|Unterkunftsart||Wohnung in einer Anlage|
|Mindestaufenthalt||28 - 30 Nächte|
Ein gemütlich und komfortabel eingerichtete 2-Zimmer-Wohnung, die zwischen dem See Sammamish und Cougar Mountain befindet setzen Sie nur wenige Gehminuten vom See und in der Nähe zahlreiche Wanderwege. Das Hotel liegt in einer ruhigen Gemeinde und in der Nähe der I-90 Autobahn, ist es günstig in der Nähe der Innenstadt von Bellevue, Seattle, und Issaquah entfernt.
Voll ausgestattete Küche macht Sie zu Hause fühlen. Mit Kingsize-Bett im Master, Queen-Size-Bett im zweiten Schlafzimmer und einem Queen-Size-Schlafsofa ausgestattet. Flachbild-TV, DVD-Player und High-Speed Internetverbindung WLAN sind für Ihre Bequemlichkeit zur Verfügung gestellt. Ein reservierter Parkplatz zur Verfügung sowie genügend Besucherparkplätze.
Wenn Sie in der Stadt haben Geschäft werden Sie bequem mit Zugang zur I-405 und I-90 entfernt. Close Zugang zu Buslinien, 10 Minuten in der Innenstadt von Bellevue, 12 Minuten zum Stadtzentrum von Seattle, 20 Minuten zum Flughafen.
I stayed at this condo for over a month and it was starting to feel like home. Everything i needed was provided and Kash the owner was great. I needed a few things and he immediately responded, and with a smile! Location was very convenient to everything I needed. Couple minutes to I-90, the quickest way(and no tolls) into Seattle. Also just a few minutes from Bellevue and Issaquah is a beautiful place to be. Set in the foothills and great shopping/restaurants too. the condo and grounds were pleasant and well maintained. It has a large swimming pool and great lounge area for sunning. Over all it's was great.
We rented this for the month of June.
The condo is really great for the price, compared to a hotel in the area!!
Issaquah is very pretty!! Lots of parks and hiking trails.
The condo is literally right next to the highway. So its very easy to hop on the highway and make the drive to seattle.
Even though there is no air conditioning, it was a comfortable temperature, even on the 90 degree days. At night with the windows open and fans running it was cool enough.
There was a strong *dog urine like* smell on the carpet in the master bedroom. It made it very hard to fall asleep. I ended up buying some febreze to mask the smell, and that helped. Also the febreze helped with the cigarette smoke that seeps through the vent from a neighboring condo.
Kash had forgotten to give us the key for the pool. I messaged him asking if we could have it. He said he would bring it by the next day at 4pm. I ended up waiting there for him from 4 until 10pm. He didn't show up, or send a message saying he wouldn't be there. However he did randomly bring it by two days later.
Also, In the middle our stay Kash scheduled an inspection because he was refinancing the mortgage. It was inconvenient to make arrangements to be out of the condo during that time.
I will write the pros that led to a 5 star review but will also write some of the "nice to knows"
- The location is great and close to the freeway and close to things you need (Store, food, gas, parks, etc). If you are traveling anywhere
- The home was great for a toddler (19 month old) as he could walk around and was safe
- The rooms were good size and the beds were comfortable enough
- Kash was great with communicating on availability and instructions
- The Price was great for the amount of time we were there
- We would definitely stay there again, especially in the summer when we could enjoy the outdoors a bit more
- It had all the amenities we needed for the kitchen, bathroom, etc
- During the summer, there is a pool and a little play around onsite which is cool for little kids
Cons (not big enough to make 4 stars):
- The unit is on the ground floor of a condominium building (Old apartment) so the walls are fairly thin and there is someone above you. I only say that so you can set expectations. They were not very loud but you can hear them walk around. Again, it wasn't bothersome, but I could hear them walking around fairly early in the morning.
- The place is a little dated, but I can't really complain because the location and price were right sized
Overall, I would stay that the location was great and we would stay there again.
We enjoyed our stay at the condo. The location close to Cougar Mountain was great for us. It was nice to have the conveniences of a home compared to a hotel. The heavy footed occupants above was a little bothersome at times. We would stay here again.
Communicating with Kash was effortless. The condo is perfect, has everything you can possibly need and is so close to the mountains and town. Definitely stay here if you are visiting Issaquah! Thank you, Kash.
We recently stayed at this property for the month of July and loved every moment we were there! Kash, the landlord, was very responsive to every one of our needs from the moment we booked all the way through our departure. The condo itself was very nice and comfortable and the complex is extremely well cared for. This complex is near everything you might want to do! I city of Issaquah is a beautiful community with many wonderful places to eat. The dryer does take a long time to dry clothes and might have to be replaced one day -- but we worked around it by doing small loads each day we were there. It would be nice if there was at least one additional chair (prefer a recliner of some sort) in the living room as the coach is just not enough, especially if there is company. Again, we worked around this but it would be nice to have. We would (and will) stay here again in the future -- it was a long drive for us -- so it won't be next summer, but we would not hesitate to stay here again! Thanks Kash for being such a great guy!!
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
1 Jun 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
30 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 30 Nächte
28 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 28 Nächte
|cleaning fee||86,83 €|
|Erstattbare Kaution||365,58 €|
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.