Diese komfortable und elegante, voll ausgestattete Ferienwohnung in der Nähe des Lambeth Palace liegt ideal für Gäste, die das Zentrum von London und das West End erleben möchten. All die Aufregung des Piccadilly Circus, von Soho und des Leicester Square, Einkaufen in der Oxford Street... alles nur eine kurze Busfahrt von 15 Minuten entfernt und Sie haben Bushaltestellen direkt vor Ihrer Haustür. 10 Minuten Fußweg entlang der Themse oder 5 Minuten mit dem Taxi bringen Sie zum London Eye, ein wenig weiter und Sie haben die Wahl zwischen zahlreichen Restaurants, dem National Theatre oder dem British Film Institute. Weitere 10 Minuten bringen Sie zu Borough Market, London Bridge und Shakespeares Globe Theatre. 10 Minuten in die andere Richtung bringen Sie zu Elephant and Castle mit Geschäften, Restaurants und Unterhaltungsmöglichkeiten.
- Ferienwohnung50 m²
- Mindestaufenthalt1 - 7 Nächte
Helle, saubere 2-SZ Ferienwohnung für 6, U-Bahn Waterloo, Vauxhall, Westminster
- Innerhalb weniger Stunden
- Englisch, Französisch, Deutsch, Niederländisch
- Kalender zuletzt aktualisiert:
- 20. Juni 2018
Services innerhalb der Anlage
Services und Geschäfte
Sport und Abenteuer
100% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 60 Tage vor Anreise. Sie müssen den Vermieter direkt kontaktieren, um die Buchung zu stornieren.
Nice flat in perfect surroundings close to Big Ben and the Parliament
We have enjoyede our stay in this cosy flat
very happy you and your family enjoyed your second stay at my place. Thanks for leaving your review.
with best wishes
The best place to stay when visiting London!
Simply put, you can't beat staying at this flat if you are exploring London. Here are a few of the reasons:
1) The owner is incredibly responsive ahead of the trip, answers questions and makes sure everything is well prepared.
2) The neighborhood is great. It was a quiet little neighborhood where we could walk to get groceries, food or whatever we needed. Most importantly :), there is a great neighborhood pub (The Windmill) just around the corner. The area always felt safe. You have a nice view of the gardens from the balcony.
3) I was not sure if we were too far out of the main tourist attractions or not before we arrived. But as long as you enjoy walking and are comfortable with public transportation, this is great. I had thought we'd be taking the tube constantly but the bus is the way to go. Bus stops are within a 3-4 minute walk from the flat and they get you everywhere. (Go to the TFL site and download a Lambeth North Spider map.) If you need the tube, the stop is maybe 10 minutes but we only used Lambeth North once. We used the tube for other trips within town but always ended up on the bus or walking to the flat. But even better is you can walk along the Thames on a nice walking area with views of Parliament, Big Ben, etc. to get up the London Eye area. It's maybe a 20 minute stroll if you are taking your time.
4) The flat itself is perfect. We are two adults and 8 and 11 year old boys. Perfect setup. Separate beds for each boy in one bedroom and a bed for my wife and I in the other. Nice living room with places to chill, place to eat and functional kitchen. Sure, some of the fixtures within the flat are not the most modern but I couldn't care less as they work just fine. But the decision on this is simple -- pay 1 1/2 - 2 times as much for a basic hotel room or have room to spread out and not have your family on top of each other and stay in this awesome flat.
5) London itself is just awesome. I could write pages on how much we love this city. The only problem is doing everything you want in the short time there. It's worth it if you're doing the traditional tourist things to do the London Pass. DO NOT waste money on its competitor the London Explorer Pass -- it only allows you into a few places and you can get into those cheaper on site (i.e. the London Eye).
In summary, there is no better option for visiting London than staying here. Book this without any concern, you will love it!
I am pleased that you had a great experience in London and enjoyed staying in my apartment.
thank you for your enthusiastic review, I am glad you loved the location and my place, because I do too! Every time I walk along the Embankment (past that terriffic café on wheels with the always smiling and friendly staff), I marvel at how kind life has been to me. It always makes me feel good seeing the Houses of Parliament, it's such a beautiful piece of architecture.
wishing you all the best
Comfy and reasonable
It's a comfy little flat, reasonably priced, and close to public transportation. Our little family of four enjoyed our one week stay there. Jennifer was accommodating in allowing us to check in a little before the scheduled time. In addition, she was always there to answer questions when we emailed her. A few suggestions I would add are: place a trash bin in each room, provide a larger drying rack (or dryer would be even better), place blow dryer in an open space (we didn't find it until the day we left because it was in a drawer), and update wifi name and password on PDF file (but Jennifer was prompt in responding when we needed her help). Overall, those minor suggestions are merely that. Not having those amenities did not impede on the way we felt about the flat. We truly enjoyed our stay. Thank you!!
many thanks for your lovely review. i'm very glad you had a happy time in my flat and in London. Thank you also for the suggestions regarding the dryer. I have updated the pdf file. I wonder, did you notice the updated wi-fi details in the attachment titled 'key box and wi-fi code' which I sent a week before your arrival?
I'm in the process of de-cluttering the apartment to make it more spacious, so Im not sure about a trash bin in each room...but all your other suggestions I will act upon.
thanks again for choosing to stay at my place, it was always a pleasure communicating with you
Great location, very comfortable without any fussiness
Jennifer is a very accessible and helpful host.
Great place to visit London downtown. Anytime again
Great place to visit London downtown. Anytime again
Another Wonderful Stay!
Wonderful Chez Guinevere! This was our second visit...and definitely not our last...in this most perfect flat. The location is ideal and it has everything anyone would need for a comfortable stay in this amazing city. Jennifer is a most informative and gracious host and has recommended excellent places that most of us would miss. We will return and would absolutely recommend it!
I am so glad you and your sisters had a great time in London and the apartment. You are wonderful guests, I love your enthusiasm and your positive communication. Really, it is a joy to have you to stay
with best wishes
Die Ferienwohnung liegt nah an Londons Touristenzentrum, 10 Gehminuten von Tate Britain. Bus 3 fährt von der Ecke in 5 Minuten zu Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey & White Hall (spazieren Sie von hier durch St. James' Park zum Buckingham Palace); 5 -10 Minuten zu Trafalgar Square, Strand, China Town, Covent Garden Market, West End, Haymarket, Theatern der Shaftesbury Avenue, Kinos am Leicester Square, Nachtleben in Soho, Picadilly, Regent Street & Kilometer an Geschäften der Oxford Street.
Nehmen Sie Bus Nr. 360 in die andere Richtung zur King's Road in Chelsea, Sloane Square & Haute-Couture-Geschäften der Sloane Street, Victoria & Albert Museum, British Museum, Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, Lady Dianas Kensington Palace nur wenige Gehminuten von South Kensington High Street & Notting Hill, wo Sie in Second-Hand-Shops günstig Designermarken finden.
Busse 507 & C10 fahren von Embankment in 10 Minuten zu Victoria Station (Gatwick Express), mehr Theater & Geschäfte.
Sonstige Aktivitäten: Theater, Film, Parks, Museen