Komfortable ein Schlafzimmer mit einem Doppelbett, voll ausgestattete Küche, Essbereich und Wohnzimmer. Die Liegesofa im Wohnzimmer ist ein großartiger Ort zum entspannen und Kabel-Fernsehen oder Filme auf dem DVR. Kostenloser Wifi ist im Preis inbegriffen. Ein voller Größe Waschmaschine und Trockner im Hauswirtschaftsraum macht Wäsche ein Kinderspiel und die Veranda Schaukel ist ein großartiger Ort, um die Golfer beobachten. Oder spielen Sie eine Runde auf dem schön angelegten Golfplatz.
Linda was excellent to work with - and we appreciated that she let us bring our 2 year old with us! The location was great, easy to get to the "city" of Dunnellon and to my parent's home in Romeo and to Rainbow Springs. It was also nice and quiet and I'm sure a golfer would be thrilled to walk out the door to the golf course and driving range.
A few notes:
- Whatever address we used to get there on our Google Maps app didn't take us to the duplex, but we found the clubhouse and figured it out from there.
- The water in the shower was flipped - the "hot" was cold and the "cold" was hot - I had a cold first shower until we figured that one out. I told Linda and she said she was going to have someone look at it and get it fixed for future guests.
- There's a garage attached, but it's for golf course use to store their golf carts (you can't access it from the duplex at all, but it's attached to the building). My husband heard the garage door open early one morning and heard golf carts reversing and it scared the daylights out of him thinking someone was stealing them. Also, you'll need to park down the driveway so you aren't in their way.
- The chair in the living room is peeling and is kind of rickety. Might be time to replace that :)
In general, this was an excellent spot! If I was coming with just my husband or by myself I would rent this again, however, with our toddler growing up, we'll need somewhere bigger next time she joins us. Thanks for the great stay, Linda and Don!
Thank you Linda and Don for letting us rent your duplex. It was just what we were looking for. My husband and I loved the quiet location. The convenience of the driving range and golf course was a plus. Looking forward to our return January 2018!
we went to look at Dunnellon. came across the great golf condos we will stay soon
We have stayed at this property several times now. As always, we found the cottage to be clean, in good repair and well stocked with all of the amenities. The kitchen has everything you need for a quick bite or a full meal. The linen closet is full of clean towels and extra blankets. After a full day on the Rainbow River, the living room, complete with comfy couch, flat screen TV and cable, is the perfect place to relax. The bedroom is an oasis of white bedding and soft pillows. The bathroom is well lit and always clean. How nice to also have a washer and dryer!
The property owners, Linda and Don, have always been warm and welcoming. Anytime we have had questions or needed a suggestion about local attractions, Linda has been available to help. I was pleased, but not surprised, to find the cottage just as clean and well kept as our past visits. We will be back again and again. Thank you Linda and Don!
Frightful place: Lawn unkempt, rug and couch stained,chair torn,floors unmopped ,Laundry room filthy,cabinets either nonfunctional or debris-filled,windows uncleaned. UGH!
We were lucky enough to find this duplex and spend two months - what a great location! The duplex is well equipped and it was nice to sit and relax on the front porch. Don and Linda were so pleasant and enjoyable to deal with and we are certainly looking forward to our return visit next year.
Wir sind weniger als 2 Meilen von der Rainbow Springs State Park und den Kopf Wasser des Regenbogen-Fluss.
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 2 Nächte
|Cleaning fee||28 €|
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.