- Ferienwohnung235 m²
- Min. Aufenthalt7 Nächte
- Innerhalb weniger Tage
- Kalender zuletzt aktualisiert:
- 20. Aug. 2018
Wellness / Erholung
Sport und Abenteuer
100% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 14 Tage vor Anreise. 50% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 7 Tage vor Anreise. Sie müssen den Vermieter direkt kontaktieren, um die Buchung zu stornieren.
My wonderful stay in Cyprus
I stumbled across this accommodation online and fell in love with the picture, facilities, etc. So I decided to book, for family, friends and myself. I was impressed with the speed in which queries were answered as well as the willingness to accommodate our every need.
Once arriving at the accommodation we were amazed on how pleasantly identical it was to the pictures posted on site. The site failed to mention the beautiful lay out of the lower floor and how huge the main bathroom was.
I must admit that the neighbours surrounding the property were so friendly, helpful and entertaining; they really made us feel at home.
There were a good selection of local shops and places to eat out. I must mention that there was a local 24hr bakery!!!!
We hired a car which we parked in our allocated parking bay. I found the main roads to be straight forward and clearly mark, but you will have to be carefully on the side round, for the signs were tricky to spot at night. I would strongly recommend that you hire car for taxi price are extremely expensive.
There is so much more I could say, but I don’t want to bore you, so experience it for yourself and I’m sure you will agree with what has been written.
I would definitely return and have recommended the property to everyone I know.
Nice property, people very friendly lithos bar was very good and food served was plentiful and of good quality. We enjoyed our stay but I would say a car is necessary to fully appreciate the island. Oroklini has many roads not yet surfaced and road signs hard to find it took us several days to navigate our way out and back to the property especially in the evening. The roof top was a good place to relax as any breeze to be had was felt there. The weather was so warm and
This is a very spacious apartment with plenty of room for 6 people + everything you should need.
We enjoyed our stay very much, this apartment has everything required for a holiday,the balcony and roof garden are very spacious and well equipped from tables and chairs to sun loungers,the lounge and kitchen are equipped to a high standard, it needs more instructions for the operation of the t.v. and washing machine, apart from that everything was fine,the WiFi was a big bonus and works great, the pool area at the complex is excellent.There are plenty of bars and restaurants within easy reach ,I would say a car is a must as the complex is on the outskirts of Oriklini.The instructions from Chrys&Shen were excellent,directions from the airport to the Complex and in the complex itself were very detailed, there is nothing to be worried about with this apartment. A.R. October 2017
an amazing film holiday at seaview valley
It was our first real family holiday with 3 teenagers between 14 and 17 and seaview valley was a spacious and beautiful apartment. It was very clean on arrival so just a quick wipe around was all it needed before we settled in. The rest of the block and surroundings was very quiet too.
The roof garden was a gorgeous area to eat or sunbathe in the day although we didn't get to experience it at night as we were pre - occupied with day time actives that took us up to bed time.
The apartment is pretty close to most of the basic shops, restaurants and bars (which I would like to recommend the "Greek Tavern') where we experienced our first traditional meze...amazing!!
The mountains of oroklini was a beautiful walk and view of the whole village and I would also definately recommend the little private 'Galu seaside' and most definately Nissi beach.
There was a selection of leaflets for places to go and food to order in the living room and also a selection of family dvd's...although we could not seem to get the dvd player to work, but admittedly we were too tired to stay awake anyway!
I found it very easy communicating with our landlord chrys and, very promptly he was happy to assist us with any queries before our journey began...seems a very nice guy.
I hope whoever plans their next holiday at seaview valley had as lively re as myself Andy family did...I highly recommend it and will definately think about booking there again in the future.
Thankyou to chrys for a wonderful stay
Decent all round & a super-helpful owner
Six of us stayed at Seaview Valley apartments for a week in September while we were over for a Cypriot friend’s wedding. I’d say this apartment caters well for anyone who is decently mobile (physically) and who wants some peace and quiet. We had a lovely time and I’d be happy to recommend this apartment.
1) Beyond a doubt, the best thing about this place is Chrys, the owner. He was incredibly helpful – I emailed him with countless questions in advance of our arrival and he was quick to reply with as much info as he could help us with, including a better map than any of our friends managed to get hold of.
2) the apartment is new, comfortable and well-equipped, and the block seems secure
3) quiet location - great for peaceful early-morning sunbathing on the roof terrace!
4) very good value
Factors to note:
1) The block is set a bit out of the way, slightly out of the main village, up in the north east, in an area where other new blocks are still being built. The old part & main amenities are in the north west (10/15 minutes' walk).
2) When we were there it wasn’t as clean as I’d hoped and the pretty flowers/plants in the photos weren’t there – but after a long summer of rentals that’s not so surprising, and I’m the type to clean on arrival anyway
3) Only one allocated parking space but there are a few general-use parking spaces at the back
4) Only one set of keys so we needed to plan logistics between the 6 of us carefully (but we never asked ask Chrys for extra keys, which perhaps he might have been able to give us)
5) Chrys recommended a particular hire car company to us, and it definitely checked out best. Other companies had hidden charges and friends were stung. Ask Chrys for the info.
6) Lots of info in the book at the apartment re good tavernas etc - maps, too, DVDs etc.
7) There is another block of apartments (roughly in the south west of the village – ignoring anything south of the highway) called Seaview Apartments so be sure to direct your taxi to Seaview Valley apartments in the north east of the village.
8) We had a bit of a bad experience with one set of neighbours who picked fights twice about parking issues. Probably tired from bad past experiences, but it came as a shock to us well-behaved guests!
Ultimately it depends what you're looking for but my main concern is always location, condition and positive interaction with the owner - and on that basis this place is definitely a good all-round option.
Beautiful and Serene
Our stay in Seaview Valley Penthouse was excellent. The apartment offers the essentials for the basic needs and wants for a relaxing stay. The apartment was spacious and clean. From walking into the apartment you automatically feel at home.
The three bedrooms were basic but clean, although I must admit that my only flaw is I pulled the short straw with my sister and we ended up sleeping in the room with the bunk beds and although nothing was wrong with them, if anything made bed time a little more entertaining trying to climb up in a small space. (we are 24 and 26 so you may see what I am talking about)
The bathroom and the ensuit again were clean and the power shower was amazing. The upstairs toilet is very handy too as it would mean you have to go all the way downstairs every time.
The kitchen was again clean, basic, but for what we used it, it was ideal. Seating on the balcony made breakfast relaxing. The roof top garden was equally relaxing and although the views weren't breathtaking they weren't obstructed either.
For the time of year the pool was understandably a little too cold to be able to enjoy it, but it looked clean and a comfortable surrounding too.
Over all the complex is serene and very peaceful, and clearly well maintained. It is ideal for those who want a place to relax however a car is a must. It is a nice 15 minute walk to the bakeries but to get to Larnaka itself it is a bit further.
One more thing, when visiting the Village of Oroklini, it is a MUST to try the Taverna called Voreas it does a traditional Meze and the word delicious doesn't give it justice. Reasonably priced too, the house wine also is a recommendation too. Just one warning; go when you are exceptionally hungry as the dishes are never ending. Great atmosphere too.
Prices may be subject to change at owners discretion. £100 non refundable booking fee, with final payment 6 weeks before departure. £100 deposit to cover breakages/damages repaid 21 days after returning. Discounts can be given for 2 weeks or more booked. WE DO NOT CHARGE FOR CLEANING