3 Schlafzimmer, 3 Badezimmer Haus mit abgeschirmten Pool, Porches- 90 'Dock für Fishin
100% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 30 Tage vor Anreise. 50% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 14 Tage vor Anreise.
Perfect Get-Away! Phenomenal Location! Love Love Love
We stayed in unit A and was blown away by the awesome views, great location, and comfortableness of the rental. I cannot say enough good things about our experience. We frequently could be found watching dolphins, osprey, and other local wildlife from the upper deck of the pool area. The pool was our favorite gathering place, complete with access to a super cute laundry room (I mean, if you HAVE to do laundry on vacation this is the place to do it!), kitchenette, and poolside TV / relaxation room. The cleanliness was spot on - and the large kitchen and table were exceptional. Fishing from the pier was fun and the sunsets awesome! I am also familiar with unit B, which is so very well decorated and, again, very comfortable. Thinking of staying in that unit next time just for that experience. The location of this property is perfect. Truly close to everything, but set back enough from the main street to allow for good privacy. The neighbors were also very friendly! I told you I had nothing but great things to say about this rental! It really made our vacation perfect! We certainly will be back, and at the risk of sharing a secret hideway :-), have personally recommended both A and B rentals to close friends.
Awesome place, Great location!
We decided to spend our Spring Break this year in Bonita Springs. We have heard a lot about the area, the beaches, restaurants, and activities for kids to do. I'll start with the living arrangements, which were fantastic. The place was very neat and clean with a nice open concept. The bed rooms were spacious and very comfortable. I saw a comment about the lack of privacy in one of the bed rooms in a previous review. Yes, there is a tiny crack in the barn door when slid shut but for an 1/4 in opening where the door will not shut was the last thing we were concerned with on vacation. We didn't even think twice about this. The third bedroom with two twin beds were perfect for our kids, they actually slept better there than they do at home! The master bed/bath is awesome, super clean and spacious. We were there during March Madness and we were having trouble getting the channels the games were on. We spoke to the home owners and they were quick to call and get the additional channels added and were extremely happy to help. I can't believe how fast they did that for us. The pool was heated nicely and was cleaned by professionals every Thursday The screened in pool area is great for hanging with family, friends and just enjoying the sunshine. The place is located right on the backwater with great fishing. My son was catching fish off the dock and having a blast...warning - wear gloves - Red Snapper have sharp teeth..:) Also, we saw Dolphins all over in the backwaters, was really neat. Maybe we are just less picky than some but we would definitely stay here again and already looking at dates to book next year. Oh yea, great beaches (Barefoot Beach) and restaurants within walking distance. There is a bait shop and ice cream within walking distance too. Thanks again to James and Jennifer for everything and can't wait to book with you again very soon!
We enjoyed our stay but had issues with the home and are still in a dispute with the owner.
1. The home listing was not accurate. One of my sons is a 6’6”, 300lb college football player, so you can imagine sleeping accommodations are an important detail for us. The seller had the property listed with a king-sized bed in the lower level (perfect for my son) and a queen-sized bed in the master suite . When we arrived, we found the king-sized bed in the master suite and a full-sized bed (not a queen-sized bed) in a room that was converted into a bedroom. I called the owner immediately and she admitted that she had re-arranged the bedrooms and forgot to update the description of the home on VRBO. I would have not rented the home with this arrangement. The owner agreed to give me a credit towards our stay. In order to make everyone as comfortable as possible, I gave up the master suite and slept in the full-size bed . My room had privacy issues. The door didn’t close completely so it was possible to see into my bedroom from the kitchen and hallway.
2. The washing machine needs to be replaced.
3. Check out time was listed as 11am but that was changed to 10am. I communicated with the cleaning ladies and let them know that we’d completed the check out list: all linens stripped from the beds, all towels washed except for those used on our last day, all dirty dishes were in the dishwasher, refrigerator had all food cleaned out (except for condiments that we purchased and I offered those to the cleaning crew). The only cleaning needed was final laundry, clean floors and bathrooms, put clean dishes away.
4. We purchased kitchen supplies for the home and left them for future use. We had no instructions on pool maintenance. We cleaned the pool daily and added water because it was evaporating quickly. The grill was a mess and hadn’t been cleaned since it was purchased. Several light bulbs were burned out and switches were in unusual places. It took us several hours to figure the lighting out in the home.
5. When I inquired about the credit, the owner informed me that the cleaning ladies said we left the home a mess. This is completely untrue. I paid a cleaning fee and tipped the ladies before I left. I cannot believe that those ladies spent more than a couple hours at that home after we left. The owner will not provide photos of the supposed mess that we left. I believe she’s simply trying to keep the credit that she had previously promised me. We stayed in the home in good faith that she would keep her word. BE WARE.
Terrific location and great suggestions from owner.
Great house! Very clean and efficiently laid out. Everything was perfect. Would love to go back!
Most relaxing vacation in years.
Everything you need for a relaxing vacation is at this rental. We just loved it. . It was our second year here. Even better this year - pool heater. Great because we have older and younger family members. We used the bikes every day too. There is also a kayak to use. The birds, fish, boats, wave runners will entertain you. Also, the sunsets are glorious!
genießen Minigolf weniger als eine Meile entfernt, am Strand, viele gute Restaurants, Radfahren, Kajak, Paddle-Boarding, Angeln, können Sie Tennisplätze auf der Straße auf Bonita Beach und Tennis mieten.