|Mindestaufenthalt||5 - 6 Nächte|
Wohnung verfügt über:
* Meerblick und direkt am Strand, mit direktem Zugang zum Strand
* Separates Schlafzimmer
* Breezy und hell
* Blick auf den Strand und von der schönen Stadt San Juan
* Queen-Size-Bett und Schlafsofa (Futon)
* Property Manager lebt ein Block entfernt
* Voll ausgestattete Küche mit Mikrowelle, Kaffeemaschine und allen Utensilien
* Bettwäsche und Handtücher werden gestellt
* Kabel-TV, Klimaanlage, Deckenventilatoren, High Speed ??Internet
* Grundnahrungsmittel und Pflegeprodukte
* Vermietung umfasst reservierten sichere Parkplätze
Verfügbar innerhalb des Gebäudekomplexes:
* Spielzimmer und Fitnessraum
* Outdoor Grills und Picknicktische
* Tennis und Basketball
* Acht Lane Pool und Sonnen Lounge-Bereich
* Cafeteria in der Lobby des Gebäudes
* Property Manager auf dem Gelände
* Cafeteria mit Service zu liefern
Aktivitäten und Sehenswürdigkeiten in Puerto Rico Karibik
Erhältlich wenige Gehminuten von der Wohnung:
* Condado Beach und Ocean Park, zwei der beliebtesten Strände in Puerto Rico, sind vor unserer Haustür.
* Strand-Aktivitäten gehören Schwimmen, Surfen, Windsurfen, Kite-Surfen, Joggen, Sonnenbaden und Entspannen am Pool
* Am Strand Spielplatz Parque del Indio nur 4 Minuten zu Fuß am Strand entlang
Restaurants und Nachtleben zu Fuß von der Wohnung:
* Marriott Stellaris Hotel and Casino (Salsa tanzen in der Lobby) (3 Blocks entfernt)
* La Concha Hotel and Casino, Conrad Hotel and Casino, Caribe Hilton Hotel, alle mit Nachtleben, Casinos
* Ventana al Mar für Outdoor Konzerte und Festivals
* Yerbabuena Restaurant und andere Restaurants mit gutem Essen und Musik an manchen Tagen der Woche
* Convenience Shop (24-Stunden-Feinkostladen über die Straße)
* Lebensmittelgeschäft (24-Stunden-großer Supermarkt 2 Blocks entfernt)
* Bushaltestelle und Taxistand. (1 Block) einfach 10 Autominuten von der Altstadt von San Juan mit Bus oder Taxi erreichbar
Bequemlichkeiten zu Fuß von der Wohnung: Die Wohnung ist sehr gut zu Fuß zu vielen benötigten Annehmlichkeiten gelegen, einschließlich:
* 24 Stunden Walgreens Apotheke (4 Blocks)
* Ashford Presbyterian Hospital (eine der besten privaten Krankenhäuser in Puerto Rico ist nur einen Block entfernt)
* Kunstmuseum von Puerto Rico (10 Minuten zu Fuß von der Wohnung) hat eine große Sammlung von lokalen und internationalen Künstlern. Auch hält Öffnungen, Galas und Workshops für Kinder. Überprüfen Angebote.
* Viele Boutiquen wie Eleanor (ein High-End-Hochzeitskleid-Shop ist nur 3 Blocks entfernt) und anderen hohen und mittleren End-Läden wie Cartier, Ferragamo und Louis Vuitton (6 Blocks entfernt)
* Avis Mietwagen hat einen Standort 3 Blocks entfernt sollten Sie ein Auto mieten möchten
Erreichbar mit dem Auto, Bus oder Taxi :: Erhältlich Nähe mit Auto oder Bus
* 12 Minuten zum internationalen Flughafen von San Juan (GUS) (Taxi)
* 10 Minuten von der Altstadt von San Juan (Bus oder Taxi)
* 7 Minuten zum Autobahnsystem, von wo aus Sie die El Yunque Regen-Wald, Rio Dorado Mar oder Golfplätze, Bioluminescent Bays, Camuy Höhlen und viele andere Orte in der Umgebung von Puerto Rico erreichen können.
What a fantastic experience we had in this apartment!!
First of all, making the reservation was easy and secure. Since it was the first time we stay in a rental apartment, we were nervous and had many questions. I think we sent the owner about 10 emails and phone calls before we finally decided to make the reservation.
She made us feel completely comfortable and answered all of our questions. She even emailed us a package with travel recommendations and a travel magazine. So helpful! Once we got there, the property manager was waiting for us at the lobby, even though we got there at 11pm because our flight was delayed. She showed us everything and was very nice. The apartment was perfect, extremely clean and so very comfortable. Although she spoke no English, whe was nice and tried to be helpful.
It was so nice to sleep with the windows open and let the ocean breeze in. We had made many plans to travel around the island and had rented a car. But once we arrived to the apartment, we just got lazy and spent most of our time by the pool or under the palm trees by the beach.
We even made most of our lunches and ate at the picnic tables by the pool. We made friends with two women who were staying in another of the apartments that the owner rents in the same building and they kept us laughing the whole time :).
This place was much more than what we could have expected at a hotel and the price was so reasonable that we spent less than expected on our vacation. We would definitely go again for an easy vacation and would recommend it to friends.
I stayed in this apartment with my son. We have never stayed in a rental apartment before, so we were not familiar with the process. All our fears went away once we talked with the property owner. She was super professional, answered all of our questions and we were able to view her bio online so we knew exactly who we were working with. Her husband was also super helpful.
The experience of renting an apartment is totally different than staying in a hotel. We felt very independent, like were living there. It is a little unsettling when you don't know the language and have not been there beofre. It was great that the property mananger was there when we arrived. Although she spoke no English, she seemed nice and willing to help.
