|Mindestaufenthalt||6 - 28 Nächte|
Ihre Zahlung ist durch unsere Mit-Vertrauen-Buchen-Garantie abgesichert, wenn Sie online auf FeWo-direkt buchen und zahlen.Mehr erfahren
• 2000 Quadratmetern, 2 Schlafzimmer, ein Bad, ein großes Wohnzimmer, Spielzimmer und neu gestaltete Küche
• Trennen sicheren Eingang.
• Vollständig möbliert Einheit einschließlich aller Bettwäsche und Geschirr.
• Zwei Schlafzimmer (eines an jedem Ende einen langen Flur, große für die Privatsphäre) - jedes Schlafzimmer hat einen Plüsch Schlaf durch Anzahl Königin Matratze. Stellen Sie die einzelnen Bett, um Ihren Schlaf Bedürfnissen passen - hart, weich oder in der Mitte!
• Ein Split Vollbad (Wanne und Toilette in einem Zimmer und Bad / Dusche und Waschbecken im Zimmer nebenan) - ist es wie mit zwei Badezimmern!
• Unterhaltungsraum mit 56 Plasma-Bildschirm Roku-TV (Internet).
• Gas-Kamin im Wohnzimmer.
• Die Küche hat einen Gasherd, Mikrowelle, Kaffeemaschine, elektrischer Teekanne, Kühlschrank, Toaster, Pfannen, Geschirr, Gläser, geeignete Kochutensilien und Miele Geschirrspüler.
• Wireless Internet (die Wohnung hat einen eigenen High-Speed-Netzwerk) - Download-Geschwindigkeit ist 55. 57 Mbps und Upload-Geschwindigkeit 11. 82 Mbps.
• Wäsche (Waschmaschine und Trockner in einem eigenen Raum direkt neben der Küche).
• Fabulous begehbare Nachbarschaft.
• In der Nähe BART, Stadtbusse und Züge - keine Notwendigkeit für ein Auto.
• Einfache Straße parken (wir empfehlen Ihnen ein kleines Auto überall in SF für eine einfachere Parkplatz mieten).
• Ruhige Nachbarschaft und Gebäude.
• Nichtraucher Gebäude und Einheiten.
• Schauen Sie sich die 36 Stunden im SF Artikel auf der NYT http: // nyti. ms / 1OZiiNf
Large, bright, quiet, very well-maintained and clean apartment within walking distance of many local services and transportation. Unit was exactly as photos portrayed. Great internet service, comfortable furniture and Sleep Number beds and full kitchen. Unit was stocked with everything you could need and all areas were labeled very clearly for easy access. Will return frequently to visit family nearby.
This is a really excellent choice for a family that wants additional space to relax and unwind after a day of sight seeing while still being very close to the downtown SF area. The owners make this seem like a second home for you rather than a rental as they truly provide everything you could need during your visit including stocked kitchen, bathroom and linens. We took advantage of eating breakfast every morning at the apartment and had two dinners there as well. The beds were very comfortable and the fact that you could adjust the firmness to each person's liking was a definite plus. The apartment was spotless when we arrived and the few times we had questions, our hosts quickly replied helping us make decisions regarding travels routes into the city. Both the BART and MUNI train systems are very close by so unless you really have plans to travel by car outside the city I would avoid getting a car. We did find on street parking every day but it can be a challenge if you get back after 6 PM. Another major plus was the washer and dryer in the unit (with supplied detergent). For a family of 4 this was a huge plus, allowing us to only take carry on luggage on our flights, while also minimizing the laundry pile upon our arrival home. The property is south of the downtown area and close to the major highways, but only takes about 30 mins (including walking to the train stop) to get downtown. This also made traveling to and from the airport a breeze. If we make it back to SF we will definitively be looking to rent this unit again. Thanks Dave and Regina for helping make our family vacation a special time.
Bill & Susan F.
What to say! From start to finish, 260 Whitney and Dave & Regina have been superlative!!! Every questions we had, Regina promptly answered. We were given resources for planning our stay with tips on where to go and how to get around. We arrived early and Dave welcomed us and let us use the restrooms and drop our bags off while the apartment was getting ready. We explored Glen Park while waiting which is a fabulous little village. It's very safe and has many restaurants with seriously great eating!! The grocery store, canyon market, has anything you'd need - it's beautiful. Quaint bookstore that was offering live jazz music and wine, a wonderful bakery - which we visited most days walking down the hill to catch the Bart. Once we arrived, there was a very organized and informative binder that Dave reviewed with us about the apartment and more on how to navigate the city as well as nearby places in Glen Park and public transportation, and other useful bits of information. The apartment was spotless. Exactly as it was described. So cozy, so homey, so quiet. And did I say spotless!! It had everything you needed to get going - starter coffee, fresh condiments, shampoo and conditioner, detergent for laundry, and a gracious bottle of wine... even a bowl of homemade muffins from Regina. The beds are extremely comfy number beds, there were ample sheets and towels. A very well stocked kitchen. We used the fireplace every night - there were great books and area guides and maps to use, cards to play. If you're so inclined, the second living room has a well connected tv/netflix system. It was very roomy with more than enough space for our family of 4. The area is quiet and safe. And it was so easy to get in and out of the city. We had hesitations about not staying right in the city - and if you also have that concern - don't. Once you walk down the hill (past the bakery) and get to the Bart, you are literally 5-10 minutes from union square or the embarcadero/ferry building (the last city stop). The Bart was very easy to use and we always felt safe. We also used the city bus and Lyft. We were so happy to come back to 260 after such long days of walking and adventuring in the crowded city. Coming home to 260 was like coming home!! And I can't say enough about how kind & informative Dave and Regina were throughout the entire process. This is a one of a kind find. We can't thank you enough for sharing your home!! We hope to return soon!
