The beachhouse is truly beachfront on one of best beaches of Seychelles - 15 steps away from the front door of the villa. The Anse Forbans beach in front our villa is white sand and unlike some 'seafront' villas, the beach house does not have a road in front of it. It is the perfect setting for large groups (such as two families/friends holidaying together) or a large family to have the perfect tropical holiday on a magnificent quasi-private beach.
You are in a private secluded environment. Our garden & Anse Forbans beach will make you feel that you have been taken away to another world far away. Imagine waking up and walking through a lush garden to lounge and swim at this magnificent beach, napping under the coco trees, swimming in the calm waters while your children play on the beach or in an enclosed private garden. The privacy and tranquility of the Beach House are further enhanced by a high wall and fence around the perimeter of the property. On the beach in the garden of the beach house, there is a corner shaded by coco trees - ideal for sundowners & evening meals. Alfresco dining takes on whole new meaning with the waves of Anse Forbans lapping at your feet.
Long peaceful nature walks whether on Anse Forbans beach or in the nearby undisturbed forests are popular with visitors. Kayaking, swimming and snorkeling amongst the schools of fish await at Anse Forbans and a short stroll away is the famous surfing beach of Anse Parnel beach. A local grocery store is only 200 meters away – step inside and you will be taken back to the Seychelles of yesterday with the warm service of the proprietor. The villa also offers a wide range of amenities for children (see below). Your children will love running through the garden or playing on the beach while the parents can lounge nearby on the beach or terrasse. The beachhouse has daily maid service and a local cook can conjure up local specialities and is highly recommended. Babysitting is also possible.
The Beach House also features:
• All four bedrooms are air conditioned and feature orthopedic spring mattresses and pedestal fans enabling peaceful sleep to the tranquil sounds of the waves of Anse Forbans – there are also two rollaway beds, a sofa bed, 3 baby cots with orthopedic spring mattresses and a children’s bed;
• One bedroom is a self contained flat with its own entrance and features a kitchenette and sofa bed, queen sized bed bathroom and its own terrace with teak dining table for 4/5 people which allows large groups to share the villa yet maintain privacy and separation;
• There is a second bedroom with orthopedic mattress next to its own full bathroom with A/C and pedestal fan.
• The remaining 2 bedrooms each have two single beds;
• 3 bathrooms – all with shower or bath/shower, sink and toilet. In addition there is also an outdoor shower near the beachfront;
• 2 outdoor terraces with separate dining areas: a teak table for up to 12 people and in separate terrace, a teak dining table for 4/5;
• Rattan furniture on terrace + 12 sun loungers;
• Indoor dining table for 6 people plus a living room with 2x3 person couches and several sitting chairs including ones for children with a large screen TV and all-regions DVD player (plus a library of movies for the whole family);
• Plastic picnic table + 8 plastic chairs which is perfect for easily moving around on the beach and having lazy lunches or dinners with the waters of Anse Forbans lapping at your feet.
• Other activities include petanques in the garden (2 sets of boules) and we also provide a multitude of family games including Backgammon, Chess, Chequers, Jenga, Scrabble, and many many more.
• Daily maid service & optional laundry service;
• Fully equipped kitchen & BBQ facilities – catering can be arranged by the House Manager
The Beach House is ideal for children and babies, family/kids friendly features include:
3 high chairs
3 baby cots
small outdoor picnic table for children – ideal for meals in the garden or on the beach;
• small indoor dining table perfect for the kids to eat while watching one of many children's DVDs in our library;
One rocking horse + Multitude of toys
Car Seats for babies and up to 6 years old kids
Moveable children’s play pen + soft play mat - perfect for the small ones to safely play while the parents enjoy the beach or lounging in the garden.
Great location which is secluded in the undeveloped south of Mahe yet has many nearby restaurants, shops and services, including:
• Many of Seychelles’ best beaches including Petite Anse, Intendence, Anse Boileau, Parnel, Anse Soleil and Takamaka are just minutes away.
• water sports: swimming, kayaking, snorkeling, fishing, hiking
• Grocery 150 meters away & 2 large grocery stores - 5 minutes away
• Surfers Restaurant - 800 meters away – also deliver to the Beach House;
• Oceanview Cocktail Bar - less than 200 meters away;
• Allamanda restaurant featuring both buffet and al carte options - less than 200 meters away;
• Allamanda Spa featuring a range of massage and beauty treatments – less than 200 meters away
• Anse Royale is 10 minutes away with several restaurants, hospital, pharmacy, PADI dive shop & grocery stores.
• Catering by excellent local Seychellois cooks can be arranged;
• BBQ facilities included; food prep & cleaning can be arranged;
• Marine charters & car rentals can be arranged;
• Chez Batista features Sunday buffets and daily fish specials. 5 minutes away; and
• bus stop - 80 meters away from the villa
We spent about a week at Beach Kaz and really enjoyed it. The location is perfect for anyone who wants true beachfront access. Being more south on the island is really preferred. There is a much quieter vibe to the area compared to the north. All of the best beaches we found were also in the south.
The house is kept incredibly clean and is stocked beyond what you could ever need for a vacation. Marlene and the staff are incredibly nice and helpful. There is no way I would come to Mahe and stay at a resort when you have this option available. It is the best way to get a small taste of the local culture. We came away completely satisfied and would not hesitate to stay at Beach Kaz again.
