Bequeme und ruhige Lage, zu Fuß zu schönen Restaurants und der Innenstadt von Cape Coral; Sehr großes Zimmer mit einem Billardtisch; Fast neue Küchengeräte; Beheiztes Schwimmbad Bildschirm; Covered LANAI mit Gasgrill; Schiebetüren im Schlafzimmer, großen Zimmer, Küche und Familienzimmer für den einfachen Zugang zu den LANAI und den Waterviews; Fast neue Waschmaschine / Trockner; Highspeed-Internet, Computer- und Laserdrucker; Professionelle Reinigung und Wartung;
- Ferienhaus211 m²
- Min. Aufenthalt5 - 30 Nächte
3 Schlafzimmer, 2 1/2 Bäder, Garage für zwei Autos, beheiztes Schwimmbad, mit Billardtisch
- Kalender zuletzt aktualisiert:
- 17. Juli 2018
Wellness / Erholung
100% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 30 Tage vor Anreise. 50% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 14 Tage vor Anreise.
A+ no more to say
Jiubo has a great house. We stayed almost three weeks with two adults and loved every minute we had at his place. Very spacy and a great interior. The pool area is also very nice. You even have water toys for kids! Great entertainment systems but you won´t need these anyway. Everything is as advertised and in good condition. The neighbourhood is quite and well maintained. We loved the sunrise in the master bedroom! Bottom line … we would rent his property again. Cheers Thorsten
The owner met us at the property and showed us around. The three bedrooms were so spacious and comfortable and the pool was great. Would definitely go again.
Terrific Vacation in Cape Coral
We selected this property for our vacation in Florida and we were absolutely delighted with the choice we made. This property is exactly as it is described - the home owner, Jiubo Ma, has taken great care of this home and it is furnished very nicely. Jiubo is a wonderful host - he greets you on arrival and makes sure any questions you have are answered - he also makes himself available to you should you have any questions or concerns. I highly recommend this property if you are interested in a quiet and comfortable vacation in Cape Coral.
Wonderful vacation home
We spent the last week here. Our family enjoyed the house it was very comfortable and as described. Quite neighborhood, very convenient to the local beaches and shopping. Family asking when we can go back!!
Everything about this place is lovely. The pool with its cozy lanai, was the perfect setting, along with the constant sunshine was exactly what the doctor ordered. The home was impeccably clean, and the owner took great pains to make our visit special. We will definitely return!
Very Disappointing / Stressful
The neighborhood was under a water boil advisory for 5 of our 7 days there. The two car garage advertised was filled with owners car, car parts and personal items and smelled from gas. The canal dock and sea wall was cordon off because of damage to the sea wall and dock from the hurricane last fall. Pool heater was broken for 3 days. The owner made you sign a contract for overages of electricity and water.The home had a previous roof leak we were told, but fixed now. The house smelled like mold with attic entrances left open. Water damage located by the front windows we opened. Mold and mildew in bath and shower as well as thick dirt accumulations on the ceiling fans. Not professionally cleaned as advertised. He told me he is now doing it himself. Stick with the pros. Personal items stored through out the house.The included WiWfi system that controls your TV systems, goes in and out regularly. Did not turn the air on. I was afraid to because of costs or it may have not worked. Spoke to the owner for some type of credit, but he was not interested. He said the garage as well as the dock and lift area was not included in the rental even though his advertising does address them. He could have advertised or told us about the problems before we made our choice. We have rented several homes from VRBO, but this is the first time with a problem. This could be a great home to rent, but it needs some work. I would not recommend this home .I hope VRBO can help me with some type of credit from the home owner. The owner spoiled my vacation. Hope he does not spoil yours.
It is understandable for him to leave the negative feedback after he failed to beg me for money yesterday. Dan Mikolajczyk called me at 12:48pm to beg me to refund him 3 of 7 nights he and his family stayed in the house. He mentioned a few issues such as broken seawall, WiFi and TV, the boiling water and garage. Unfortunately He refused to let me explain.
1. Seawall: it was damaged during the Hurricane Irma in 2017. It was scheduled to be fixed in May/June 2018. It doesn’t effect the house or the pool;
2. The heat pump for the swimming pool. He reported the issue of the the heat pump around 9:12am of March 16, 2018 (third day of their vacation). I told him I would come in 20 min to show them how to use it. Unfortunately they were not in the house when I arrived. I had to wait for more than 80 minutes for them to return. The technician showed up at 12:32pm and fixed the problem.
3. WiFi and TV. He claimed that both WiFi and TV didn’t work on March 19, 2018. I offered to come and take a look of the problem. He didn’t want me to come. I checked the system right after they left on March 21, 2018 and there was nothingness no wrong with the system.
4. Billing water: The city repaired the water line and advised to boiling the water. It was on advisory only for two days. It is over.
5. Garage. It is a two-car garage. Dan had only one car. He was upset when I refused to give the key of my car (convertible) to him. I could not let him drive my car. Yes, I did store some yard equipment like the lawn mower in the garage. It is relatively clean.
I don’t know the other things he mentioned in his feedback. Fortunately I got 100% positive feedback from all my customers in 2018. I appreciate VRBO and the system which gave me the opportunity to clearify the claims from Dan.