|Unterkunftsart||Wohnung in einer Anlage|
WOLLEN SIE "FEEL LIKE A VERWÖHNTE FILMSTAR"?
(Als einen unserer Gäste so treffend formulierte, sehen Sie sich Bewertungen)
• Wir bieten einen aufmerksamen Concierge (und aufmerksame Besitzer!) wer wird euch alle Urlaubs Notwendigkeit zu besuchen, von den Details der Transport und die Bereitstellung, den Küchenchef Dienstleistungen Im Hause: Wellnessangebote, Kinderbetreuung, und Spaß Abenteuer zu planen.
• Ein weiterer Gast Staaten ... der Service hier war tadellos. Jeder von Bari nach Sondra Miguel Leslie war wunderbar: aufmerksam, nett und lustig. Wir werden das Hotel jedem empfehlen und werde auf jeden Fall uns zurück! "
Wie die Idee Ihrer persönlichen Art Gallery?
• Vista Hermosa ist ein virtuelles Fundgrube von Kunstwerk, von den Gemälden an der Wand, um einige der Möbel
• Der Besitzer ist ein weitgereister Innenarchitektin, und die Familie hat sich Kunstwerke aus der ganzen Welt gesammelt
• Keine sterilen Umgebung, hier! Vista Hermosa hat schöne Original-Kunst, und der Besitzer hat wenig Entspannung Ecken im Haus geschnitzt. Sie können Lounge auf der Bali-Bett auf der Master Suite Terrasse, oder bleiben unter AC mit Blick in Richtung Meer von der haitianischen Bettinnen.
• Von einem anderen Gast "Die Einstellung und das Dekor war unglaublich mit verschiedenen Stücken aus der ganzen Welt, die Stolz und Liebe in das Eigentum an diesem Gerät wieder."
WAS Vista Hermosa ANGEBOT?
• Atemberaubende Ausblicke von dem Moment an Sie, und von jedem Zimmer
• Geräumige Grundriss mit 3 Schlafzimmer, 3 ½ Bäder und Hauswirtschaftsraum (in voller Größe Waschmaschine / Trockner) und 2800 sq ft unter A / C
• 4 Terrassen zum Genießen der Dschungel klingt der ansässigen Brüllaffen und Papageien, und um die Aussicht zu genießen (weitere 745 qm überdachte privaten Terrassen)
• Schöne Geteilt Unendlichkeit Pool
• Große Arrangement für Familien mit 2 King-Suiten und Gästesuite mit 2 volle Betten ... der "Master" hat einen Whirlpool, während der "2. Master" hat rund um Fenster Wrap mit mehr Aussicht.
• Individuell regulierbare zentrale A / C, so dass jedes Schlafzimmer und das große Zimmer können unabhängig voneinander eingestellt werden
Ist hier, warum wir kauften diese Eigentumswohnung IN ERSTER LINIE
• Einen atemberaubenden Blick
• Komfortable Layout (Privatsphäre zwischen Masters)
• Easy Access (keine Stufen!)
• Luxuriöse Details im gesamten, vom Granit Küchenarbeitsplatte an die italienischen Travertin-Arbeitsplatten in der Damentoilette, Marmorboden im Badezimmer usw.
• Schließen Nähe zum Pool (direkt an der Gastterrasse)
• Lage, Lage, Lage - innerhalb der exklusiven Halbinsel Papagayo Resort Toren und eingeweiht den Annehmlichkeiten des Resorts
3 AUSSTATTUNG im Preis inbegriffen
• Unser auch das Personal ist Ihre persönliche Ressource und können Sie mit Restaurant- oder Spa-Reservierung auf dem Hotelgelände gesetzt oder koordinieren Koch und Wellnessangebote in Ihrem Ferienhaus, nicht auf die Fülle von Abenteuern erwähnen Sie von Land oder auf See zu erleben!
• Das Arnold Palmer Golfplatz und Tenniszentrum - eine herrliche Aussicht auf den Golfplatz mit viel Tierleben!
