|Wohnfläche||3.000 sq. ft.|
|Mindestaufenthalt||3 - 5 Nächte|
Schön eingerichtete vom Ess- und Wohnzimmer und im Obergeschoss Schlafzimmer beide Haus, das direkt am Strand mit großen Glastüren sitzt, die eine unglaubliche Aussicht auf den Atlantischen Ozean bieten. Die Türen öffnen sich auf eine überdachte Terrasse und Deck, mit Treppe direkt zum Strand Zugang zum Privatstrand bietet. Das Master-Schlafzimmer mit separatem Wohnzimmer / Büro haben beide die gleichen großen Glastüren, die auf einer Veranda öffnen Sie die Breite des Hauses mit einer unglaublichen Aussicht auf den Ozean hinweg. Fahrrad fahren am Strand und bis zu Flagler Avenue einkaufen und essen.
- Unser Haus kann nicht genügend Platz für Hochzeiten oder Veranstaltungen.
- Wir halten unseren Kalender auf dem neuesten Stand überprüfen, so dass es für die Bestätigung der Verfügbarkeit
- Wir verwenden das "Buch it Now" -Funktion. So ist es möglich, dass eine Woche sind Sie bei uns jederzeit buchen können.
- Unser Haustier-Politik ist, dass wir kleine Haustiere erlaubt, das Haus ausgebildet sind. Wir können leider nicht unterbringen größere Hunde. Wenn Sie unsicher sind, wenden Sie sich bitte die Details in Ihrer Anfrage zur Verfügung stellen und wir werden Sie wissen lassen.
It is obvious that this house is loved by it's owners! Everything was clean, fresh, organized and well taken care of. The kitchen had everything you could imagine using and much more. No need to bring a juicer for Florida oranges - it's in the corner cabinet! The house smelled fresh, not damp and closed up. We loved eating at the dining room table looking over the beach and water. Unfortunately it was too windy to eat outside in the evenings and a little on the cool side, but the days were perfect and lucked out with no rain. Loved sitting out on the deck to watch the waves and wildlife - pelicans, falcons and adorable lizards. The quick walk to the beach was easy and although busy during the weekend, we basically had the beach to ourselves during the week. It's a great place to boogie board with the kids. Hoping to visit again in the near future!
This is a beautiful home and was nice and clean when we arrived. The location, of course, is awesome: right on the beach, yet conveniently close to restaurants and shopping. Although we were there during spring break time, we weren't bothered by any partying college students. :) The owner, Ken, was super accommodating and gracious, checking in with us during the week to assure all was well. All 7 of us (siblings and spouses from 4 different states) agreed we'd love to come back . . . not just to New Smyrna Beach, but to this house!
This was our first VRBO experience, so we were a bit nervous about what to expect. This is a beautifully decorated home with lots of room and accommodations for everyone.
Ken was very attentive to any questions we had during our stay.
We were ' wowed' from the moment we walked through the door....will certainly come back again!
As a previous reviewer said before...we hate to share this wonderful gem with everyone else and just keep it for ourselves. But that just wouldn't be fair to the wonderful family that makes this place possible.
To sum up our stay in one word....perfection.
We are owners of a retail gift shop and cafe so we don't get away from our business as often as we would like. So when we do get to travel we like to stay in very nice accommodations and have been to some amazing resorts. I can honestly say this is one of my favorite places that we have ever been to. From the moment we walked in the door we were amazed at every detail and comfort. Everything is provided, just bring your suitcases. This family has obviously put their heart and soul into creating this beautiful beach escape. Beachfront location is perfect as well. It is easy access, great patio and deck area and close to town but quiet.
If you are hesitating...don't....you will not be disappointed! Just one warning...you won't want to leave!
Many thanks to the Parker family for sharing this with us!
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat||Event|
Spring Summer 2017
13 Mär 2017 - 16 Sep 2017
5 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 5 Nächte
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 3 Nächte
|Cleaning||187,04 € + Steuern|
|Accidental Damage Protec||65,45 € + Steuern|
- For reservations longer than 7 nights please contact us for our cancellation policy.
- VRBO will provide an opportunity to purchase travel insurance when you make your scheduled payments. We do not provide refunds to trip cancellation 60 days prior to your arrival. Hurricane Matthew reminds us there are many valid reasons that trips may be cancelled. If you choose not to purchase trip insurance please understand you are considered self insured. Thank you