Ihre Zahlung ist durch unsere Mit-Vertrauen-Buchen-Garantie abgesichert, wenn Sie online auf FeWo-direkt buchen und zahlen.Mehr erfahren
Water Front Kurzurlaub. Blick aufs Wasser von Vorder-und Rückseite des Hauses. Schöner Sonnenuntergang kann von der Rückseite des Hauses und Front schönen Aussicht auf Naturschutzgebiet zu sehen. 24-Fuß-Boot-Dock, Doppel Jet-Ski-Dock, 4 Kajaks, 1 Kanu und 2 Strand Bikes im Verleih für Ihren Genuss inklusive. Dock wird mit einer Leiter zum Schwimmen Zugang. Sporadische Sichtungen von Manatee und Delfine von Immobilien. 2 Unterwasser-Beleuchtung des Lebens im Meer nach Sonnenuntergang zu gewinnen. Schließen Sie alle innerhalb einer Meile Angeln Charter, Bootsverleih, Bootsanleger und Restaurants. Innerhalb von 3-7 Meilen ist: Weeki Wachee Springs / Buccaneer Bay (Mermaid Uhr), Einkaufsmöglichkeiten, Golfplätze, Minigolf, Rogers Park (Wasserquelle), Pine Island Beach am Golf von Mexiko mit Willies Tropical Breeze Cafe befindet; Inklusive überdachte Picknicktische & kleine Grills, Außendusche und Toiletten gewährleisten einen stressfreien Ausflug.
My family of five had a wonderful time staying at this house. As soon as we pulled into the driveway, we could tell it was going to be a great place to stay. I would definitely stay here again.
Some of our favorite things about this house:
1. Water on three sides. There's the main canal in back, a small canal on the side, and salt marsh right across the street. We loved seeing fish, birds, and crabs right outside every day. There's plenty of comfortable furniture the patio for relaxing. The canal wasn't too busy with boat traffic.
2. The location was ideal for us. The house is in a quiet town of Hernando Beach, which has a few nice local restaurants and a marina. We loved swimming at Weeki Wachee Springs. The fresh water was cold, clear, and blue, which felt great on the hot afternoons. We paddled down the Weeki Wachee river and saw manatees! You can be in Spring Hill in 15 minutes, which has Wal-Mart, Publix, and big restaurant chains. If you're willing to drive an hour, Honeymoon Island State Park makes a great day trip and has the best beach in the gulf.
3. The house itself is terrific. Great patio outside. Inside there's a huge comfortable sofa in the living room and a flat screen TV. Everything was very clean and smelled wonderful when we arrived. The kitchen had everything we needed and modern appliances. Plenty of room to sleep and play. My boys loved fishing from the back dock and caught lots of pinfish and catfish.
4. The owners were VERY responsive. I had trouble connecting to the Wi-Fi on Sunday night, so I sent the owners an email. Within a few hours, the internet provider was calling me with updated login information! It was nighttime on a weekend, and they were calling to solve my problem! I can't even get that kind of service at home. Amazing!
There are a few things to be aware of. There's just one bathroom, so you'll have to share it. If you have a toddler, be aware that you're literally right on the canal so you'll need to watch him like a hawk when outside. You should visit Weeki Wachee Springs State Park on a weekday because it gets really crowded on the weekends and holidays. You may want to call ahead and make sure the water slides are operating. You may also want to call and make a reservation to kayak down the Weeki Wachee River because that also gets really busy on the weekends.
I'd recommend this property without hesitation. We loved our stay here.
We had a wonderful stay at this house. The house is impeccably clean. Furniture is tasteful and comfortable. The back patio is a great place to relax in the afternoon and watch the activity on the canal--mostly birds looking for a meal. Across the road to the front of the house is all sawgrass and tidal estuary. We saw eagles, pelicans, cranes and egrets there. The neighborhood is perfect for walking. Weeki Wachee Nature Preserve is only about a mile away and offers many trails for walking. We took the bikes out several times for rides through the neighboring streets. Unfortunately the month we stayed was quite rainy, windy and cold so we couldn't take advantage of all we could have done. Hernando Beach has several restaurants that are inexpensive and offer a wide variety of delicious meals. We would highly recommend staying at this house.
My husband and I realy enjoyed our time at this place,it was like ;home;and it was so peaceful and the deck and dock were perfect ,lots of fish in the canal.The perfect place for people who want to relax.We sure hope to come back sometime!
My family and I enjoyed our time in this home. It was perfect for our family of four. It felt like we were home from the moment we walked in. The deck and dock were perfect, we even seen manatees playing. The kids enjoyed the kayaks, and the natural wildlife that live in the canal. This is the perfect place for those that want to be within driving distance to attractions but also want some peace and quiet. My family and can't wait to return.
Excellent house, dock and location. House is newly furnished and newly decorated. Deck and dock are fantastic. Everything you need is provided. Boating and fishing accommodations were perfect. Really great restaurants nearby. The public boat launch is excellent. Boat fuel on the water is nearby and available 6am to 10pm. Margaret was great to work with. Can't wait to go back.
My family and I recently enjoyed a relaxing stay in this great home. Our group of 8 comfortably fit in the house and Greatly enjoyed the access to the canal with our 2 boats. The location is impeccable, close to both the boat ramp and channel accessing the gulf. As an added bonus, we greatly enjoyed the convenient front yard access to the marsh for kayaking ( 4 of which were included!). The house, including the bathroom, were updated and sparkling clean. In our search to find room for improvement, our only suggestions would be to pack or buy drinking water as the refrigerator filter/water dispenser did not work and to keep in mind that the back and side patios DO NOT have railings to contain the little ones. With that being said, we would definitely consider returning in the future.
Bootscharter auf lokaler Mariners sowie Fishing Charters. Weeki Wachee Quellen / Buccaneer Bay Wasserpark & Mermaid Attraktion. Lokale Bootsrampe weniger die 1/2 Meile entfernt. Haus ist mit Doppel Jet-Ski-Dock und 24 'Boots-Dock ausgestattet.
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
4 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 4 Nächte
|Cleaning fee||114 €|
|Erstattbare Kaution||183 €|
No refund given for cancellation of reservations within 60 days of arrival.
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.