Ihre Zahlung ist durch unsere Mit-Vertrauen-Buchen-Garantie abgesichert, wenn Sie online auf FeWo-direkt buchen und zahlen.Mehr erfahren
- Lichtdurchflutete Chalet auf einer schattigen Waldgrundstück gelegen
- Das Hotel liegt wenige Gehminuten (unter 1 Meile) zu Vineyard Haven Zentrum mit Geschäften, Restaurants, Kino, Hafen, Stadtstrand und Stadtbibliothek
- 4 Schlafzimmer, 2 Bäder, Dusche im Freien
- 6 Maximale Anzahl der Gäste
- Keine Haustiere
- Offene Hauptebene ist hell und freundlich mit Kathedrale Decken, drei Oberlichter und eine Wand aus Fenstern, die auf Deck und Baum Draufsicht auf Waldgrundstück
- Die Küche ist komplett applianced und komplett ausgestattet mit Kochgeschirr und Besteck bestückt
- Esstisch für 6 Personen. Frühstücks-Theke sitzt 3
- Erdgeschoss Deck Schritte von Küche und komplett ausgestattet mit einem Propan Grill ausgestattet, Holzkohlegrill, Esstisch und Stühle für 6 und ein Bereich zum Entspannen
- Deckenventilatoren im Hauptbereich und Geloftete Schlafzimmer. Stehplätze Fans für die anderen Zimmer zur Verfügung gestellt
- Kabel-TV, CD-Player und Radio zur Verfügung gestellt
- WiFi-Internet-Service zur Verfügung gestellt effektive April 2016 werden
- Waschmaschine und Trockner im ersten Stock zur Verfügung gestellt
- Haus auf ruhigen Wohnstraße und auf ihrer Website für eine Baumhaus Gefühl erhöht
- Die Gäste bieten eigenen Mahlzeiten, Bettwäsche, Handtücher und Strand-Accessoires
- Auto empfohlen. Fähren und Buchungen nicht inbegriffen. Ferry Informationen und Tickets online unter Steamship Authority zur Verfügung.
Our overall experience with our stay at the house was really great! The house is very accomodating for multiple guests with its two floors having bedrooms, a kitchen and bathroom, and deck space on each floor, however, the outdoor shower was my favorite amenity of the house! My guests and I really enjoyed hanging out on the large top deck with plenty of room to sit and relax. You truly feel like you are in the trees on that deck! Nice and relatively quiet street with minimal traffic. Wish the house had A/C but in all honestly it wasn't too bad at night with all the windows open. The owners of the property are extremely kind and thoughtful checking in, wanting to make sure our stay was going well throughout the week. We even experienced a heavy tropical storm on our last day that caused ferry cancellations, and the hosts were very accommodating with adjusting our check out time. This was really appreciated on our end! Thank you so much!
We found the property to be about a mile and a half as the crow flies from the Vineyard Haven ferry and located quite out in the boonies which was fine with our party of 4. We were there for rest and relaxation mainly. The front of the house was neatly gardened.
We opened the door to the first level and recognized the space as described in the HomeAway pictures, a very clean, comfortable open space with a living room and an eating area with refrigerator and sink (no cooking unless you bring an electric appliance), a bedroom with 2 twins, a small bathroom but very clean, and a laundry room.
The second story had a completely open living/kitchen space with a large screen television, stereo equipment, wifi, breakfast bar, stove top on the bar, separate oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and all the pots, pans, dishes and utensils. This floor had a wrap around deck with a gas grille and a charcoal grille. Aptly named the tree-house, we dined outdoors daily with nature.
The third story, yes another story, was a very large bedroom with a queen bed. Unfortunately this room went unused. By the end of the day we did not wish to climb another set of stairs.
We beached every day, walked the Polly Hill Aboretum, found Lake Tashmoo which is fresh water on one side of the channel and salt on the other.
This vacation and property was all that we could have hoped for and I would recommend to friends and family.
We enjoyed the stay at this house. It was comfortable. It was clean and well maintained. Close to Oak Bluffs and downtown Vineyard Haven. We used the deck most of the time. It was cool and comfortable. I would recommend this house to anyone who wants a nice quiet getaway.
A great 3 story rental. Best features are the terrific second story deck, living room and very well equipped kitchen, the outdoor shower and the easy walking distance to Vinyard Haven and Lake Tashmoo.
The tree top level third story main bedroom with queen bed will have you waking up with the crows (or ravens. never sure which one's we have up here in New England) in the morning feeling like Tarzan and Jane!
If you can't afford waterfront rates and want to spend a great week on MV then look no further!
Don't forget to bring your sheets and towels...
My family and I stayed for 7 days this past July. We were the first to rent this property and we were lucky to find it before someone else did. Clean, cozy and a lot of outdoor space. We really enjoyed the open living kitchen space so we could all spend time together which is obviously the point of a nice family vacation. Vineyard haven was the perfect town for us, it has shops and restaurants but is not as crazy asEdgartown or OB. We will be back!
Dies ist eine ruhige Familie Nachbarschaft. Wenn Sie sich für eine Partei Haus suchen, schauen Sie bitte woanders. Ruhige Stunden beginnen um 11 Uhr.
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat||Event|
2 Jan 2017 - 31 Dez 2017
7 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 7 Nächte
|Erstattbare Kaution||281 €|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. No Pets allowed. Guests must bring own linens, beach and bath towels, and food. All weekly reservations run from Sunday (check-in) to Sunday (check-out). Guests are responsible to make own ferry reservations and are encouraged to book early.