|Mindestaufenthalt||10 - 14 Nächte|
Ihre Zahlung ist durch unsere Mit-Vertrauen-Buchen-Garantie abgesichert, wenn Sie online auf FeWo-direkt buchen und zahlen.Mehr erfahren
Neuesten Luxus-Haus für kurzfristige Vermietungen auf Osthälfte des Lake Minnetonka - Grays Bay (nahe Bucht nach Minneapolis)
Wieder einmal verkauft dieses Haus aus SOMMER 2017 vor allen anderen im gesamten Bundesstaat Minnesota !!
Diese 3300 sq ft 4 Schlafzimmer, 3 Badezimmer Haus wurde vor kurzem mit der Familie Urlaub im Verstand errichtet. Entspannen Sie sich auf dem Wasser des Sees Minnetonka; nur 20 Minuten von Minneapolis!
Unweit von vielen guten Restaurants mit dem Auto oder Boot; nur 2 Meilen auf der I-494-Schleife.
BUILT FOR EASY LIVING!
- Neueste Haus am östlichen Hälfte des Lake Minnetonka (nahe U-Bahn-Bereich) zur Vermietung
- LONG Seite des Hauses entlang Küste gebaut. Genießen Sie Blick auf den See von fast allen Zimmern. Sehr selten!
- Bootsanleger 300 Meter entfernt
- High-Speed WiFi + Steckdosen in Esstisch (keine Reise-Schnüre) und Nachttische
- Vier große Smart-TVs mit derselben Marke und derselben Fernbedienung
- 250 + Kabel-TV und HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, alle Prämien, Netflix, Amazon
Erdgeschoss verfügt über
- Ein-Ebene leben !!
- Große große Zimmer 25 x 30 Fuß mit einem 20 Meter breite Terrassentür, die vollständig auf den Blick auf den See eröffnet
- Rolle von Auffahrt zum Hauptgeschoss zur Küche auf Deck Schlafzimmer / Bad & Wäsche ohne Stufen !!
- Küche: komplett bestückt - mit allen neuen Pro-Koch Geräte
- Tabelle Platz für 6 Personen auf Außenterrasse plus 8 Innen plus 3 mehr auf der Insel Theke
- 60-Zoll-TV + DVD im großen Saal
- Riesen 50 Meter breite Terrasse mit Blick auf See Minnetonka
- Lakeview Master-Schlafzimmer-Suite mit 55 "TV, begehbarer Kleiderschrank, Safe
- Bad Master-Bad mit zwei Dusch Sprühgeräte, Jacuzzi-Badewanne und Fenster zum See
- Zweites Schlafzimmer (zwei Einzelbetten) mit Bad mit Dusche
- WÄSCHESERVICE - mit Fullsize-Front-Lader
- Alle oben auf Erdgeschoss ohne Stufen !! (Sehr schwer auf dem Lake Minnetonka zu finden !!)
WALKOUT untere Ebene verfügt über
- Erstaunlich Blick auf den See in fast jedem Zimmer!
