Schöne See zu Hause mit Blick Händler Bay of Leech Lake in Walker, MN. Leech Lake ist einer der größten Seen MN, das für seine Angeln (Zander, Nord-, Muske, Bass und pan Fisch) bekannt. Eine der besten Angelplätze an Leech Lake ist direkt vor das Haus am See auf Pine Point. Ort hat 150 ft Seeufer mit großen Kiefer, Linde und Ahorn-Bäume atemberaubende im Herbst. Natürliche Holzarbeiten, gewölbte Decke mit Holzakzenten, Vermont Castings Kamin und 70 m überdachte Veranda. Beobachten Sie den Sonnenaufgang und den Mond aus der Küche, Wohnzimmer, Schlafzimmer und natürlich die Veranda.
Das Haus und Dock ist behindertengerecht.
Genießen Sie das Lagerfeuer unter dem Sternenhimmel mit dem glissading Mondlicht auf dem Wasser oder im Schnee. Fisch aus der 40-Fuß-Dock oder starten Sie Ihr Boot oder Segelboot des £ 5.000 Bootslift direkt am Pine Point die besten Angelplatz im Sommer oder Winter. Einfacher Zugang für Ihr Schneemobil rechts vom Hof auf den See.
Die Stadt aus Walker bietet feine Boutiquen, hübsche Geschäfte, gute Restaurants und ein von der größten Familienunternehmen Sportgeschäft (Schilf). Die Stadt ist mit dem Boot oder dem Auto erreichbar. Northern Lights Casino Walker entfernt. Moondance Jam im Juli, sieben Meilen entfernt.
Der Mietpreis pro Woche läuft von Samstag Nachmittag bis zum folgenden Samstag Morgen. Bitte beachten Sie unsere Kalender für Wochen möglich! Saisonpreise in Raten Abschnitt.
We rent a lake home every summer in order to celebrate our elderly parents (my father is in a wheelchair - they are both in their 90s) and this was the best place yet. It is beautifully designed, sturdily furnished, and has a full length porch (beautiful logs and shade) only 75 feet from the water. We sat there most of the time watching my brother take passengers on his new 24 ft sailboat and telling old family stories. We were even able to put the boat up on the boat lift provided. It was perfect for us and we hope to be back next year.
We spent a week at this home on Leech lake. Overall, the house was nice. It is more of a 3 bdrm than 4. There is a 4th bed in an open room off of the living/dining room. No privacy to call that a bdrm. It is wheelchair accessible. Easy to get around the entire house. The master bath could use some updates to make it more accessible for a person with a disability. The porch looking out to the lake looked as though it hadn't been cleaned in quite some time. Lots of old cobwebs and bugs which attract more. We easily took a broom and cleaned it up ourselves. However, I was expecting this to be clean when I arrived. Would like to see the campfire area moved. It was placed off to the side of the property under some trees with tall grass around it. A good spot would be down in front of the porch where a flag pole currently was. We were also missing a couple pieces of the dock which made it difficult to fish off of it.
This property was awesome. I went with my two nephews and my brother in law. We fished the lake from sun up to sun down. We experienced amazing sunsets on the lake and caught a bunch of walleye and pike. The cabin was clean and spacious. The dock was a great addition for our boat. The property was quiet and remote enough to make it feel like we were away from the city. There was shopping and restaurants nearby. The country music festival was three or four miles away which was a lot of fun. I can't wait to return.
At this time based on my experience at this property, I would not recommend to relatives or friends. The cabin was oversold and overpriced.
Overall the cabin was in good condition, had great view of the lake, and reasonable living conditions. We were told that 2013 is the first year the cabin was rented by the owner.
Inaccuracies in original VRBO listing description by the owner included but not limited to:
1. TV and DVD were listed in original VRBO property description. When we arrived the TV was not working and there was no DVD.
2. A "strip of sand beach" was stated in the original property description. The waterline was rocks.
3. A large fire ring was advertised but in reality was a circle of rocks close to several large trees (this was a safety concern). Some firewood was provided but there were no fire tools and no covering for the wood. When it rained, the wood got wet and was unuseable.
Limited supplies in cabin for a 9 day rental:
1. Supplies I needed to purchase after arrival at cabin: laundry detergent, sprey cleaning product, paper towels, and toilet paper ( there were 4 rolls of toilet paper in the house for 4 people for a 9 day stay).
2. Poor kitchen supply inventory (no crock pot, no set of steak knives, only salt and pepper provided for baking/seasonings).
1. Insect control: there was a large area of decaying vegetation at one side of the cabin. Vegetation was covered by a large sheet of clear plastic. This was a breeding are for an "enormous" amount of mosquitoes and other insects. It was difficult to spend any length of time outdoors even with insect fogger and citronella candles we bought.
2. Dogs in area: My rental agreement included a clause requiring that my dog be kept under control out of respect for the neighbors. I fully complied with this, however there were 3 other dogs in the area that came to the cabin and disturbed my dog and my family. These dogs were not under any control.
Deposit deductions ( total deposit paid at time of rental was high considering the conditions at this rental):
1. The cabin owner retained part of my damage deposit to pay for parts and labor to repair a boat lift.The dock and lift were damaged by a storm with high winds that occurred shortly before the end of the stay.
2. I was also charged for cleaning a gas grill which was heavily soiled when we arrived. We used the grill once and it didn't work properly.
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat||Event|
6 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 6 Nächte
|Excess Cleaning||184 €|
|Erstattbare Kaution||805 €|
Security deposit of $875 is needed to reserve rental. This deposit also serves as a damage deposit and cleaning deposit. Lake house needs to be left in the same clean condition as upon arrival or a minimun of $200 will taken from deposit for excess cleaning.