800 Sq. ft., 2 Schlafzimmer / -2 Badezimmer Apartment Suite
- Englisch, Französisch
100% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 60 Tage vor Anreise.
Great place to stay in Quebec City.
Lovely location. Close to Old Quebec and music festival but not so close that the noise is a bother. Great briefing by David upon arrival to get us acquainted with Quebec City. Would stay again!
Nina’s property is an easy walk to the old city of Quebec, Chateau Frontenac, etc. We had scheduled our stay, without knowing it, to overlap with a large music festival, which was occurring less than a block away. We heard almost nothing from our suite in the evening when things really got going! And we shared the building with people who respected our earlier-to-bed wishes for quiet. The suite, with 2 queen beds, 2 small kitchens, 2 small bathrooms, and 1 living room, easily accommodates 4 people. Others have reported low ceilings in the bathrooms - we found this to be true. We didn’t meet Nina but we had a lot of interaction with David, Nina’s concierge, who gave a great introduction and general history to the area. We never did conquer the TV, so bring your own on your device if that’s important to you. We loved our stay. Thank you Nina and David. You live in a great city!
We had a pleasant experience staying at this property. Nina was responsive and helpful in assisting us with parking and whatever information we need. The concierge, David, provided many good tips and suggestions. The rooms were nice, clean, and adequate. The location was centralized and within walking distance to many attractions and activities.
This house is very well located, clean and has parking. We stayed on the top floor, so it was quiet. The downside of this house is the kitchen. It is very small with limited counter space to work on. We were not motivated to use it very much. It was very clean however. Would stay again.
The whole process was great. Nina was always available for questions and we needed to change a date and she was very accommodating. The location was amazing and so convenient. The suite was inviting and clean. I would definitely book it again.
This was a great two bedroom two bath entire floor of a little house just off of the Plains of Abraham. It's small but functional and comfortable. We have to be careful not to bump our heads on some of the walls but we just moved the furniture to accommodate our height. Quebec City is a walkable city. Car rental was a breeze though at nearby hotels to travel to Ile de Orleans for a day trip. You can't go wrong with this place - It is up a few flights of stairs, though. Enjoy your stay as we did in this lovely city.
Ihre Suite befindet sich in 5- 20 Minuten zu Fuß zu allen wichtigen Touristenattraktionen:
* Die Plains of Abraham und St. Lawrence River - Nationale kanadische Park eine wichtige historische und repräsentative Stadtpark.
* Landmark 5-Sterne-Hotel Chateau Frontenac
* La Citadelle / Musee du Royal 22. Regiment / Zitadelle / Museum -das Anfang Old Quebec City Wand.
* Hotel du Parlement / Parlamentsgebäude
* Fountaine de Tourne (Brunnen) - Im Jahr 1855 gewann auf der Pariser Weltausstellung Goldpreis.
* Quebec City Convention Center - 7 min zu Fuß
* Hilton Hotel, Delta, Hotel Concorde, Chateau Laurier, Marriot Hotel
* Jardin Jeanne-d'Arc - Sehr beliebt für Hochzeiten Bilder
* Observatoire de la Capitale / Beobachtungs
* Terrasse Dufferin (Romantische Promenade zum Chateau Frontenac und Old Quebec
* Fortifications von Quebec (National Historic Site) Sommer
* Maple Auswertungszentrum und Museum / les Délices de l'Erable
* Les Glissades de la Terrasse / Dias in den Winter- bringen Sie Ihre Schneehose!
* Maison Chevalier / Haus / Interpretation Centre
* Maison Henry - Stewart / Haus
* Gare du Palais (Bahnhof)
* Erico (Musee de Chocolat) / Schokoladenfabrik
* Eglise Sainte-Jean-Baptist Church
* Centre d'interpetation de Platz-Royale / Interpretation Center.
* Chapelle des Jesuites (saisonnier) / Chapel (saisonal)
* Eglise et cimetiere St. Mathew / Kirche und Friedhof
* Marche du Viex-Hafen / Markt
* Le Moulin a images / Das Bild Mühle (Sommer
* Musee Bon-Pasteur / Museum
* Musee de l'Amérique française / Museum
* Musee de Ursulinen de Quebec / Museum
* Musee du Fort / Museum
* Musee natiuonal des beaux-arts du Quebec / Museum
* Musee Naval de Québec / Museum