- Riesige Spielraum mit Blick auf den See
- Queen Schlafzimmer mit Blick auf den See und großen Smart-TV mit allen Kanälen
- Bunk Schlafzimmer mit und Doppel-Matratze
- Badezimmer mit Dusche / Badewanne und Seesicht
Spannendes Spiel-Zimmer verfügt über:
- 55-Zoll-TV mit Sony Playstation 4 & alle Premium-Kanäle
- Spielautomat (Viertel und Schlüssel zur Verfügung gestellt)
- Rock-ola Sprudler Jukebox mit Pandora Song-Feed über Tablet-PC
- Back-to-the-Future Pinball
- 14 Fuß Tisch Shuffleboard
- Großflächige Modellbahn
AKTIVITÄTEN IM FREIEN
- Sandstrand Spielplatz
- Firepit am Strand mit Adirondack Stühle
- Große Steinstufen in See
- Dock mit Stoßfängern
- Single-Kajaks (2)
Stand-Up Paddleboards (2) -
AKTIVITÄTEN IN DER NÄHE
- Öffentlicher Strand 5 Minuten zu Fuß
- Kurzer Fußweg zum schönen Spielplätze
- LRT Radwege weniger als 1 Meile
- Viele Wasserfront Restaurants in der Nähe
- Boot und Jet-Ski-Verleih in der Nähe
- Bootsanleger in unmittelbarer Nähe zu Fuß
- Lakewinds Bio-Lebensmittel Nähe von
- Touristische Städte von Excelsior und Wayzata Nähe von
- Indoor & Outdoor-Tennis in der Nähe-by
- Rauchen verboten
- Keine Parteien (kleine Familie Geburtstagsfeier OK mit vorheriger Genehmigung)
- Keine Veranstaltungen
- Keine Junggesellen / Junggesellinnen-Partys
- Keine Hochzeit Veranstaltungen
- Keine Braut / Baby-Duschen
(Sorry, aber es ist eine Nachbarschaft und Ereignisse sind zu störend)
Thanks Joel and Marcia for another memorable stay in your very special lake house. It was another awesome family vacation, and we plan to be back! The stone steps to the water were a great addition - our young girls took full advantage of the easy in and out. We had exceptional weather and between the paddle boards, kayaks and our rented speed boat we were out on the water just about every day. There's nothing quite like summer at Lake Minnetonka, and I can't imagine a more ideal spot to enjoy it from than this wonderful house.
Our family enjoyed a memorable stay at this lovely and very well outfitted Lake Minnetonka home.
The house is ideally situated on Grays Bay, which is the best place to be on the lake for my money, particularly when you factor in the proximity to Minneapolis. We knew that we had arrived at a very special destination from the very first view of the lake through the amazing ceiling-to-floor glass patio doors. The owners have gone the extra mile - and beyond - to outfit the house with everything a family could need to feel right at home and take advantage of all the lake has to offer.
Our young daughters were crazy about the sandy beach (countless play hours plus s'mores making at the fire pit) and the awesomely equipped game room. The paddle boards and kayaks were great for exploring the bay, which is usually relatively quiet, and has minimum wake restrictions on the weekend. We also kept a rented speed boat at the dock, so the entire lake was our backyard.
All in all it was unforgettable getaway for our family, and we can't wait to come back!
The house had everything and was extremely clean and new.
The lake view is stunning while enjoying a glass of wine on the deck, and the kitchen had whatever we needed to prepare dinner or even bring in from local restaurants.
The large sandy beach area by the water provided endless hours of play for our two year old.
And the firepit, the kayaks, and the stand-up paddleboards were enjoyed by all ages.
And almost all the rooms having a lake view is great. No steps on the main level was so helpful for our aged parents that would stop by to visit.
When the simple-to-operate doors are opened up, the lake wall disappears and the lake seems to come even closer to the house - it is breath-taking.
I want to live here!!!
From the first contact with the owners to the moment we landed at home in Dallas, everything was first class.
Walking in the front door, we could tell that this house was going to be a treat. My wife and I looked out towards the lake. Wait - there IS no back side of the house - its gone!! The giant door folds away and its like being in the Caribbean - the outside lakeview comes right into the living area.
The kitchen and great room wood-tile floor keep right on going out to the expansive deck. This house took alot of design and build expertise. It is not like any other we have seen in the northern climates.
The kitchen was fully stocked and with such high-end appliances. And all so new!
Our kids immediately noticed the giant model train running around ceiling in the lower level. That is a fun amenity for all ages.
Our family kept busy for the entire stay - there were so many things to do at the home including the double kayak, stand-up paddleboards, fishing poles, pinball, shuffleboard, slot machine, jukebox, ping-pong, PS4 Playstation, and more. And then there were all the city activities too!
We rented a pontoon boat to keep at the dock and the launch is less than a block away so it was easy to walk there.
Overall we had a great time in this fabulous home and are looking forward to returning!
I had the pleasure of an extended stay at this lovely home over the winter while our townhouse was being built - Joel and Marcia have truly thought of everything, and if they haven't, let them know and they'll most likely add it! They are very attentive, responsive, and trustworthy. I've stayed in many rentals via VRBO, and this is by far the best.
