2BR / 1 & 1/2 Bad Einzelhaus mit allen Annehmlichkeiten
Services innerhalb der Anlage
- 100% Erstattung, wenn Sie mindestens 60 Tage vor Check-in stornieren.
- 50% Erstattung (abzüglich der Servicegebühr, wenn Sie mindestens 30 Tage vor Check-in stornieren.
- Keine Erstattung, wenn Sie weniger als 30 Tage vor Check-in stornieren.
Schäden und Zusatzkosten
Sie können für Schäden, die während Ihres Aufenthalts durch Sie oder Ihre Reisegruppe an Ihrem Feriendomizil entstehen, verantwortlich gemacht werden.
Kinder willkommen - children welcomechildren welcome
Haustiere möglich - small dog okay with prior approval. No catssmall dog okay with prior approval. No cats
Partys / Events nicht erlaubt
Nichtraucherdomizil - non smoking onlynon smoking only
Max. Anzahl Gäste: 4
- Property does not allow instant booking. Tenants must sign a lease reflecting the term of the booking and guidelines for the rental in advance
- Please let me know you a bit when you send your inquiry. It helps me make sure the property is a good fit for you and your needs
- Lost keys or keys not returned within 14 days of departure will be charged a $250 lock change fee.
One of the best
This was one of the best rental properties we have stayed in! Everything stated in the description and 4 star reviews was true, no exaggerations. The landlady was out of town, but she was she returned texts and calls promptly. Very convenient for us, less than 10 minutes from our daughter & family's house, which is who we came to see. If you stay, make sure you get a pizza from Mineo's, the best in Pittsburgh and just blocks away.
Place is ok. Owner not.
Wow! Second stay so knew what to expect. Made the mistake of mentioning a couple things that needed to be looked at such as burned out ceiling light and door knobs that didn’t work. Owner punished me by not returning my security deposit . Oddly, she claimed I stuffed cardboard in a tub drain and kicked in her dishwasher. Bizarre! laughable actually. Tub and dishwasher worked and looked perfectly. I guess I hurt her feelings so she turned on me. Regrettably, I can’t recommend her house.
Lovely place to stay
We had a lovely time at Squirrel Hill South. We stayed there for 2.5 weeks due to a home renovation, and it was nice to have access to all the comforts of home - kitchen, washer, dryer, yard, etc. The fenced in yard was a nice option with our small children - wish we'd had more time to take advantage of it. Brenda was very responsive. We'd certainly stay here again if the need arises!
The Lilac Bungalow...our home away from home.
My wife and I loved this property. Not only was the home lovely with all the conveniences & accommodations but the location was perfect. We were close to all the stores and parks to enjoy nice walks and a dog park for our sweet Bella.