Our Family stay at Beach Kaz exceeded our expectations, it is a fantastic property that is especially well suited for a family get away with small kids. We were four adults and twin two year olds so have been finding normal hotel setups challenging, this house was like home away from home. The property online description and photos were an accurate representation and the house floorplan allowed everyone to have a bit of privacy. The house was impeccably clean, well maintained, well equipped with dishes, baby cribs, etc and the week day cleaning services by Juliana and Lucinda were perfect, not to mention friendly. We felt very much at home and enjoyed our time out on the patio and in the yard, relaxed that the kids were inside the fence. Truly have no complaints and were so pleased we found such a great find, with beach and yard, couldn't have hoped for any better. We felt the owner, house manager and staff all were very welcoming and were willing to go the extra the mile to ensure we had an exceptional stay. Overall our experience was fantastic, we would come back in a heartbeat.
During our recent trip to Seychelles, we rented this house at Anse Forbans. It was five of us -- four adults and one child (5 years old) -- but there was ample space for more people (for example, we didn't use one of the bedrooms at all.) This house provides a great way to enjoy an authentic Seychelles experience with the comforts of home. The house is very well maintained, clean and comfortable and really convenient for family and extended family or friends. There are many living areas in the house which made it very comfortable for all of us to spread out and read, play, visit the beach, entertain guests, etc. We really enjoyed eating most of our meals outside at the large dining table on the large porch where there was a sea breeze. We also enjoyed using the grill and the kayak, and there are a number of toys and other items available to help entertain the little ones. The beach is right beyond the front yard with a safety fence so children can't wander off there alone but it's close enough to have very easy back-and-forth access from beach to house. The property managers fully cleaned the house every weekday (this was a great service!!) and prepared a special local meal for us one night which was very good. The cable, Internet and air conditioning all worked well. Some supplies were provided when we arrived and anything else we easily purchased at local shops -- there are good local shops close by and also the Hypermarket in Victoria and little veggie/fruit/fish stands all around the island. The property managers were very helpful with any needs we had. We would definitely return!
This was our second time at the Beach Kaz. While looking into where to spend our vacation this year we were reluctant to go to the same place as last year but...
We realized there's there's no point in fixing something that is not only not broken but perfect, for our needs anyway.
Julianna's cooking was excellent again, Marlene took really good care of us and the house, the beach and everything else was, well, perfect. It's hard to describe what having a proper house right on the beach means with a 6 and 2 year old.
It is now a home away from home for us and we're looking forward to returning next year.
(Text automatisch übersetzt) Wenn am highwwater Marke der Anse Forbans Strand, einfach zu Fuß 20 kurzen Schritten durch den Garten zur Haustür des beachouse. Andernfalls wird der Seychelles International Airport ist 14km von der beachhouse und ca. 20 Minuten Fahrzeit. Wir würden uns freuen, mit Flughafen-Transfer zu unterstützen. Während der Fahrt nach links, wie Sie den Flughafen verlassen. Bleiben Sie auf dieser Straße und Sie werden durch eine Reihe von verschiedenen Dörfern vergehen, bis Sie schließlich das Dorf Anse Forbans, die etwa 5 km von der Ortschaft Anse Royale ist zu erreichen. Fahren Sie weiter bis Sie das Schild von Metisse Beach House auf der linken Seite sehen. Bitte parken Sie auf dem privaten Parkplatz (beobachtet bei den Fotos) und Sie werden von unserem Haus-Manager begrüßt. Das Strandhaus ist auch mit den öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln an der Bushaltestelle, 250 Meter entfernt gewartet. Bus-Service kann den Zugang zu vielen der nahe gelegenen Stränden wie Intendence (5 Minuten + ein kurzer Spaziergang), Anse la Mouche, Anse Royale / Märchenland, Anse Kopra, Port Launay.
(Text automatisch übersetzt) Lange ruhige Spaziergänge in der Natur, ob auf Anse Forbans Strand oder in den nahe gelegenen Wäldern ungestört sind bei den Besuchern sehr beliebt. Kajak fahren, Schwimmen und Schnorcheln unter den Schulen der Fische erwarten Sie im Anse Forbans und nur 600 Meter Spaziergang entfernt liegt die berühmte Surfen Strand von Anse Parnel Strand. Es ist auch die Heimat des Surfers Restaurant und verfügt über frisch gegrillten Fisch und aufwendigen Cocktails am Strand - von 10.00 bis 22.00 Uhr. 1,5 km entfernt ist Chez Batista welche hat als all you can Buffet unter einem Strohdach und Tische auf dem Sand zu essen. Ein örtlicher Supermarkt ist nur 200 Meter entfernt - Schritt innen und werden Sie wieder auf die Seychellen von gestern genommen werden mit dem herzlichen Service des Inhabers. Die Villa bietet auch Einrichtungen für Kinder mit einem Babybett auf Anfrage, ein Schaukelpferd, schwimmende Röhrchen für den Ozean, und Sandspielzeug. Ihre Kinder werden es lieben, die durch den Garten oder am Strand spielen, während die Eltern in der Nähe können Lounge am Strand oder Terrasse. Das Strandhaus hat tägliche Zimmerreinigung und ein lokaler Koch zaubern können lokale Spezialitäten und wird dringend empfohlen. Babysitting ist ebenfalls möglich.
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat||Event|
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 2 Nächte
ab268 ** €
|Anmerkungen: Preise basieren auf 2 Gästen; pro zusätzlichem Gast werden 48 € pro Nacht berechnet.|
|HAwayPayment||€ 5,38 pro Person/Nacht|
|Erstattbare Kaution||717,22 €|
** Dieser Preis kann variable Kosten pro Person/Nacht beinhalten, wie unter „Verbindliche Steuern & Gebühren“ aufgeführt. Für eine genaue Berechnung fordern Sie ein Angebot an oder kontaktieren Sie den Vermieter.