Ihre Zahlung ist durch unsere Mit-Vertrauen-Buchen-Garantie abgesichert, wenn Sie online auf FeWo-direkt buchen und zahlen.Mehr erfahren
-Voll möbliert. Sauber und ordentlich. Inklusive Küche waren, HD-TV mit TWC Preferred Package und WiFi "TWC Extreme" Ebene.
-Große "Begehbarkeit Index".
-In Der Nähe Presque Isle State Park Strände, Wanderwege, Picknickplätze, Wasserfahrzeuge und Fahrradverleih. In der Nähe Waldameer Amusement und Water Park. In der Nähe von Fischen und von zentraler Bedeutung für das Boot ins Wasser. und Yachthäfen.
- Direkt an festliche unteren Peninsula Drive, noch in einer relativ ruhigen, gemischten Wohngegend. Niedrige Durchgangsverkehr aufgrund von Nachbarschaftskonfiguration.
- In der Nähe viele Möglichkeiten der Qualitäts Casual-Dining-Restaurants / Lounges, Boutiquen, und viele von den Bereichen Schlüssel Annehmlichkeiten.
- Viele Sommer-Special Veranstaltungen, darunter:
! - Free "On-the-Strand" Konzertreihe (7 montags).
! - Kostenlos Bay Front Pepsi Amphitheater Konzertreihe namens "8 Great Dienstag".
! - "Roar auf der Shore" Motorrad-Rallye-Wochenende und Feste.
! - "Discover Presque Isle" Woche.
! - "Jazz Festival" Wochenende im Frontier Park.
! - "We Love Erie Days".
! - Bass Fishing Tournament.
! - Presque Isle Downs and Casino.
! - Wine Country Weinverkostungen.
! - Erie Zoo.
! - Dutzende von 18-Loch und 9-Loch-Plätzen in (15) Minuten.
! - Putt-Putt-Kurse, einschließlich Bay Front natürlich.
Und viele andere BESONDERE EREIGNISSE UND SEHENSWÜRDIGKEITEN!
This was our first time staying and will not be our last. Upon arrival Dan meet us and did the walk thru, the property is located near beach, close to McDonald's, glow golf, grocery store, very handy. Had a clothes line in back yard which was so nice for hanging swim wear out, the house inside was clean and the grandkids enjoyed the screened in porch.
We had a great stay. The fishing was great. We really enjoyed coming back to the house and building a fire and just relaxing.
My group truly enjoyed our stay at Anglers Haven. Dan, the owner, was very personable and always there when we needed him. Should we chose to stay in the Erie area in the future we would stay at this facility.
We had 8 people stay at the Anglers Haven over Memorial Day weekend. The place was clean, and was large enough to sleep everyone on pull out mattresses, couches, the beds and a blow up mattress that we brought. We were also able to fit four bass boats and trucks in the front yard. Overall a good experience. Dan the property owner was also personable and helpful.
Angler's Haven was clean and neat. Dan, the owner, was very helpful and responsive to questions, and he made sure we had everything we needed.
We enjoyed our stay, it was very conveniently located. The home provides many extras to make your stay very comfortable. Dan the owner is very responsive and easy to deal with. We enjoyed our time around the fire pit. We had a great time.
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 2 Nächte
|Erstattbare Kaution||275 €|
1. Guests are expected to leave the property in near as clean a condition as upon check-in. Normal clean-up supplies are provided for that.
2. We can often offer extremely flexible check-in and check-out times that significantly extend your effective vacation time. Sometimes we can give check-ins as early as 8:00am and check-outs as late as 8:00pm...given terms and conditions. Sometimes, even free or greatly reduced bonus days are offered, pending adjacent guest schedules...why not, we want you to have the best experience and best deal possible.
3. This vacation home is modest, but solid, clean, and neat...it is not extravagant, so you don't need to be overly worried about normal family-type activities while you are at ANGLERS HAVEN.
4. ANGLERS HAVEN is intended for use by the pre-identified overnight guests, and only reasonable quantities of day guests at given time. It is located in a mixed dwelling neighborhood including some local residents. Please remember respectfulness with the time of your activities and noise levels, particularly after 11:00pm and prior to 7:00am. Typical local ordinances apply as you are likely used to in your home communities.
5. Upon your arrival, you will typically be met by the owner, or family member, to give you a quick tour, verify the condition and utility of the home, and to discuss things of mutual interest. You will typically receive two keys. We also intend to meet you at the home just prior to your check-out.
6. We will try to not bother you at all, but will likely check a couple times to assure everything is going okay for you. There could be seasonal maintenance, such as quick landscaping, that needs to be done during your stay.
7. Thank you very much for your inquiry, we hope you decide to headquarter your vacation at ANGLERS HAVEN!
Note: We really like pets and even have our own; however, pets of any kind are not allowed at ANGLERS HAVEN, for the best experience for all guests, season long. This includes the yard.
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.