|Wohnfläche||800 sq. ft.|
- Das Hotel liegt in der Innenstadt von Baltimore in der beliebten und historischen Fells Punkt Nachbarschaft. Nur einen Block vom Wasser und 2-3 Blocks von vielen Geschäften, Restaurants, Tavernen und Cafés.
- Wassertaxi 3 Blöcke der Immobilie.
- 3-stöckigen rowhome in fantastischem Zustand. Vollständig von oben nach unten vor 5 Jahren renoviert und seit gut gepflegt.
- Erster Stock: Wohnzimmer w / Parkettboden, große Couch, 32 'Flachbild-TV w / DVD und Kabelindustrie; Essbereich w / erweiterbare Tabelle; Küche w / Edelstahl-Kühlschrank, Mikrowelle, Geschirrspüler, Herd + Granit-Arbeitsplatten, Kaffeemaschine, Mixer.
- Außen Brick Patio w / Sitzgelegenheiten und Tisch für vier Personen und Gasgrill.
- Zweiter Stock: Master-Bett & Bad w / Queensize-Bett, großer Schrank, Bügeleisen / -brett, Jacuzzi-Wanne, separater Dusche.
- Dritter Stock: Schlafzimmer w / Doppelbett und Kleiderschrank, WC, Waschmaschine / Trockner, und Büro w / Schreibtisch, Drucker
Nahegelegene Sehenswürdigkeiten & Verkehr: Johns Hopkins Hospital - 1 Meile Inner Harbor / City Center / National Aquarium - 1 Meile Patterson Park / Canton Nachbarschaft - 1 Meile Camden Yards / M & T-Stadion / MARC & Light Rail Station - 1. 5 Meilen Maryland Science Center / Federal Hill Nachbarschaft - 1. 5 Meilen Charm City Circulator kostenlosen Bus - 0 in 1 Meilen Fort McHenry - 10 Minuten Wassertaxifahrt Penn Station Bahnhof - 3 Meilen BWI Airport - 15 Meilen (ca. 25 Autominuten) Annapolis / US Naval Academy - 33 Meilen (ca. 35 Minuten Fahrt) Washington DC - 43 Meilen (ca. 1 Stunde Fahrt).
I stayed here with some friends for a long weekend and we had an amazing time. The location is perfect! There are so many bars, restuarants and shops within a few blocks. The house was clean and comfortable, and Dave was very friendly and made everything easy.
We would gladly stay here again.
The owner met us when we checked in to show us around the house. The location of the house was perfect, easy walking distance to many restaurants and bars and only a few blocks from the water. The house was just as described in the listing. I plan to stay here again in the future and will recommend it to friends.
The owner appears to be a nice fellow but did not take responsibility for the problems at the unit. I am writing the review that would have prevented me from making the mistake of booking this property. Summary: it has the feel of a college student's off-campus apartment who was in a hurry to get out for the weekend, and invited you to use his bachelor pad while gone. It is "clean" only by those standards. Well-trafficked areas were swept, but the place is by no means tidy or clean. The kitchen was cluttered with food leftover from previous renters (yes sometimes it's helpful to have salt and pepper, but multiple jars of oils or empty spice jars and dozens of bottles of hot sauce are not helpful when the counter space is already so small). The refrigerator had perishables like open cream cheese containers, almond milk, and other things that make no sense to share among strangers over long periods of time. Yes, the owner was nice to offer us the leftover beer and wine, but I would have rather had a clean slate. And a clean fridge and countertop.
The carpets, rugs, sofa, mattresses all had many stains. The stairs, carpet and walls had years worth of accumulated stains and many surfaces and corners literally had measurable layers of grime. Some of the linens provided had stains. The pillows are old and clumpy. The air mattresses the owner offered both had holes in them.
The furniture, finishings, and fixtures are all cheap and run down, the kind of stuff you get at a small yard sale. That's fine - we did not expect high end. But when a place is small and dark to begin with, there is a lot one can do to make the place more pleasant by keeping it clean.
There was a strong, persistent smell that I had no trouble believing was mildew or mold given grime and detritus in the house. The owner claimed it was sewer work in the area. Friends who live in the area did not have this experience. Whatever the reason, the combination of smell and grime had us leave the property 2 days early. The owner refunded the "cleaning fee" he had charged us at the outset, but did not refund either of the nights we gave up because the place was truly punishing to endure.
I see there are good reviews on this property so I can only surmise that the upkeep of the unit has drastically declined, the smell is temporary and we were just unlucky, or this place is just not up to the standards of cleanliness we are used to for our family
The apartment is located in a great area and it is very comfortable. The beds were nice and the apartment was exactly as described. David is great to work with and always keeps in communication. Would highly recommend this apartment.
This is the second consecutive Memorial Day weekend we stayed at this wonderful, quiet, clean apartment. Hope to make it a third next year!
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 2 Nächte
|Erstattbare Kaution||233 €|
|Cleaning Fee||79 €|
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.