Einzigartige Studio-Apartment von Central Park
Voll ausgestattete Küche gehören Geschirrspüler
Kostenlose Telefon-Service (Orts- und Fern)
U-Bahn Station 1/2 einen Block entfernt
Schlafmöglichkeiten für 2
El estudio es pequeño pero lo tiene todo para una estancia de 8 dias en nueva york. Hemos venido en invierno con un frio tremendo y el estudio estaba caliente y el agua perfecta. Cocina completa
Acabamos de pasar 8 noches en este apartamento. Estamos muy satisfechos con el apartamento en general, está al lado de la estación de metro y de Central Park. El apartamento está bien equipado. Como pega pondría que no hay secador (cosa que ponía que si que había), hace demasiada calor (con la calefacción apagada) y el agua sale o muy fría o muy caliente, cuesta encontrar un punto intermedio.
A pesar de no llegar a conocer al propietario, Dov, el nos respondió a todas nuestras dudas e incluso el último día nos dejó irnos más tarde, ya que nuestro vuelo salía por la tarde.
Lo indicado ya
Although this studio apartment has not been renovated and has uneven tiles here and there, yes an old but very clean roomy, space, It provides a feeling of comfort my husband and I have not experienced before on a NYC visit. I felt at ease walking down the block to find well known food establishments, post office, pharmacy with all the staples you may need to fill up on like tissues,tooth brushes etc. Genuine New Yorkers are ready to give directions to wherever . We chose to take a taxi to go downtown for a show, museum or family visit. We enjoyed having casual dinner "home" while watching TV . Whether you're a night or day person you can see a real piece of NYC without stress of noise at night. The bedding and towels could be fresher looking but people unfortunately take good towels. I didn't mind because they are clean but bring your own bath towel if you are finicky,
If you're looking for a slice of genuine NYC life, this is a good place to get it. The location is fantastic - just a minute or two from Central Park and the subway. The studio is on a pleasant, tree-lined residential street where you'll see lots of people walking their dogs or taking their kids to school. To the west are the commercial avenues of Columbus, Amsterdam, and Broadway, where you'll find lots of restaurants and other shops. When you're there, you feel a little like a real New Yorker.
Check-in and out were both simple and painless. The apartment was clean and, I thought, quite roomy compared to other studios I've stayed in. There's even a good-sized closet. Everything worked and I had no issues.
This is not a hotel. You'll need to purchase some basic items when you arrive or bring them with you. If you want a hotel it's best to stay in one. But if you want to live like a New Yorker, a place like this is exactly what you're looking for.
We really enjoyed staying in this apartment. It's quite old-fashioned and isn't for anyone who'll be put off by the odd cracked tile, uneven floor or pillowcases that don't match. But for the price it's a very good size - masses of space for two people - and the location is fantastic. Very close to Central Park, only about 100 yards from the subway entrance, yet in a quiet, leafy street, where people greet their neighbours and look after the flowerbeds. We found we could get anywhere we wanted really quickly - including downtown. There are also masses of local facilities - shops and restaurants from delis to swanky - and we enjoyed the experience of authentic New York living. It felt VERY safe - friends who live locally say this is a family neighbourhood, and that was certainly our experience. A few things that we wondered about before booking:
* noise - this is a ground floor flat, with the recycling/rubbish outside the flat window (albeit in a neat, well-covered area) and the main door of the building is adjacent to the flat. However, we really didn't experience any noise at all. The building seems very quiet, and while you can hear the front door or neighbours putting out the rubbish, if you really listen out, any disruption is absolutely minimal.
* there is a cooker, microwave and large fridge/freezer, and although there's not masses of kitchenware there definitely IS a sharp knife now, and enough stuff to do simple cooking, e.g. we could have a couple of friends round for simple pasta dishes before heading off for cocktails! We found food in Manhattan very expensive, so being able to eat some meals at home was a real boon.
* there is aircon, but we were there end of October, so more important was the heating, which is more than adequate. You would be fine there even in a really cold snap. The windows are barred, so you can also have the windows open safely if you need.
* like lots of flats in New York, there isn't masses of natural light, but having said that it's not bad at all given that it's on the ground floor. The lighting is good, and we didn't find it a problem for us.
We would definitely stay here again.
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
7 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 7 Nächte
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.