My friend and I stayed for three weeks with our two 12 year old daughters who were attending a ballet intensive downtown. This home was perfect. Very calm and serene. After a long day downtown we got back to a quiet and safe neighborhood close to other very cool neighborhoods whichever direction you decide to walk or drive. I loved venturing out each day to walk the city. Close by are neighborhoods, Noe Valley, Glen Park, Bernal Heights and the Mission. If you want to go downtown, walk down the hill to take Bart(rapid transit). Regina was away most of the time, but Dave was available if we needed anything and very kind and helpful. We had a such a great experience. Our girls LOVED staying at Whitney St. and we would definitely do it again!
Thank you Dave and Regina!
My stay at this Glen Park apartment was wonderful from the time I inquired about the apartment to when I checked out. I have rented quite a few places through HomeAway and this one proved to be the gem. I had many questions about the rental as I was not from the US, and unfamiliar with the Bay Area. Regina responded to each question and request I had with patience and dedication. The host was very responsive even some 5 months before the rental date and throughout the time we spent at the apartment. My family and I were welcomed with a nice sign on the door, much to the delight of my sons. As promised the host met us at the door of the apartment to welcome us and even helped with the many pieces of luggage we dragged with us. Dave showed us the different parts of the apartment and highlighted the hey things we needed to know. He would send emails giving suggestions on what the boys could do and since I rented a car, he reminded me about the shifting the car on select days they needed to clean the street.
Bottom line is that I have never rented a place where the hosts were so invested in helping and welcoming their guests. We really felt well-taken cared of. The apartment had everything we needed but over and above that the hosts attended to us if we needed anything else.
The apartment is as beautiful as in the pictures. Its huge, with 2 nice sized bedrooms, 2 living rooms and a kitchen large enough for meals. When we arrived the apartment was spotless. There wasn't a speck of dust and the kitchen was almost like brand new. We were amazed that the hosts had included some basic foodstuff in the fridge - butter, half & half - as well as a cupboard full of condiments plus coffee and tea. From my experience, this is not the norm. They provided abundant, clean, soft towels, high quality body soap and shampoo, and even a hair-dryer! The beds were amazingly comfortable with lots of pillows and extra blankets if you needed it. There is a washer and dryer too with detergent, bleach and stain remover if you need it! TV came via the internet and we did have problems here and there but Dave assisted when we got stuck. The apartment did have ample instructions throughout on how to work things.
This is a great apartment to rent. Its quiet and in a safe neighborhood. Public transport, groceries are within walking distance. You do need to walk uphill and downhill but that is San Francisco.
Thanks to Regina and Dave for being amazing hosts!
This property is very well maintained. It is obvious that Regina and Dave pay attention to detail. The newly refurbished kitchen in retro 50's decor is awesome.
They provide all the kitchen gadgets anyone needs as well as the basic condiments , tea, coffee etc.
There are two very comfortable living rooms. One has many books for an avid reader. The other has a large screen tv with many options for viewing.
The two bedrooms are large with comfortable bedding.
It's location is ideal.
I certainly recommend this property for anyone visiting San Francisco.
• ¾ Meile zum Glen Canyon Park - (! Eulen, Kojoten und mehr) ein 70-Morgen-Stadtpark mit Wanderwegen und Tierwelt.
• Große Restaurants (Französisch, Japanisch, Italienisch, Chinesisch, amerikanisch, thailändisch, Mittelmeer) alle innerhalb von 1/2 Meile.
• Wunderschöne Märkten zu produzieren, Buchhandlungen, Reinigungsmittel, Haustierbedarf, nette Geschäfte, Yoga-Studios und alle zu Fuß erreichbar.
Und San Francisco !!!!!!!
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
23 Jan 2017 - 31 Dez 2017
28 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 28 Nächte
6 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 6 Nächte
|Erstattbare Kaution||474 €|
- For bookings cancelled up to 30 days before the start of the stay, traveler receives a 100% refund minus credit card processing fees.
- For bookings cancelled between 29 - 14 days before the start of the stay, traveler receives a 50% refund minus credit card processing fees.
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.