• Der private Prieta Beach Club mit Familienbecken, Sportbecken, Planschbecken, Fitnesscenter, Restaurants, und von tropischen Trockenwald gesichert langen Strand - geringe Lautstärke der Gäste und mehr Privatsphäre
Während Vista Hermosa meiner Familie persönlichen Urlaub zu Hause ist, ich mit mehreren anderen Villa und Wohnung mieten im Peninsula Papagayo.
Bereit, Ihre Nächte zu reservieren?
Rufen Sie mich an, Jane Moore, bei 305-600-0766 oder mailen Sie mir mit der gelben Nachricht an den Vermieter Schaltfläche rechts und erwarten eine sofortige Antwort. Ich bin hier, um Ihnen einen fantastischen Urlaub im Peninsula Papagayo zu arrangieren.
My family and I stayed at Vista Hermosa over Spring Break and it was, to say the least, an absolutely wonderful experience. The condominium is beautifully furnished and lacks nothing you will need during your visit. All of the bedrooms and bathrooms are furnished with high quality linens and local organic bath products. Right next to the condo is an amazing infinity pool that was great for relaxing while at the condo. However, we enjoyed spending the majority of our time at the beach club and the beaches. The beach club has wonderful service, wonderful food, and of course a wonderful beach. We used boogie boards, took surf lessons, and watched turtles hatch and make their way to the ocean. It was a very cool experience. There is also a great beach where the kids spent hours in the calm water snorkeling, searching for shells, and just floating around. In the mornings we would take the golf cart and drive around looking for monkeys and birds. There were often "pizcote" on the golf course and tons of monkeys playing around in the trees. The wildlife there is unique and gorgeous.
All in all it was an amazing week for our family in Costa Rica. I would absolutely recommend anyone of any age visit this magical place.
We highly recommend staying at Vista Hermosa if you are planning a stay on the Papagayo Peninsula!! It is beautifully appointed with gorgeous art and stylish furnishings. The main living and dining space has a huge balcony and there are also individual balconies off of each bedroom, an infinity pool right next door - all of which overlook the driving range and ocean. There is also a nicely equipped kitchen and great jetted tub in the master bath!
If you are looking for relaxation - this is the place. A typical day was waking up early, driving the golf cart 9 holes looking for monkeys and birds, checking out a beach or two (again with barely a soul in sight!). Back for some breakfast and then going to either the Prieta Beach Club, Four Seasons or Andaz to hang out with a day pass. The Andaz adult pool was awesome, with howlers and white-faced monkeys lazing in the trees around the pool all day, plus a couple of coco-loco tropical drinks and some cevice - can life get any better? If had the kids with us they would have loved the family pools at the Andaz and Four Seasons too.
In the afternoon we'd hang out by the condo pool (basically our own pool as nobody else was ever there during our entire stay!). For dinner, sometimes we would grill (we stocked up at the Mercado in Coco and Liberia - we preferred Liberia - both about a 45 minute drive) and sometimes we'd head out to a restaurant (lots of options close by!). We did get some great tenderloin and lamb chops at the butcher (Carnes San Martin - stellar, right by airport in the Solarium development at the back left hand side). The grill is awesome and I was able to sous-vide some ribs and sear them on the grill; sooooo good. Note, a great place to go and see the sunset is the 3rd hole or the Prieta Beach Club.
Honestly, the decisions to be made were really about which beach, what drink? It was that good. Totally recommend it!
Bari is awesome too - makes scheduling anything easy. Took the boat to a few beaches and saw the caves one day. Was a nice change of pace and learned to paddle-board too. She also arranged for our car - which was great.
Another tip is to get duty-free rum after you land in Liberia - it is right in baggage area. A liter of Flor De Cana there will set you up for the week!!
Book it. You'll love it!
If you generally stay at Four Seasons properties and are considering visiting Costa Rica, you need to go to the Peninsula Papagayo: that much is a fact.
