- Ferienwohnung90 m²
- Mindestaufenthalt3 - 7 Nächte
Di Francesco Vladia
- Innerhalb weniger Stunden
- Englisch, Französisch, Italienisch
- Kalender zuletzt aktualisiert:
- 9. Juli 2018
Services und Geschäfte
Sport und Abenteuer
100% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 60 Tage vor Anreise. 50% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 30 Tage vor Anreise. Sie müssen den Vermieter direkt kontaktieren, um die Buchung zu stornieren.
Property was excellent.
Great place, great location, and the place had everything we needed.
Only downfall was WiFi, wasn’t great kept losing connection. Which I suppose had it’s plus side.
Could be better - and unexpected extra costs for linen
We had an enjoyable holiday in a good location. The property was nice (bathrooms particularly) but with a few changes it could be made better:
- Linen: this was marked as included in the price on the website - but following booking we were told that we had to pay extra. (The owner said that the English version of the site had a bug?which left this info out).
Having had to pay this extra when we arrived we were given a set of sheets which (though clean) were all non-matching (even pillow cases not matching sheets) which all appeared to date from the 1980s. They certainly weren't anything like the ones shown in the pictures.
This sounds like a little thing - but a combination of little things are what could be improved here.
- Cleaning: Following booking we received a friendly email telling us that unless we cleaned it following our stay we wouldn't get our deposit back. Whilst when we arrived the property was generally clean - it gave the impression that it hadn't had a deep clean and was dusty in places (including on the TV and bed heads - where one could easily write one's name in dust). I wonder if it mainly relies on the previous people doing much of the cleaning - that was the impression at least. (We did clean it well when we left)
- No towels or tea-towels were provided (see previous comment on the little things)
- Decorations - a few random dusty Christmas decorations were left up (see previous comments about the little things).
- No information book or instructions in the property that we could find.
So in summary - we had a good holiday in a nice location - but our experience of similarly priced properties is that others provide better attention to detail than this one.
I'm sorry that so little things have bothered you so much. It is clearly written that the sheets are for rent on the description of the rental, just read it.
For the other little things, everyone has different tastes, it cannot please everyone. For cleaning, you had to report it on arrival and not on the appreciation 2 weeks after your stay. I find your judgment a little harsh for such small things. You're the only ones who put two stars!
Anyway the main thing is that you had a good Time.
Ideal Long Let and Family Ski Base.
We had a lovely time staying property L'Hermine De Vorres Le Jardy Chatel .
The ground floor chalet sleeps 6-8 and is ideally situated for a winter ski or good weather walking holiday.
We stayed for a month in March 2017 and our family joined us during the period.
Beds and furnishings were comfortable and immaculately clean, we used our own bedding and throws to feel at home. The blankets and duvets were good clean quality and plentiful. Every type of kitchen facility was provided and again plentiful supplies of glasses fishes and pans for a large family.
The views from most of the windows are wonderful , a small patio to sit in good weather. The sofa was very comfortable , which was a key choice issue for a longer stay. The bathrooms looked newly renovated and were lovely.
Our dog was happy and settled , the neighbours friendly and welcoming to us. It was good to walk the dog in many local fields and sledge with our grandchildren.
The ski bus E stops outside, ideal for Linger, Pre Le joux, Chatel centre and supermarket.
Chatel is a lovely base for a family ski holiday and our most favourite ski resort . Le jardy would be our choice in future because of the views and convenience to ski.
We would highly recommend this property for its good clean standards, attractiveness , views and for family & ski breaks .
The owner and neighbour manager were extremely helpful , lovely infact and communication was very good. We had the best time here 😎�
Très joli appartement bien équipé et spacieux. 3 chambres dont une avec TV. Petite buanderie idéale pour faire une petite machine avec sèche linge. Deux salles de bain rénovées, une avec baignoire, une avec douche. Bus navette gratuite à quelques pas. Nous n'avons pas utilisé la voiture de la semaine à part pour faire les courses. Nous sommes ravis de notre séjour et nous reviendrons cet hiver car cet appartement à tout pour plaire. La propriétaire nous à dit que la cuisine allait être refaite complètement cet automne. On se réjouit de voir ça. Nous conseillons cette location sans hésitations. Encore merci, nous avons passé de magnifique vacances!
Appartement très bien équipé rien ne manque salle de bains cuisine tout est impeccable, très calme, un petit bémol pour la luminosité , nous avons passé de très bonnes vacances en famille
Très bel appartement avec beaucoup de confort. Très bien équipé. C’était parfait.
Très bel appartement. Très bien équipé et spacieux. Les navettes pour accéder aux pistes à 50 m. La communication avec la propriétaire fut très facile et agréable. Une superbe location pour passer un séjour au ski !
Verbindliche Steuern & Gebühren
Location des draps possible SUR DEMANDE ! = 12€/pers. Nettoyage possible SUR DEMANDE ! = 100€