The apartment itself is absolutely great. It has everything we needed and it was confortable and clean. But it was not perfect. Like the furniture is not top of the line and such. I can understand that if it were, the rental would be a lot more expensive. Before we rented this place, we were looking at hotels in the area and they were over $100 more per night plus there were a bunch of taxes that I could not even understand. So, in that sense, you get what you pay for if you stay in a hotel compared to an apartment like this.
Overall, the apartment was very affordable, safe, clean and convenient. The location is perfect. We rented a car and hardly used it. We should have saved that money to go to fancier restaurants during our stay.
We would definitely come here again and stay in this apartment. As we get better at renting apartments instead of hotels, I think that the experience will be even better next time.
This vacation was the best ever! Our one month stay in Condado was wonderful. This apartment is immaculate, the best place we ever stayed in on the island! The location-right on the ocean with corner view of the city and then the ocean was amazing. Views of the sky, the water and the wonderful pool was so nice to see whenever we went to window. 17 floors up is so nice. It's like we were living in the clouds, and when it rained we could see it from the hills in the distance coming towards us. The cloud view all day long was great.
The location, well what can I say. We could walk to supermarket, which is wonderful. Prepared Puerto Rican food all day. Open 24 hours. Liquor sold there, and great people to sit down with and have a cup of cafe con leche. Many wonderful restaurants near by to walk to also. Bus stop right in front of apartment -no need to rent a car unless you want to travel into the island.
The pool was so nice, met many great people pool side. Can't wait to return.
The beach-front property was perfect for my extended stay in San Juan. The unit has incredible views of both the beach and city, and is located in a great neighborhood full of fun bars and restaurants. The owners made sure my arrival went smoothly and made sure my stay was as comfortable as possible. The open kitchen, big windows, and cool ocean breeze help the unit feel large and comfortable. I can't wait to come back, and plan to use the unit for all of my future stays!
My husband and I stayed in this condo from 9/3/13-9/10/13 and had a WONDERFUL time! Perfect location - close travels to everything, and the beach is RIGHT out the back gate!!! Owner maintained contact to ensure we were taken care of, had everything we needed, and even followed up a couple days after we left. PERFECT!!!
My husband and I stayed at this condo for one week in March. We were very disappointed in the quality of the accommodations as well as the general upkeep of the building itself. We would not recommend this accommodation.
The condo is in major need of renovations and updating. The kitchen had broken, chipped, mismatched cutlery and dishes. There was no dishwasher nor was there a proper sink plug or dish pail provided. Needless to say, the cleanliness of all was sketchy at best and I had to wash every item before we could use it.
The bathroom was small, poorly lit and ventilated by a rusty, dusty tabletop fan which was mounted to the wall with a makeshift bracket. The bathtub, again had no plug, and the enamel finish was completely pealing off the bottom. This was covered by a rubber suction mat.
The futon in the sitting area was as hard as a rock with grungy accent pillows.
The queen size bed had a mattress that must be at minimum 15 years old. It was not comfortable. The sheets, pillow cases and towels were cheap, warn, mismatched and hardly good enough for the amity bag. I made the mistake of looking underneath the pillow case and was completely disgusted...stained, and in great need of proper laundering. I might also add that there were no proper night tables or plugs in the bedroom to even put a lamp beside the bed should you want to read.
The only thing this condo had going for it was the location. However, the building was extremely shabby and poorly kept. The elevators creaked and groaned and made me wonder if we were going to make it safely up and down every time I stepped into one. The pool, which was quite large, was cold, though we did swim in it and there were plenty of lounge chairs to use around it. The beach is not safe for swimming as it was far too rough and dangerous.
All in all, this condo is highly overrated. Obviously it has never been updated and has been furnished with cheap, inexpensive, garage sale finds.
Condado Beach ist einer der begehrtesten Gegenden von San Juan, Puerto Rico. Die große Sache über Condado Beach ist, dass es eine großartige Kombination aus schöner Sandstrand mit einem städtischen Umfeld hat. Dieses Gebiet ist sehr beliebt bei Touristen und Einheimischen gleichermaßen beliebt, weil es einen schönen Strand, der in der Mitte des Geschehens befinden passiert ist. Unsere Lage ist ideal, weil unser Strand weiter in Ocean Park, ein schöner Strand beliebt bei Strand Sportbegeisterte. Surfen, Windsurfen, Kajak, Kitesurfen, Beachvolleyball, Beachsoccer und andere Sportmöglichkeiten am Strand entlang unserer gemeinsamen Strand.
Von unserer Wohnung, werden Sie in der Lage, leicht zu einigen der besten Restaurants, Hotels, Casinos und Nachtclubs, dass San Juan, Puerto Rico zu bieten hat zu gehen. Condado ist die Heimat der berühmten La Concha Hotel, Marriott Stellaris, Conrad Hotel, Caribe Hilton, alle zu Fuß erreichbar.
Es gibt auch viele Einkaufsmöglichkeiten in der Nähe, einschließlich Apotheke, Lebensmittelgeschäfte, Läden, einige 24 Stunden geöffnet.
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
5 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 5 Nächte
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.
Bitte beachten Sie die Angaben des Vermieters. Es fallen eventuelle obligatorische oder fakultative Nebenkosten nach tatsächlicher Belegung beziehungsweise tatsächlichem Verbrauch an. Die Zahlung des Mietpreises ist nur in der vom Vermieter angegebenen Währung möglich. Zahlungen in anderen Währungen müssen vorher mit dem Vermieter individuell vereinbart werden. Der Währungsrechner dient nur zur Orientierung und bildet keinen verbindlichen Umrechnungskurs für die Mietpreise ab.