But when you choose where you stay in Papagayo, consider this: if you want privacy, luxury, and common spaces for groups to enjoy one anothers' company, staying at Jane's property is a far better deal than the Four Seasons. I know because I spent the entire week trying to find reasons to prove otherwise.
As a travel writer, I was in Papagayo writing an article on why the Four Seasons is such a remarkable hospitality brand and why people live and die to stay in their properties. They have perfected the guest experience. Yet when you look at the big picture -- what are ultimate travel amenities that money CANNOT buy? -- you get things like "the whole pool to yourself" and "feeling like a local" which are experiences that are made inherently obsolete with a certain level of corporate success.
Fortunately, thanks to Jane's fleet of rentals, travelers can still find these things -- albeit, located right next door to the Four Seasons property -- and for a wonderful fraction of the big brand price. Money you can spend on stuff that really matters: like more champagne :)
The condo was awesome. Everything was done well. Bari - our concierge was wonderful. You must rent the gold cart. It made it super easy to get to the beach club and to the Four Seasons for lunch or dinner. The pool right next door was great. The kids used it every day. The property was very clean and well maintained. The condo was perfect and the views outstanding. It was one of the nicest places we have every stayed in and would go back again if staying in that area. Zip lining at witches rock was fun. We rented jet skis and enjoyed that too!
The challenge with the area is its distance to a decent grocery store. We thought we would be doing more trips through Liberia but it turned out it was just too much driving so we ended up spending more time just relaxing by the ocean - which was great. We should had Bari stock us with more food. The grocery store was far away and a little bit of a challenge locating the items we needed.
I would recommend getting a place to stay in the middle of the country and visiting the rain forest for a few days to enjoy that part of the country and then come relax on the coast.
This was a wonderful place to spend the week with friends. We had 3 couples in a 3 bedroom unit and rented 2 golf carts. The grounds are immaculate. We enjoyed hanging out at the beach, the infinity pool, cruising in the golf carts and eating nice meals. The area was very safe and secure- Bari our concierge even said we could leave the keys in the golf cart! The food was amazing and the beach club (you have access to this) has great waves and super soft sand. There is an infinity pool, restaurant and lots of shade and a work out room. There is wifi at the beach club and the house- all included. Also daily maid service was included. We had a chef come and cook for us 2 nights- food was excellent- you can choose the menu. The house was very high quality- granite and marble and super nice kitchen. Water is safe to drink. Nice washer and dryer- so pack light and do a quick load of laundry. We took 2 boat trips that left about 1/2 mile away from the house. We also did a jungle hike and zip line and mud bath- about 90 min away by car. (they picked us up) We are going back next year for sure!!
The Papagayo Peninsula is such a special place... amazing views, wildlife, and ocean. This in our second trip to this part of the world in six months. First time we stayed at the Andaz resort, which was nice but cramped for our family. This time we decided upon the Las Terrazas. The condo is everything you see in the description and pictures -- absolutely perfect! The concierge can set up dining reservations, excursions, private chef, grocery service... You name it. All the amenities of the other resorts are also at your disposal. With this condo, there is a pool out your door, an Arnold Palmer golf course, a beach club, and tennis facility. The condo is beautifully furnished and comes with everything you'll need for a wonderful stay. The owner Jane is fantastic. She provided great recommendations. She stayed in touch with us before, during and after our stay to make sure everything was going well. We actually have considered buying a unit at this property. If we don't, we'll definitely return again and stay at this condo!!! Thank you.
Zip Line Canopy Tour, Mineral Hot Spring Touren, Wildwasser-Rafting, Vulkanforschung, Angeln, Bootsausflüge, Surfen, Tauchen, Mountain Biking, Wandern
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat||Event|
6 Jan 2017 - 30 Apr 2017
5 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 5 Nächte
1 Mai 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
5 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 5 Nächte
|Erstattbare Kaution||1.411 €|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. If a season is not defined, please ask for rates, such as Festive 2016/2017 rates.