Über dieses Objekt
- Ferienhaus1800 sqft
- Mindestaufenthalt3 - 6 Nächte
Schönes Hotel am Strand mit Steg. 3 Schlafzimmer, 2 Badezimmer auf 2 Etagen. Alle Zimmer haben einen herrlichen Blick auf den See.
Schlafzimmer 1: Doppelbett
Schlafzimmer 2: Doppelbett
Schlafzimmer 3: Etagenbett
Voll ausgestattete Küche mit Geschirrspüler, Essecke, Wohnzimmer, Schlafzimmer und 1 Badezimmer mit Doppelwaschbecken und Jacuzzi auf der oberen Ebene. Untere Ebene verfügt über 2 Schlafzimmer und 1 Bad mit Dusche.
Waschmaschine und Trockner auf der unteren Ebene.
Decks gehören Gartenmöbel zum Entspannen.
Garage auf dem Grundstück.
- Innerhalb weniger Tage
- Kalender zuletzt aktualisiert:
- 2018 M05 22
Services und Geschäfte
Sport und Abenteuer
100% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 14 Tage vor Anreise. 50% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 7 Tage vor Anreise. Sie müssen den Vermieter direkt kontaktieren, um die Buchung zu stornieren.
Lovely location on Otsego Lake, but very run down
We rented the lake house while our son played in a baseball tournament at Cooperstown All Star Village. The location is lovely, with sweeping views over Otsego Lake, but the house itself was a disappointment. Main issues as follows:
1. There was an overpowering odor when we first arrived - some combination of damp, mould and maybe recently finished wood floors. Eventually, the smell on the upper floor cleared up after we opened every window and sky light, but the downstairs level smelled damp and musty for the duration of our stay.
2. Kitchen was well equipped, but lacked garbage bags and paper towels. Bathrooms lacked toilet paper and the soap dispensers were empty. Screen doors to the upper deck were broken and did not stay in their frames. Most annoyingly, the house is accessed through a key code at the front door, but the screen door on more than one occasion locked behind us so that we could not access the panel and had to boost our younger son through a window to get into the house.
3. Kitchen and bathroom surfaces were clean, but overall, the house felt dirty. Lots of personal items on the surfaces, accumulated dust and dirt in the corners of the rooms, broken lamps and electronics scattered about the house.
4. Property description states that the third bedroom has bunk beds, in actual fact it has a twin bed with a trundle underneath only suitable for a small child.
5. The contract we received from the owner stated that there was an extra futon such that the house could sleep 8 people, but this bed was located in the utility room with the washer dryer, smelled bad, and the bedding was dirty and thrown into a corner of the room.
6. Wifi intermittently dropped throughout our stay.
7. All garbage had to be taken to the Otsego waste management center and opening hours are not listed correctly either on the website or the contract we received.
8. Neighbors to the left of the house as you look in from the street were intrusive and aggressive at times. They came out to watch when our kids were swimming and shouted at them if they strayed beyond the property line (which is unmarked).
9. It was frustrating to see kayaks locked up beneath the house - would have made such a difference to the stay to have had access to them.
All in all, lovely area in which to stay, but would not recommend this property.
Opera Lake House
A very cutel and clean cottage! This is our 2nd trip in 2 years and it was perfect for our family. Although, we didn't get to spend much time there because we were at the baseball fields a lot! But the peacefulness and beauty of the lake and time on it was a treasured memory!
A wonderful beautiful cottage
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. we rented for a cooperstown baseball tournament. We didn't spend as much time at the cottage as I would have liked to. I could have spent a whole week there, reading on the deck, looking at the beautiful lake. the kitchen is very well equipped. the first floor master has a wonderful comfy bed and you wake up to the view of the lake. I just can't say enough. you won't be dissapointed
Relaxing atmosphere and beautiful view.
I loved the location and the view! The house looks just like the photos posted and was very clean. My family can't wait to come back when the weather is warmer!
Itsego Lakefront House
Good location 6 miles north of Cooperstown; more of a summer cabin feel vs "beautiful lakefront home"; spartan furnishings; not kept clean - kitchen counters, window blinds dirty; dirty dishes in dishwasher; unused & long expired food in refrigerator; musty smell throughout.
Nice setting with good & relaxing view of lake. Easy access to Cooperstown area attractions.
Beautiful Home - gorgeous view of the lake!
What a great vacation spot! You can't beat the view and I instantly fell in love with the porches facing the lake (one on each level!) First thing I did every morning was sit out on the porch and enjoy the view - a relaxing way to start the day! The beds were comfy and the rooms were clean. The upstairs bathroom is gorgeous with a large soaking tub. Skylights and sliding glass doors provide tons of natural light which is a must for me! I love that they provide sheets, towels and cooking items - so much easier than packing your own! The house is spacious and it has a dock - the lake was so calm and inviting I'd love to bring a kayak next time! Would definitely return again - I'm sure it gorgeous in the fall when all the leaves are turning!
Cooperstown ist eine schöne Lage mit viel zu tun. Die Aktivitäten umfassen die National Baseball Hall of Fame, Fenimore Art Museum und der Bauernmuseum. Auf Otsego Lake, können Sie ein Boot in Sam Smith Boatyard mieten oder eine Tour über den See auf der Glimmerglass Königin vom Lake Front Motel.
Wir sind auch in der Nähe der Glimmerglass Festival (die wunderbare Opern und Theaterstücke hat) und Glimmerglass State Park, die Wanderwege, ein historisches Haus Museum, Schwimmen, Grillen, und Vogelbeobachtung hat.
Cooperstown ist auch die Heimat Ommegang-Brauerei, einer belgischen Brauerei Stil, Touren, ein Café und Konzerte bietet.