(Text automatisch übersetzt) Ideal gelegen, ist dieses charmante zweieinhalb Zimmer in Versoix, nur 50 Meter vom Genfer See und 15 Minuten mit dem Zug / Auto vom Zentrum von Genf. Nah an Komfort, Banken, Post, Geschäften, Restaurants, Zug, Bus. Im Jahr 2011 komplett renoviert, ist es ausgestattet mit: - eine voll ausgestattete Küche mit Essbereich im Wohnzimmer - ein schönes Wohnzimmer mit Kamin und Schlafsofa und einem 2 Platz 1 / + Klappbett - ein Badezimmer mit Dusche - ein Schlafzimmer im Zwischengeschoss mit Doppelbett. Viele Parkplätze in der Nähe. WIFI Breitband unbegrenzt.
- Ferienwohnung52 m²
- Min. Aufenthalt3 Nächte
- Innerhalb weniger Stunden
- Englisch, Französisch, Spanisch, Italienisch
- Kalender zuletzt aktualisiert:
- 21. Aug. 2018
Sport und Abenteuer
Quaint, quiet, convenient and affordable
Thoroughly enjoyed the place. Close to public transportation: bus & train, free parking about 6 minute walk, close to groceries, an awesome and affordable bakery around the corner, wonderful view. Fit all 5 of us, though a touch tight, but traveling with teenagers, it really wouldn’t matter. View is from out the window towards the lake.
Thanks a lot for your lovely review. I'm glad to see that you really enjoyed your stay in Versoix, and this is the most important thing! Hope to host you all again ...one day! Regards, Gaby
Excellent location, views, facilities
Gaby very helpful - Cosy apartment for the 5 of us. Located beside train station with great service into Geneva, 3 minutes walk to supermarket, good views of lake and clean apartment.
Thanks for your nice review! Hope you enjoyed your stay :)
I visit Europe every year and try to stay at a vacation property instead of hotel. Each time, I read reviews before attempting to make any reservations. This one so far has been the worst. I will try to be specific based on my experience.
1. The flat (Apartment) has no elevators. I'm from the US. In US, this flat is on the fourth floor. Basically, the first floor (or ground level) is not for residents. So, actual resident flat starts from the 2nd floor (I think, in Europe, this is first floor). The stairway is curved, so it is not easy to carry luggages, especially if luggages are heavy. This is not good for kids or elders. Too many steps for kids and elders.
2. Location is good. Close to the train/tram stations and to grocery stores.
3. Inside of the flat, the bed is actually located on loft. So, you will need to go up to the stairs to sleep on the bed. There is a sofa bed on the main level though.
4. There are two pillows. One of the pillows was so uncomfortable and very bumpy.
5. When we arrived, the room was not cleaned properly. The trash bin was not emptied and some of the silverware (we found out later) was not washed cleanly.
6. The lack of accommodations. After 9 hours of flight, the first thing we wanted to do after we came up in this flat, we wanted to have some relaxed moment. Wanted to wash hands and have some water. But there was no hand wash soap or drinking water - just empty soap dispenser bottle were in the bathroom. Whenever I stayed in a vacation rental property, the property owner prepared a minimum needs for the renters. We were so tired and wanted to take some rest before going out. But as soon as we got in, we had to go out and ask around people to find a grocery store to buy some needs - shampoo, soap, drinking water, and other stuff. Also, this property doesn't have coffee maker. So if you plan to make breakfast and need coffee in the morning, you will need to prepare what you need beforehand.
7. This is our biggest disappointment. We never get a chance to meet the property owner, Gaby. Since we would be arriving at the property location between 8:30 and 9:00 AM, she preferred to leave the keys in the mailbox on the ground level. But I thought she at least would come visit us during our stay, but it never happened.
I'm not sure if I'm too picky. Most of the reviews were so good and I made reservations based on those reviews, but I actually regret with the reservation this time.
I'm really surprised and disappointed about your review, especially because I think I treated you with trust and respect. I'm really sorry if your experience was so negative, but I don't think my apartment is worth a 1-star review (more used at a 5-stars though...) But let me explain my reasons.
1. I usually leave the key of the apartment in my mailbox, when I am not able to give it to my guests personally. Nobody else before has told me that it was a lack of interest or solicitude for my guests. It was the only way for you and your mother to check-in the apartment at only 9:30 AM.
It's a very early check-in, compared to other accommodations (it's usually midday or even 5PM)!
2. Before and after your arrival, I answered all your several questions (as I always do!) about trains, taxi, shops... but sorry, I never provide shampoos or shower soap, and nobody ever complains about that!
This is an apartment, not a hotel room.
3. Moreover, I allowed you to leave all your stuff/bags in my flat during your trip to Bern, for a totally of 6 nights (even if you only payed 4 nights!). This is more than an apartment owner can do, I think... I'm really shocked for your ungratefulness.
4. About the garbage bag you found, I'm really sorry about this inconvenient. I talked to my cleaning-lady who apparently forgot it. But... she charged me with an extra-hour cleaning because you left your black hair everywhere, your tea cups in the toilets, and all your dirty towels on the floor and... also the bed-couch opened (even if I prepared to you and your mother a very comfortable double bed in the bedroom!)
In short, you didn't respect the house rules.
5. There were also extra pillows in the wardrobe, but apparently you didn't even open it (you were maybe too busy looking at the beautiful lake view from the window....).
6. You also knew that there wasn't any lift, and that the flat was on the 3rd floor. You're used to travel around the world and you're too lazy to walk up the stairs? I really don't understand, sorry.
So I guess next time you will pay more to have what you're really looking for.
Hope you enjoyed Geneva and Bern, at least!
Alloggio carino a poca distanza da Ginevra
L'appartamento è molto carino e gode di un'ottima posizione, poiché si trova a due passi sia dalla stazione che dal porto di Versoix; sono molto vicini anche i supermercati in cui fare la spesa. Dalla finestra vi è una bellissima vista sul lago. Inoltre la cucina disponeva di tutto il necessario. Forse le dimensioni dell'appartamento non erano adatte ad ospitare cinque persone. Il divano-letto e la brandina non erano il massimo della comodità.
Convenient, clean, comfortable
We had an excellent stay. Gabrielle and her husband were excellent hosts, she even helped us get a taxi at the last minute. The apartment is comfortable, well-maintained, and has enough space for a family with children. It is an easy walk to the Coop supermarket, restaurants, the post office, and the Versoix train station. The fountain in front of the door to the building is a special treat: potable water, we filled numerous bottles with it during our stay. Great lake views as well, we took a lot of photos from the apartment windows. There is some airplane noise but with the windows closed, the sound is negligible. We would stay there again.
The place is super comfortable. I am from the US and was looking for a good place. The place was just perfect for me. It was very clean and comfortable. Also, the owner was very welcoming and offered suggestions of where to go. What a great way to have a vacation.
(Text automatisch übersetzt) Internationale Genf 15 Minuten mit dem Auto oder der Bahn, See, Ski und Restaurants aller Art in der Nähe.
Verbindliche Steuern & Gebühren
tarif dégressif en fonction de la durée, tarif en fonction du nombre de personnes, caution demandée, acompte/arrhes à la réservation, remise des clés par le propriétaire non présent sur placeriétaire