|Unterkunftsart||Wohnung in einer Anlage|
|Mindestaufenthalt||1 - 3 Nächte|
Die Wohnung ist gut ausgestattet und eingerichtet, um Ihnen zu Hause fühlen sofort! Abgeschirmten Haustür und Schiebetür zur Terrasse ermöglichen frische karibische Brise durch wehen. Sie lieben in der Lage zu hören, die Wellen auf den Strand! Begrüßen Sie den tropischen Sonnenaufgang aus dem Komfort von Ihrem Kingsize-Bett im Master-Suite oder mit Kaffee in der Hand auf der Terrasse. Beide Schlafzimmer sind mit bequemen Kissen-Top-Betten für eine erholsame Nachtruhe. Handgefertigte mexikanische Kommoden, Bücherregale und Nachttischchen fügen Sie einen charmanten Touch. Master Suite verfügt über einen Flachbild-TV und stapelbar Waschmaschine / Trockner im Schrank aus Bequemlichkeit verborgen. Eine offene Küche und Esszimmer für 4, um alle Vorteile der herrliche Ausblicke auf die gepflegten Grundstück, Schwimmbad und die Karibik! Wandleuchten und Essbereich auf der Terrasse können Sie die Aussicht genießen Tag und Nacht. Küche mit Backofen, Arbeitsplatten aus Granit, große lokale Geschirr und isoliert Tassen, also können Sie Ihren Drink an den Pool zu bringen! Genießen Sie eine große, gepflegte Strand mit Volleyballnetz direkt vor der Tür der Komplex und einem neu renovierten Pool mit Swim-up Bar. In der Nähe der 5th Avenue bietet eine unendliche Vielfalt an Einkaufsmöglichkeiten und Restaurants.
Mögliche Baulärm auf September und Oktober. Keine Rückerstattung für Lärmprobleme angeboten.
Exactly as advertised, A+ property managers. Superb location. Sometimes weak internet connection but was able to stream video most times we tried. Would definitely return.
We chose Xaman Ha because it is very close to the south end of 5th Ave, providing easy walking access for my elderly mother-inlaw and my 2 year old. We have been to Playa del Carmen before and specifically looked for the Playacar Phase 1 area.
The condo complex is well maintained, clean, & safe and I would consider it typical for the area/mexico
The unit has some newer updates (granite counters, and appliances etc) and is on the first floor making it very accessible.
The unit had all the cooking utensils/plates/glasses/silverware etc.. that we would need, all we had to get was food and drink. I highly recommend using the conceirge service to have your first load of grociers waiting for you when you arrive. We ordered breakfast & lunch items, as well asheavy/ bulky items we didnt want to lug back to the condo like beer and soda.
Overall, I was very pleased with the rental.
Outstanding location and very nice condo with great views and beach front! The staff were very helpful and friendly! We stayed for a week during the peak holiday season and had a great relaxing vacation. We did not have a rental car and the convenient location was perfect: a taxi stand is just down the street and the condo was within walking distance to everything in Playa del Carmen. There are even some nice small Mayan ruins behind the condo. The large (double) balcony was great – we set up our own double nest hammock on one side and still had plenty of room for 4 or more on the side with the table and chairs (note: unlike the pictures there was no hammock at the unit – recommend you bring one).
I would have rated this 5 stars if it was not for a couple small inconveniences: the kitchen vent fan and light were not working and some basic cooking utensils were missing (measuring cups and proper lids for some pots); and the back bedroom periodically had foul odors in it which my teenage kids complained about (almost as if there was some kind of sewer vent pipe leaking near it) -- but we were able to mitigate with a can of Lysol. However, the unit was generally well maintained (clean) and very secure.
We will definitely stay at this complex again. Thanks again to all the staff at Xaman Ha and Caribbean Beach Properties!!!
Our stay in the condo was great. It was centrally located to all places we wanted to visit. We had a lovely view of the ocean. We had relatives staying in the all inclusive next door and the condo was much better than the congested room. The pool was great and kids had a lot of fun.
A couple of nuisances, the toilet paper was being rationed, they said two/day but the cleaning ladies don't work some days which ended up being a roll a day. I decided to go ahead and buy a pack of rolls for myself for my peace of mind. It was kinda annoying to worry about toilet paper when on vacation. We did a lot of cooking and a dishwasher would have great.
All in all a great place to stay and have fun !
We want to thank Rentals Your Way for making our vacation memorable and stress free. Everything was perfect!
My two daughters (age 17 and 11) and I had an excellent time in our condo in Xaman Ha!
It was the best condo and it was better than the pictures.
We highly recommend renting with Rentals Your Way and staying at Xaman Ha Condos.
Working with Rentals Your Way was a pleasure. They answered my emails very quickly. And they have a representative on site if you have any problems. We look forward to renting with them again.
The condo has the following--
1) It was very clean. Maid service every other day, which is needed because you are using the towels for the pool, beach and bathing.
2) Great location. It is 10 minute walk at most to the Quinta Avenida and colectivos. Five minute walk to the Ferry to Cozumel. If you are a runner it is less than a five minute run to Playacar, which is a neighborhood and location for fancy hotels. The Avario was a 10 minute walk.
3) The condo complex consists of a beach and pool. Kids loved the pool. I loved the beach. Everyone was happy.
4) The condo had a walk-in kitchen with all the appliances, pots, dishes etc. Walmart is a about a 15 minute walk. Taxis plentiful if you don't want to walk.
5) It is not necessary to rent a car. We took colectivos to Tulum, Cenote Azul and Akumal. Very inexpensive and easy to do. Actually everything in Playa del Carmen is easy to figure out. We felt comfortable immediately.
6) Playa del Carmen is a very safe place to be.
5) Paper products ie toilet paper and paper towels were provided.
6) We loved the animal sculptures made from the towels.
This was our second time to stay at Xaman Ha and I cant imagine staying anyplace else. The property is very clean and the employees couldn't be nicer. The condo was very clean and comfortable...had everything we needed. The location is perfect, walking distance to most everything. The views are beautiful. The property is very safe. Housekeeping was extremely trustworthy. You won't be disappointed here!!!
X-Caret, Entdecken und Xel Ha in der Nähe.
* Zuzüglich eventueller obligatorischer oder fakultativer Nebenkosten nach tatsächlicher Belegung beziehungsweise tatsächlichem Verbrauch (gemäß Absprache mit dem Vermieter). Die Zahlung des Mietpreises ist nur in der vom Vermieter angegebenen Währung möglich. Zahlungen in anderen Währungen müssen vorher mit dem Vermieter individuell vereinbart werden. Der Währungsrechner dient nur zur Orientierung und bildet keinen verbindlichen Umrechnungskurs für die Mietpreise ab.