Helle und warme Studio in einer strategischen Position, ohne das Auto zu den Skiliften zu erreichen. Voll ausgestattete zu 4 Erwachsene Platz für bis plus ein Kind 0-3 Jahre: in der Miete (aber auf Anfrage) Kinderbett, Hochstuhl, Kinderwagen, Babynahrung-Sets enthalten. Da Satz Bettwäsche und Handtücher vorhanden Garage (überdacht und privat) und Skiraum am Eingang der Wohnanlage immer ohne Boni. Es gibt auch Wi-Fi-Bereich und einen Aufzug. Shuttle-Service nach Cervinia alle 15 Minuten mit einem Anschlag in 50m zu bekommen
Tariffe scontate in relazione alla durata, Deposito cauzionale, Proprietario non presente in loco
Perfekt om prio är att åka skidor mycket
Kommer direkt ut och hem via lite avancerad skogsåkning fr pisten
Finns allt du behöver i lägenheten för att kocka o överleva
Fantastisk utsikt fr balkongen på Matterhorn/Cervino
Trevlig hjälpsam Madame Daniella som hjälper till med allt du behöver
/Pappa + son Feb 2017
We were a group of 3 who stayed in the apartment in Jan 2017 for 5 nights. The first problem was the pin location for the property is incorrectly placed - Be warned that it is actually 2 km from the town up a steep hill! Snow chains are likely to be required if you are driving, else there is a bus which stops very near the apartment. On the plus side, the views of the Matterhorn are amazing!
Once we finally found the apartment, we were welcomed by the Concierge Daniela, who showed us around. Unfortunately, there were several problems with the apartment, including:
1. 2 of the 4 electric hobs didn't work
2. Wifi was not actually available within the apartment - we had to leave the room and walk to a communal area to get sufficient signal
3. The sofa bed was broken, which meant it was permanently in 'bed mode' and had a very uncomfortable dip in the middle due to a bent frame. The Concierge fixed this on our final day in the apartment.
4. at least 2 of the plug sockets were were not fixed to the wall, making it difficult to insert/remove electrical appliances
5. one of the lightbulbs in the bathroom exploded while one of us was taking a shower, covering the bathroom in shards of broken glass - including into the shower.
As for the resort - the skiing is great, but we were only able to ski about half of the runs, as the higher and Eastern lifts were closed most of the week due to high winds. We had to drive to Courmayeur and Valtournenche to ensure we could ski on 2 of the days, so having our own transport was essential.
Premetto che la signora è stata molto disponibile per gli orari di arrivo e partenza ed inoltre il prezzo era veramente allettante, ma per quanto riguarda l'appartamento non era proprio molto pulito e c'erano problemi con le tubazioni del bagno che rigurgitavano.... Cervinia d'estate è stupenda abbiamo fatto molto passeggiate partendo direttamente dall'appartamento senza prendere l'auto.
Very clean and nice apartment. Concierge was extremely helpful. Would reccommend.