|Unterkunftsart||Holzhaus / Blockhütte|
Ihre Zahlung ist durch unsere Mit-Vertrauen-Buchen-Garantie abgesichert, wenn Sie online auf FeWo-direkt buchen und zahlen.Mehr erfahren
Resort liegt direkt am See. Cabin ist das ganze Jahr über komplett eingerichtet mit voll ausgestattete Küche mit Mikrowelle, Geschirr, Herd, Kühlschrank, Kaffeemaschine, Toaster usw. Bettwäsche wird gestellt. Badezimmer mit Dusche. Wohnzimmer gehören Futons, TV usw. Vermietung umfasst 14ft. Aluminium-Boot (keine Motoren), Feuerstelle und den Dock-Einsatz. Restaurant und Bar auf dem Gelände. Wir sind Motorrad und Motorschlitten freundlich. Große Angeln auf dem Pike Kette und direkt an unseren Docks. Jagd einschließlich Grouse, Bären, Hirsche sind reichlich vorhanden.
1. Die Pike-Kette ist über 900 Acres von Seen alle mit dem Boot.
2. Lake Superior ist 15 Meilen nördlich
3. Bayfield und Apostle Islands sind 40 Meilen
4. 5 Casinos innerhalb von 30-60 Meilen
5. Brule Fluss 8 Meilen von hier,
6. 1000 von Meilen von National Forest Land
7. Amnicon Falls, Pattison Park Falls, Copper Falls, Big Rock State Park in der Nähe von allen
8. Hunderte von Meilen von ATV Wanderwege
9. 10+ schöne Golfplätze
10. Das Hotel liegt auf Motorschlitten Spur 31. Mehr als 600 Meilen von präparierten Loipen
11. The Spot Supper Club eine Bar sind im Haus und öffnen Sie jeden Abend bei 5. Geöffnet Di bis Sonntag Memorial Day - Tag der Arbeit, Di bis Sa im Herbst, bis Sa Mi im Winter.
The cabin was secluded as represented. It did not look right out to the bay, but it was just steps away to a great, scenic view. The restaurant on site is pictured here on VRBO. It has a fabulous view of the bay, so I would sometimes sit on the outside deck and read.
Minor complaint is that it was unseasonably hot the day we arrived. We arrived in the evening, and the cabin had not been aired out. We had to ask for a fan - which should have been running for hours before our arrival as hot as it had been that day. (No air conditioning - generally not needed in that area, but place should have had a fan running well in advance of our arrival.)
More significant issues are:
1. I did not mind the bathroom being tiny. However, the sink was in the corner, past the shower and toilet. There was only about six inches between the shower wall and the toilet, and one had to squeeze through that to get to the bathroom sink. My husband and I managed, but it was a nuisance and it would have been very difficult for a large person or someone with any lack of agility.
2. The cabin was represented to be 800 square feet and could sleep four. It was not 800 square feet. It was well under 500 square feet. That was tolerable since it was just my husband and me - but if we had another couple or any kids with us, we would not have been able to stay. Probably not an intentional misrepresentation, but one that could cause difficulty if people truly needed more than 400+ square feet.
3. There were large chunks missing in the sidewalk from the parking lot down to the cabins. We were careful, but it could be dangerous.
The secluded location was charming and a plus - but the bathroom situation was very poor. We did not leave early - but would not want to stay again in a cabin with such difficult access to the bathroom sink.
Great owners, great food, located in great snowmobile county.
We stayed here for a ATV-UTV weekend in September (2015). Cabins 1 and 2. Owners were very accommodating, cabins clean and well-equipped, and owners very accommodating. Drinks and food at the adjoining restaurant were great and excellent value. This place is close to the trail system and very convenient. Would recommend to others.
What a blast we had. They made us feel right at home. Cabins were cozy, beds comfy and lots of room for us all to hang out. The lakeview is also nice to wake up too. It was great to have a restaurant and bar right next door. Very friendly place. Will stay again.
Cabins with lake views and all essentials needs and putting/chipping distance to The Spot Restaurant and Lounge. Great Food and Drink- What more can one ask for! The cabins are on the Pike Chain of lakes, primarily bass, musky and northern and althought the bite was a bit tough, we still caught a few. The Spot is central to great area River Fishing, the Apostle Islands and Ashland which was the primary reason for our stay initially. However, we may be planning another trip soon. We did see a huge Musky lurking in 4 foot in the crytal clear water and in fact a Musky Tournament as held the weekend we were there. The Musky Catchers were thowing 14 inches bulldog lures and do they ever make a disturbance on the water. For the owner, they were very accomodating, knowlegable and approachable- Great Folk! Also, If you need boating equipment rental, certainly give Bear Country out of Drummond WI about 20 mile south of The Spot. If you need a guide, there is Josh Teigen who is local to the area. So if you want to Catch give hime a call! Enjoyed our 3 night stay and recommend The Spot!
Das Hotel liegt auf dem Pike Kette von Seen in Gottes Land. 950 acres des klarste Wasser und frische Luft finden. Große Süßwasserfischen einschließlich Musky, Zander, Hecht, große und kleine Mund Bass, Barsch, Crappie und Pan Fisch. Chequamegon Wald hat 1000 von Morgen ATV, Snowmobile, Rad fahren, Reiten Routen, die wir zu verbinden. Die Apostel und Madeline-Inseln in der Nähe. Zehn Golfplätze befinden sich innerhalb von 40 Meilen. Wir haben ein Millionen-Dollar-Blick auf die Ortschaft.
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat||Event|
1 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 1 Nacht
|rate is for up to 4guest||23 € + Steuern|
We do not charge a cleaning fee.