summer to stay in this beautiful rental. What a treat!
Everything you need is in this house AND something new this year... Air conditioning!! I didn't need it but it's nice knowing that if I did, it was there.
I absolutely love spending the day in Santa Fe shopping and walking through galleries then an easy 20 minute drive has me away from the traffic and people and sitting by the beautiful Pecos River.
Tom's home is very comfortable!
The area really is very interesting and so beautiful AND there is a restaurant called Frankie's in Pecos that has a wonderful breakfast.
I highly recommend this rental and you will not find a nicer, more accomadating property owner. Tom genuinely loves sharing his beautiful home!
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 3 Nächte
|Cleaning Fee||116 €|
|Haustier-Gebühr||9 € + Steuern|
Call about pet approval. $10 fee is per pet per day
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.