It has a well appointed master suite with great views and french doors to the deck, a large double shower and separate bathtub, top notch bedding and towels throughout, well equipped laundry, beautiful guest bathrooms (one up and one down); a wonderful kitchen that has all the appliances, dishes, and utensils; and best of all the floor to ceiling (and it's a very high ceiling, with several skylights!) windows looking out on Gray's Bay, with wall-to-wall doors that open completely up to the expansive deck - amazing! They have very nice TVs that are equipped with Dish Network, and WiFi works well throughout the house. The lower level has many fun toys (ping pong, shuffle board, pinball, jukebox, toy train, slot machine...) and is pleasant with lots of windows; you can walk right out to the back yard and the fire pit down by the dock.
It's in a quiet neighborhood, and has easy access to shops, restaurants (Spasso is great - nice but not too expensive/fancy; they have a car service if you want to be picked up/dropped off, and they own the wine shop next door with great prices - they'll even let you buy a bottle in the shop and bring it into the restaurant - and Snuffy's Malt Shop next door is great for burgers & malts). You're a short distance to the Wayzata lakefront shops and restaurants if you go north on 101, and if you go south on 101 it's 8 minutes to the super Target and much more. Access east to 494 or north to Hwy 12 is ~10 minutes, with easy on/easy off.
Any time of year, this is a great place to stay, and should appeal to couples up to large families - you can't go wrong!
What an amazing property on Lake Minnetonka!! We had our immediate family at the house all week and rented two jet-skis from Bay Rentals - what a blast!! Grand-parents and grand-kids visited off and on - so conveniently located near 494 for quick access after work or to see the attractions in the Minneapolis area!
The giant door is stunning - we have traveled all over but have never seen anything like this. The ENTIRE WALL opens up to the lake. The 20 foot window-wall is literally GONE. When the wall is open it looks and feels like a resort in the Caribbean!
Almost ALL of the rooms have lake views!
And the deck is where we spent a lot of family time. Tile floor looks like wood - its like walking on an indoor smooth floor. And with a glass railing the views of the lake are gorgeous!
We looked at many of the rental homes available before choosing this home; here is what this house DOESN'T have compared to others: No old wiring - no old plumbing - no old appliances. NO STEPS into house - this is an amazing feature. No steps meant my relative in a wheelchair could visit effortlessly. Our luggage rolled in so easily. And this house has no steps to the lake! And NO NOISE! No highways or busy roads near the house. And NO ROAD to cross to the lake or dock! And no noise from the lake - its a QUIET BAY by the house.
The fishing is fantastic - right off the dock!! We knew because of the decked-out high-end fishing boats with guides that seemed to troll by our dock.
The lower level sports games kept the kids occupied after a day on the lake. Ping-pong, pinball, shuffleboard table. And the slot machine was the best - the key is provided to retrieve the money back! (Can't do that at Mystic Lake Casino!!)
The kitchen is amazing. Now I know why people pay the big bucks for Wolf, Sub-Zero, Icon and Weber brands. We all took turns being pro chefs!
Everything is included at this house!
Loved the bed lamp switch buttons on the night-stands. Touch them and the lamp turns on! No fumbling for the tiny switches deep inside the lampshade.
Overall we had an amazing week - lots of family memories were made here!
Our only suggestion: Change the name to "The Ritz at Lake Minnetonka".
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Mär 2017
10 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 10 Nächte
1 Apr 2017 - 31 Mai 2017
10 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 10 Nächte
1 Jun 2017 - 10 Sep 2017
14 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 14 Nächte
10 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 10 Nächte
|Erstattbare Kaution||943 €|
|cleaning||189 € + Steuern|
No sales tax for 30+ days!
Terms: 25% due within 7 days of booking, remainder due 90 days prior to arrival
Cancellation refund policy:
----> 75% up to 90 days of arrival
----> 50% up to 60 days of arrival
We will pro-rate amount IF re-rented by owner although please note that most families have already made summer plans by springtime!
(Please consider travel insurance if desired)
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.