Ideal Paris für einen Besuch, sehr komfortable Wohnung komplett für einen kurzen oder langen Aufenthalt für 7 Gäste angepasst.
Wohnzimmer von 35m2, sonnig und sehr freundlich.
Herrlicher Blick auf Paris und den Eiffelturm aus dem 24. Stockwerk nicht zu übersehen.
Wohnung sehr sicher mit einem digitalen Schloss und gepanzerte Tür.
lebendige und warme Umgebung, ganz in der Nähe viele Geschäfte, Supermärkte, Einkaufszentren, Restaurants (nicht weit von der asiatischen Viertel).
Direkt im inneren Paris, in der Nähe der Porte d'Italie und das Weiße Haus T3 Straßenbahn, Bus 62, 83, 27, 47, ... 15 Minuten vom Louvre über die Leitung 14.
Gesamtpreis: Endreinigung, Bettwäsche und WIFI.
Sonstiges: Porte de Versailles Messezentrum in 20 Minuten mit der Straßenbahn
Mercy Hospital und IGR Villejuif 10 Minuten mit dem Taxi
Das Appartment ist vollständig ausgestattet, sauber und geschmackvoll eingerichtet. Es bietet genug Platz für 5 -7 Personen und man hat einen tollen Ausblick auf die Stad mitsamt Eiffelturm. Der Kontakt zur Vermieterin war unkompliziert und sehr freundlich.
Die Metrostation ist ganz in der Nähe und man braucht 20 Minuten bis zu den Sehenswürdigkeiten der Innenstadt.
Empfehlenswert für Familien oder eine kleine Gruppe.
Very close to the metro, a few stops away from incredible dining choices at the Monge stop. In the heart of Chinatown, the flat was very near to grocery shopping and a very nice Boulanger. Our family of 7 had plenty of room and the flat and building were clean. Sameena answered our pre arrival questions quickly. We were comfortable and our children appreciated the English channels offered on the television for their down time. We used the larger bathroom as our main bathroom and the smaller one as a powder room.
Unfortunately, Sameena and her sister were not available to meet us on our arrival but their kind cousin did try to show us around.
I recommend this flat for large families who need a little more room than a hotel. Again, Sameena was very easy to communicate with. The views are amazing!!
We are overall pleased with the owner & the stay. I would like to mention following.
• The owner was easy to approach. She always responded in 48 hours. She made necessary arrangements during her absence.
• The lady gave very good guidance about the locality, nearby places, etc. on phone. This was quite useful.
• The apartment is at a good place. Not in a crowded area but easy to reach. There are nearby shops, banks, etc. It is quite near to the tram, bus & railway station.
• Apartment is secure as well.
• The living room & the entrance are quite spacious.
• The rooms are nice. People coming from small cities or villages may find them a bit small as they would have seen bigger rooms. People coming from metro cities like Mumbai will find them big enough.
• The apartment was neat & clean when we entered.
• The apartment had all the things needed for basic living including small things like cleaning liquid, paper towels, etc.
• The apartment is on 24th floor & gives a nice view of city. You can also see Eiffel tower from the window!
Things of concern:
• The apartment has washing machine but not dryer. It was quite difficult to dry to cloths as we went there during the rainy season.
• The apartment doesn’t have a balcony. Again, this is not a concern for people coming from metro cities. Each room of apartment has windows though.
• The 2nd bathroom is very small. Specifically the wash basin is not usable as it is placed at a very awkward place – just above the toilet seat.
• The kitchen is very narrow. They could have reduced the size of living room & extended kitchen a bit.
We had a great experience staying at this property! There were eight of us, and we comfortably fit into the apartment. The apartment was very clean and in a great location--a five minute walk from a metro station. Sameena was very helpful and made sure to answer all of our questions.
We would definitely stay here again if we ever get back to Paris!
This was an excellent choice for the 6 of us. Transport into city and airport were easy and nearby. We found the kitchen well supplied and stocked and grocery store 1 block away. The view is great, beds comfortable, spacious and spotless. We enjoyed our stay in this great apt. The owner and her sister were very helpful and available if needed.
PARIS CENTRE APARTMENT auf den Eiffelturm, NICE VOLUME und hell, IDEAL kurzen oder langen Aufenthalt PARIS, öffentliche Verkehrsmittel, Geschäfte und Restaurants, ANIME Nachbarschaft, leicht erreichbar mit Autobahn und die öffentlichen Verkehrsmittel und Flughäfen. METRO BUS TRAM ZU, Velib, AUTOLIB, POST, Banken, Wechselstuben, Bäckerei, Supermärkte, offene Märkte. Der Nähe von Krankenhäusern und MERCY SALEPETRIERE VILLEJUIF - IGR.
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat||Event|
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 2 Nächte
|End of stay cleaning||100 €|
Pour un séjour de 5 à 6 nuits, facturez 200,00 € par nuit