Komplett eingerichtet, einschließlich Bettwäsche, Geschirr und Kochgeschirr, Keurig Kaffeemaschine, Waschmaschine und Trockner sowie ein Propan BBQ. 2 Queen-Size-Betten. Satelliten-TV, kostenlose Wi-Fi zu Fuß zur Rennstrecke und zu den Geschäften und Restaurants am Broadway Window A / C-Einheiten in jedem Schlafzimmer und im Wohnzimmer. Die Wohnung ist auf einer Ebene, aber Sie betreten eine Treppe, so dass es nicht behindertengerecht ist. Kein Parkplatz abseits der Straße - die Auffahrt und der kleine Parkplatz werden von der Firma im ersten Stock genutzt, aber es gibt immer Platz auf der Straße in der Nähe des Gebäudes.
- Ferienwohnung102 m²
- Mindestaufenthalt2 - 7 Nächte
2 Schlafzimmer, 1. 5 Bad mit Terrasse
- Innerhalb weniger Stunden
- Kalender zuletzt aktualisiert:
- 13. Juli 2018
Services und Geschäfte
Sport und Abenteuer
Perfect location, great sized apartment!
The apartment was centrally located to everything we needed and easy to find. The 2 bedrooms were spaced apart by the living room giving more privacy for sharing the rental. Loved everything about it!
Thanks for the wonderful review - glad the apartment worked out so well for you!
Charm, location, livability . . . this has it all!
We spent almost three months here this Fall; a wonderful place to “live” in Saratoga Springs. Close to everything, so we could walk to the racetrack, to downtown, up to Skidmore for walks in their North Woods. It was a ten-minute drive to all the shopping we needed to do, and the beautiful Saratoga Springs State Park was also just a short drive away. The neighborhood is loaded with charm, too. Although it’s on a busy street, we were never kept awake by noise or activity — being all on the second floor, we felt a bit removed from that.
The apartment itself feels like a cottage in the sky; it’s old but everything works. Plenty of room for us, comfortable beds, the kitchen is among the best-equipped for the VRBOs we have stayed in (and we have stayed in a few). We easily settled into life there. When we return to Saratoga Springs for a visit, this place will be at the top of our list.
Nice apartment in a great location
Stayed for 1 week. Apt. is very clean, bed comfortable good shower with good water pressure. Above a dentists office (which wasn't open that week) so don't know if it gets noisy in am, but good location for track and restaurants. Hasn't been updated but very functional and we would return in the future.
Lovely, spacious, comfortable, convenient to downtown. Great being able to walk to town!
Great Stay and location
Very easy entrance and great space with back deck for bbq and drinks. Would stay again next time I'm in Saratoga
Great location...not much else
Spent three nights here in June and then moved to the Hilton. We wished we had spent the whole time at the hotel instead.
Here are the Pros and Cons:
- Saratoga Springs is a great town and we would visit again
- The location allwed us to walk to Broadway for restaurants and shopping and to the practice track to see the horses in the morning
- The dental practice downstairs had no impact at all and you didn't know it was even there
- Traffic noise in the front bedroom forced us to run the air conditioner all night in order to drown out the sound of cars so we could get some sleep
- The bathrooms were a joke and were in need of a major remodel. The Sink leaked into the vanity below and the owner must know as there were towels beneath to absorb the water. The bath towels were polyester, worn and were paper thin (I honestly use better quality towels when washing my car). No bar soap, shampoo and no hair dryer
- The toaster didn't work and had ketchup stains on it so we wonder what the cleaning fee was for
- I counted one smoke detector in the entire 5 room apartment. It looked about 10 years old and I can't believe that code wouldn't require one in each bedroom
- The WiFi wouldn't work unless you were in the back part of the house. We actually got a stronger wireless signal from the neighbors house next door.
It is clear to us the owner hasn't put any money into the place in years, if ever. I hate to be negative but question the validity of the positive reviews I read prior to booking.
Sorry you weren’t happy with your stay. The apartment is the second story of a home on Lake Avenue, which is indeed, a busy road. I have been honest about its location. Sorry you were disappointed with the towels. I make it a point to buy quality towels as that is a pet peeve of mine. I wonder if the rag towels that should be under the utility sink in the laundry room were placed in the bathroom instead. I have addressed the issue with my cleaning crew. And I was not aware of the bathroom leak - if it had been brought to my attention during your stay, I would have had my plumber respond immediately. Those towels are under the sink simply because there is no linen closet so that is where we store the extra towels. The toaster should definitely have been cleaned and that has been addressed as well. It still works - however that outlet in the kitchen is not working, apparently. We have plans to upgrade the electrical service in the future - but we have to wait until the dental office is closed for vacation. Again, I would have been happy to help with any of these issues if they had been brought to my attention during your stay. Thank you for bringing these items to our attention so they can be addressed for future guests
Historischen und schönen Saratoga Springs ist der perfekte Ort für ein Wochenende weg oder einen längeren Urlaub. Das komplett eingerichtete Wohnung ist ideal für einen Spaziergang durch die Stadt oder mit dem Auto erreichbar, viele in der Nähe Adirondack Sehenswürdigkeiten. Sommerzeit bringt das NYC Ballet, die Philadelphia Phil, und natürlich, die Vollblutpferde in die Stadt. Kommen Sie und genießen Saratoga Tradition der Gesundheit, Geschichte & Horses
Verbindliche Steuern & Gebühren
Although $7500.00 is listed as the monthly rate under my seasonal prices, it is the price for the entire six week track season