- Küche mit Kochgeschirr und Spülmaschine bestückt
- Alle Bettwäsche und Handtücher werden gestellt
- Waschmaschine / Trockner
- Wintergarten mit Glasfenstern und Bildschirm
- Zentrale Wärme und Luft
- Kabel-TV mit Wifi Verfügbarkeit
- Patio mit Holzkohlegrill und Feuerstelle.
- Leicht zugängliche 24x36 Garage, um Ihr Boot zu speichern.
- Thru-Laufwerk für einfache Boot / Lkw-Parkplätze
- Fisch Reinigungsstation
- Viel Platz für Kinder zum Spielen
- Auf dem Wasser gehen zum Schwimmen .2 Meile
Nächtliche und wöchentliche Reservierungen mit mindestens 2 Übernachtungen.
We rented this vacation home for my 84 yo Mom to enjoy her first vacation in many many years. We were not disappointed. Everything that the Boldings' said was provided was clean and fresh.
The living area was extra large with 2 full sized couches and a recliner and the kitchen had a full sized table with two benches.
The home was located in a very well kept and quiet neighborhood.
We took our bass boat and the garage was perfect.
Since the two bedrooms were on opposite ends of the house, it is perfect for two couples wanting privacy. We enjoyed using the outdoor grill and Mom enjoyed her coffee on the back porch.
It is definitely on our come again list. Thank you.
We rented this vacation home for our son and his family, which includes four young boys! It was perfect...in every way! There was plenty of space for everyone, for sleeping and playing. The enclosed back porch was a great place for the boys to play video games when it rained, and the fire pit on the patio was perfect for cooking s'mores in the evenings! The owners really went out of their way to make sure they had everything they needed, all the way down to the cookies they left for our son's arrival. The home was extremely clean, nicely furnished and fully equipped. It is located in a quiet neighborhood, and it's proximity to Paris, the state park, restaurants and other amenities make it the ideal location! Our son has said repeatedly that they will be returning!
We just spent Easter weekend here... Such a beautiful location... very close to Kentucky Lake and a public boat ramp. We really enjoyed our stay with our daughter/son-in-law and grandchildren. There was plenty of room for all of us. The house is larger than it appears in the photos. The enclosed room on the back of the house made a fantastic playroom for our 5yr old granddaughter. My husband loved having the huge garage to store his boat under and a place to charge his batteries at night. The owners were awesome... so welcoming and friendly!! They suggested several local restaurants which were good. The owner (Emily) had made an Easter basket with candy-filled plastic eggs for the kids... Even left out a platter of home made cookies for us!! We would definitely stay here again!!
- Objekt liegt in einer ruhigen Unterteilung entfernt
- .2 Meile zu Fuß zum Wasser
- Nur wenige Minuten nach TVA Bootsanleger / Rampe.
- Fisch für Crappie, Bass, Bluegill, Catfish
- Zwei Golfplätze: Der Tennessean & Paris Landing State Park Golfplatz.
- Antique Shopping, Boutiquen, Souvenirläden in Paris, Tennessee & Hazel, Kentucky.
- Historic Fort Donelson in Dover, Tn.
- 8 Meilen nach Süden Eingang zum LBL
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat||Event|
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 2 Nächte
|Anmerkungen: Preise basieren auf 4 Gästen; pro zusätzlichem Gast werden 6 € pro Nacht berechnet.|
|Cleaning fee per stay||38 €|
|Erstattbare Kaution||94 €|
Holiday weekends will require a 3 night reservation
Mail or (supply Credit Card info. by phone): $100.00 deposit along with signed rental agreement (emailed to tenant) to hold reservation. Full payment due on arrival. Must contact within 7 days prior to reservation for return of deposit in event of cancellation.