|Unterkunftsart||Wohnung in einer Anlage|
Comfortable & Quiet Second Floor Two Bedroom Condo (ein Kingsize-Bett und ein Doppelbett) mit voll ausgestatteter Küche mit Fußbodenheizung sowie Granit und Balkon mit Blick auf angrenzenden Garten in einem historischen Stadtviertel Walla Walla. Wir bieten Arbeit von mehreren lokalen Künstlern. Condo ist vier Blocks auf der Main Street für Weinproben - Kunst Galerien - Geschäfte - Restaurants - Night Life & Whitman College. Erwachsene Leben in Gepflegt Complex mit Off Street Parking. Bitte genießen Sie Ihren Aufenthalt bei uns !!
My sister and I have a "Sister's Weekend" every year. As we've gotten older and work, family, and just life in general all start to stack up, we like to try and get away for a 4-day weekend to spend time together. We typically keep it low key, do some relaxing, good drinks, great food, etc.
Our stay here at this condo was wonderful! The place has been totally updated, the location is quickly and easily walkable to everything downtown, and Rob the owner goes above and beyond to ensure you get there easily, have what you need, and have a comfortable stay. No really, he goes above and beyond. He even gives you a complimentary bottle of wine to begin your stay (and the wine was delicious).
So why 4-stars rather than 5-stars? It's kind of petty, and definitely personal preference, but here are the nitpicks:
- This place has no TV. While that's not a deal breaker for a lot of folks, the weekend my sister and I had envisioned was wine tasting, good food, and some lounging and relaxation at the condo/binge watching something. We were able to use our computers to watch On Demand and Netflix, but it would have been much better to have larger screen with some volume
- It gets kind of stuffy at times. There IS a box fan available, but the place gets really stuffy in the colder months (when we were there) and the air definitely doesn't flow without opening windows and/or doors
- The curtains are only for privacy, not to keep any kind of light out of the room. I love going to resorts where there are blackout blinds. I also have both pull down blinds and curtains over my windows in my bedroom at home. When I want to sleep, I need it to be as dark as I can get it. The curtains provided in each room let in all of the light - all of it! It would have been nice to be able to have the room darker while sleeping
- There were 2 of us staying there and I definitely wouldn't recommend many more than that. While there are 2 (comfortable) bedrooms, there is one very small (yet updated) bathroom. My sister and I did fine, but more than 2 people would probably get a little dicey
Like I said - nit picky, but those are my knocks against the place if I'm being honest, and what keeps it from being 5-stars.
All-in-all I would absolutely positively recommend this place to anyone looking for a close-to-everything downtown, updated, well cared for, well accommodated place in Walla Walla.
Rob himself - I'd give 6-stars!
The location is perfect for walking to nearby restaurants bars and shops as well as the Whitman campus
The condo is very comfy and nicely decorated. The only improvement I might suggest is a new shower head for better water pressure !
Great location, close to downtown and Whitman. On quiet street. Space for storing bikes.
Great property and amazing location! We walked everywhere when we went out exploring downtown Walla Walla. Home was quiet and convenient to many local attractions.
The condo was very nice, comfortable, clean and convenient. We were 2 couples visiting a Whitman student, biking and wine tasting and it worked well for all those activities. We cooked some meals at the condo - the kitchen was well stocked. The owner was helpful. The only issue was where to lock up 4 bikes, but I think he's probably getting that figured out now.
Before getting into Walla Walls we messaged the owner and he met us at the condo. which was in a perfect location. He got us situated in the condo and showed us around. It is located only 4 blocks to downtown. Absolutely the perfect location. we would stay here again.
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 2 Nächte
|Cleaning Fee||69 €|
Four Adults Maximum Occupancy in this Condominium. Please be aware that this is an upstairs unit with adjacent neighbors. We expect you to respect their privacy and quietude in our condo rental. Thanks for your cooperation.
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.